剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
专攻小型企业的财务管理
in accounting for small business.
拿了上课的书和运动衫还有二号♥铅笔
Got my books, my sweatshirt and my number-two pencil.
-恭喜你 -我现在只要
- Well, congratulations. - Yep, now all I gotta do
把高中毕业证书复印件给他们
is get 'em a copy of my high school diploma,
买♥♥些储物架就可以开始激♥情♥实验啦
buy some yaffa blocks and start experimenting sexually.
-太棒了 -我得告诉你
- Terrific. - You know, I gotta say
作为准商科学生
now that I'm almost a business major,
我现在开始用新的眼光看待一切
I'm seeing things with new eyes.
到处都是钞票在晃动
I see dollar signs everywhere.
今早路过五金店
Walked by the hardware store this morning
就开始"货币化"了
and just started monetizing.
-就在大街上 -"货币化"
- Right there on the street. - Monetizing?
这是一个商业词汇 商业问题
It's a business word. For business.
排了这么长的队
Wow, quite a crowd.
很不错的
It's fascinating.
自从她开门营业后就一直排着长队
There's been a line of women here since the minute she opened.
我两点的时候有课
I had a class at 2:00.
两点五分的时候 那两个女人
At 2:05, that woman and that woman
你死我活地在争一件衬衫
got into a knock-down-drag-out fight over a blouse
结果那个女人太激动
that that woman wound up
衬衫掉在地上 所以不得不换一件
with dropped it to exchange clothes.
最后她俩买♥♥了几条裤子
Then they all bought some pants.
楚丽卖♥♥的衣服物美价廉
Well, Truly sells a quality product at a reasonable price.
天 我天生商业头脑
God, I'm a natural.
我们是不是应该收她房♥租
Shouldn't we be charging her rent?
-什么 -我们现在是她的房♥东了
- What? - We're her landlords now,
我们应该收她房♥租的
we should be charging her rent.
她不过是在我们不上课的时候
She's just using a corner of the dance studio
占用这里的一角
when we don't have classes.
我们要像房♥东一样思考问题
We have to think like landlords.
她用我们的场地 电 厕所
She's using our space, our electricity, our bathrooms.
-我不会让他们用厕所的 -什么
- Oh, I'm not letting them use the bathrooms. - What?
那他们去哪上厕所
Where are they going to the bathroom?
他们干吗非要上厕所
Why would they have to go to the bathroom?
范妮 人人都要上厕所的
Fanny, everyone has to go to the bathroom.
这是服装店 你会在服装店里待多久
It's a clothing store. How long do you spend in a clothing store?
我一般待两到三小时
I spend two, three hours in a clothing store.
不给上厕所就待不到两三个小时了
People can't go two, three hours without using the bathroom?
不让他们用这的厕所那要去哪里啊
Where the hell are they going if they're not going here?
你想过这个吗
Did you think about that?
你不会专门用时装店的厕所吧
You wouldn't go into a boutique to use the bathroom.
我会用布鲁明戴尔百货的厕所
I use the bathroom at Bloomingdale's.
这根本是两回事儿 那里很大
That's entirely different. It's a huge store.
这是个迷你时装店
This is a tiny boutique.
如果在迷你时装店里上厕所
You use the bathroom in a tiny boutique,
大家都会知道 会听到
everybody knows. They're listening.
要是午餐吃坏肚子呢
What if you had bad tacos for lunch?
那就不要出来买♥♥东西
Then you don't go shopping.
你好 我是米歇尔
Hello? Yes, this is Michelle.
什么
What?
不 不可能 这根本不可能
No. No no no no no, that's impossible.
你能不能再查一下
Can you check again?
当然 我很肯定
Yes, of course I'm sure.
但是 抱歉 你肯定弄错了
But I'm-- I'm sorry, you must be making a mistake.
我去参加了典礼
I-- I was at the ceremony.
校领导为毕业生拨学士帽上的流苏以示学位取得
我走过礼堂过道 我记得拨流苏的场景
I walked down the aisle. I did the tassel thing.
我记得很清楚
No, I remember distinctly.
