剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
比如他们是不是真的烧了一个人
Like do they really burn a man?
这个人是谁 他很讨人厌吗
And who is this man? Is he annoying?
-他是罪有应得吗 -你得自己找出答案
- Does he have it coming? - You'll just have to find out.
至少回答我这个问题
Okay, well at least answer me this.
我们到了之后 有厕所吗
When we get there, will there be a bathroom?
定义一下"厕所"
Define bathroom.
见到你很高兴
Nice seein' ya.
到家给我电♥话♥
Call me when you get home.
拜托 你去拜访我时
Oh, come on. Did I complain
逼着我去变装舞会 我有抱怨过吗
when you visited me and made me go see drag queen bingo?
抱怨得十分激烈
Vehemently.
它太可怕了 害我迷路了
'Cause it was horrible and I lost.
搞笑极了
Yeah, that was fun.
来吧 这个也很有趣
Well, come on, this will be fun too.
拜托 这就像我们小时候的
Come on, it'll be like all those cool road trips
那些很棒的公路旅行
we took as kids.
什么很棒的公路旅行
What cool road trips?
你忘了 大峡谷
What do you mean? The Grand Canyon,
新奥尔良 太阳录音室
New Orleans, Sun Studios,
大烟山
the Smoky Mountains.
-假的 - 大烟山是假的吗
- Fake. - The Smoky Mountains are fake?
旅行是假的
The trips were fake.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
妈妈以前常带我们去假旅行
Mom used to take us on fake trips.
-你不知道吗 -不知道
- You didn't know that? - No.
深夜里她把我们放进车里
She'd put us in the car really late at night,
带我们在周围转几个小时
and then drive us around for hours
直到我们睡着 等我们醒了
until we fell asleep. And then when we woke up,
她使我们相信
she'd convince us that
我们经历了一次有趣的冒险
we just had a really fun adventure.
不 这不可能
No. That's impossible.
我还记得乘热气球
I remember that thing with the balloons.
-从未发生过 -才怪
- Never happened. - Yes.
很多个巨大的 挂着绸带的
There were like these huge red balloons
红色热气球
with ribbons hanging down.
-确实没有发生过 -风扬起
- I'm afraid not. - The wind kicked up
我们握着绸带 乘着热气球
and we held the ribbons and we rode on them?
-没有热气球吗 -她骗我们的
- No balloons? - She gaslighted us, dude.
这是我第二喜欢的童年记忆
That was my second favorite childhood memory.
唐·麦克林没在你十五岁的生日派对上表演
Don Mclean didn't play your fifth birthday party.
美国游吟歌♥手
你自己静一下吧
I'll give you some space.
我刚搬进去 需要电启动电器
I just moved in so I need to get the power turned on.
明天就能来电 很好
By tomorrow would be great actually.
信♥用♥卡♥ 我有
A credit card? Well, I do.
其实是我父母的
I mean, it's technically my parents',
不过在商店里可以刷 所以...
But they take it at the mall, so...
我们能跳过存款这块吗
Can we just skip the deposit?
我很有责任心
I'm very responsible.
这是真的 她从未醉过或怀孕过
It's true. She's never been drunk or pregnant.
我能用现金结算吗
Look, can I just give you cash?
我想自动取款机
Oh. I don't think the ATM
不会让我一次取那么多钱
will give me that much.
真的吗
Really?
我以前从未去过银行
Wow, I've never actually gone inside a bank before.
是的 这将是一次冒险
Yes. It will be an adventure.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人知道哪儿有银行吗
Anyone know where a bank is?
这么多的待办事项
That is a very long to-do list.
电视 电♥话♥ 网络 供电...
Cable, phone, internet, electricity...
-煤气呢 -怎么了
- What about gas? - What about it?
你的热水器是电热的还是煤气的
Is your water heater electric or gas?
-我不知道 -很可能是煤气的
- I have no idea. - It's probably gas.
打电♥话♥给煤气公♥司♥
Calling the gas company.
工程浩大啊
This is a lot of work.
但超值的 公♥寓♥太棒了
But it's worth it. The apartment is awesome.
就需要一点小装♥修♥
I mean, it needed a little jeuje.
刷刷墙漆 装个新水槽
A paint job, new sink,
我撤掉了地毯
I'm pulling up the carpets.
那些装了硬木地板又铺地毯的人
People who cover up their hardwood floors
一定活在装♥修♥地狱里
deserve their own poorly decorated section of hell.
你看起来真像大人
Wow, you seem so grown up.
我是不是把舞袋留在你妈妈的车里了
Hey, did I leave my dance bag in your mom's car?
我不知道 有人可能知道哦
I don't know. You know who would know?
-她怎么会知道 -她对你了如指掌
- How would she know? - She knows everything about you.
我想她可以用"梅兰妮寻回系统"
I figure she can use her Melanie LoJack System
彻底掌控某位傻瓜
and track that sucker right down.
这个 给你
Oh, here. For you,
给你 还有你
and you, and you.
-这是什么 -我正式邀请你们
- What's this? - I am officially inviting you
来参加我的乔迁派对
to my housewarming party.
抱歉 这么晚才给你们 不过我想
Sorry it's so last minute, but I thought heat and light
暖气和灯光会让聚会更欢乐的
would make it more festive.
我可以带卡尔去吗
Would it be okay if I bring Carl?
不行 都不准带伴儿
No. No one brings anyone.
就我们四个
It's just the four of us.
不仅如此 我还邀请了其他人
Yes, and all the other people I'm inviting.
谁 你请了谁
Who? Who are you inviting?
淡定 班上的几个女孩子
Well, freak, some girls from class,
米歇尔 我喜欢的三位同学
Michelle, the three people I like at school,
以及我的邻居
and my neighbors
这样他们就不会抱怨我们太吵了
so they can't complain about the noise.
你邀请科泽特了吗
Are you inviting Cozette?
她和我们一起上课啊
Well, she's in our class.
-她来的话 就别算上我 -真的吗
- If she comes, count me out. - Seriously?
-金妮 别这样 -别怎样
- Ginny, come on. - What come on?
四人成群 五人拥挤
Four's company. Five's a crowd.
好吧 如果金妮不去 我也不去
Fine. If Ginny's not going, I'm not going.
-你没必要这样做 -我乐意
- You don't have to do that. - I want to.
希望不是因为我
It's not on my account, I hope.
当然是因为你
Of course it's on your account.
-那就去啊 去 -不去
- Then go. Yes. - No.
我的天啊
Oh my god.
我们还没正式做过自我介绍 我是萨莎
We haven't been properly introduced. I'm Sasha.
我本来打算邀请你
I was planning on inviting you
参加我的乔迁派对
to a housewarming party I'm having
互相了解一下对方
so we can get to know each other,
不过我那几个朋友们
but my friends over there are re-enacting
正在重新演绎《返老还童》的后三分之一
the last third of "Benjamin Button"
马上就演到四岁那部分了
and will soon turn four.
所以我们改天
So would it be okay if we just grabbed
去喝杯咖啡好吗
a coffee sometime instead?
-酷毙 -我当你同意了
- Cool beans. - I'm interpreting that as a yes.
那就谢谢啦
So, thank you.
科泽特不去 行了吗
No Cozette. Okay?
金科勒
Kim, Khloe?
此处指美国卡戴珊姐妹
为今晚休战好吗
Truce for the evening?
很好
Good.
那我带卡尔去行吗
So, do I get to bring Carl?
这是在沙漠举办的年度盛事
It's an annual event in the desert
庆祝自我表达的实现
that is a celebration of self-expression.
是吗 有提到洗手间怎么样吗
Yeah, but what does it say about bathrooms?
看看这些图片 天呐 太美了
Oh, look at these pictures. My god, it's beautiful.
好好好 有洗手间的图片吗
Yeah yeah yeah. Is there a picture of the bathrooms?
"公共生活实验"
"An experiment in communal living."
我也做过 最终一条干净毛巾都不剩
I've done that before. You wind up never having a clean towel.
那是什么
Ooh, what's that over there?
-一块石头 -我还以为是洗手间
- A rock. - Oh, I thought it was a bathroom.
你打算吃一堆路边摊垃圾食品
Are you planning on eating a great deal of roadside food
然后一到那儿就开始翻江倒海吗
and having some terrible reaction once you get there?
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表