朱蒂·基勒和我决定在礼服里面穿比基尼
Judy Keeler and I decided to wear bikinis under our robes.
那件礼服只在顶端有一颗扣子
And the robes only had one button at the very top.
那天刮了很大的风 风吹掀了礼服
And it was a really windy day and the wind blew the robes up.
肯定有人记得比基尼这一幕
Look, somebody there has gotta remember the bikinis.
能不能麻烦你再查一下
Can you please check again?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
我好像忘记完成高中学业了
I think I forgot to finish high school.
什么 怎么会这样
What? How's that possible?
不知道 他们说我缺了一门课
I don't know. They're saying I was one course short,
我本该去上暑期班的
and I was supposed to go to summer school,
但是我好像从未上过暑期班
but I don't think I ever did go to summer school.
好莱坞明星多莉·帕顿建设的主题公园
我好像去了桃丽坞
I think I went to Dollywood.
天啊 没错 我去了桃丽坞
Oh my god, that's right. I went to Dollywood.
我本该在那儿待两三天
And I was only supposed to stay there for a couple of days,
但我好像在那儿待了两三周
but I think somehow we were there a couple of weeks.
你怎么能在桃丽坞待两周的
How could you stay in Dollywood for two weeks?
因为爆米花真心好吃
Well, the corn's really good and
还有唱歌♥的男人都是多莉的亲属
the singing kinsmen are all actually Dolly's kin.
-米歇尔 -然后我就给忘了
- Michelle! - Ah, then I just forgot.
我忘了完成学业 我是个辍学生
I forgot to finish school. I'm a dropout--
甚至称不上是辍学生 辍学还得有行动
Not even a dropout. Dropping out implies action.
我只是没完成学业
I just didn't finish.
天啊 我是世上最大的失败者
Oh god, I'm the biggest loser in the world.
你觉得我什么感觉
How do you think I feel?
我的梅耶·兰斯基居然高中没毕业
My Meyer Lansky doesn't have a high school diploma.
我得给艾瑞克打电♥话♥ 他的笔在哪儿
I'm going to call Eric. Where are his pens?
-在我包里 -你的包在哪儿
- In my purse. - Where's your purse?
我忘拿了
I forgot.
我爸爸和法耶·曼德森已经定好了婚礼场地
My dad and Faye Mendelson set the wedding location.
有意思
Fun.
-就是我爸妈结婚的老地方 -不会吧
- It's the same place he married my mom. - No way.
同一天 同一时刻
It is on the same day. It is at the same time.
甚至还在我爸妈结婚的那棵树下面
It is under the same tree that he married my mom under.
她请了同样的乐队和摄影师
She hired the same band, the same photographer.
她甚至逼着当时的面包师
She forced the same baker to
重新出山做一模一样的蛋糕
come out of retirement to make the same cake.
-她疯了 -就是
- She's insane. - Yep.
我爸休了一个红发魔女 又娶了另一个
My dad traded in one crazy redhead for another.
法耶·曼德森就是我的妈妈二代
Faye Mendelson is my mother 2.0.
-你妈妈怎么看 -她快要杀人了
- How's your mom taking it? - She's basically homicidal.
现在她唯一看的电视剧
The only shows she'll watch on TV
名字里都带着"犯罪"
are shows with "Crime" in the title--
《犯罪心理》 《犯罪现场调查》
"Criminal minds", "Crime scene investigation",
《女性犯罪》
"Ladies who crime"--
她还做了大量的笔记
and she's taking copious notes.
我觉得 从积极方面看
I figure, on the plus side,
我的回忆录肯定精彩纷呈
my memoirs will be excellent.
从消极方面看
On the downside,
我可能会在卫生间里被毒死
I'll probably end up medicated in a bathrobe.
当你每个月去...
And once a month when you--
你做了什么
What did you do?!
-我不知道 -你为什么那么做
- I don't know. - Why did you do that?!
-不知道 -我们要回去吗
- I don't know. - Should we go back?
不要
No.
这些漂亮的小玩意是干什么的
Hey, what's with the fancy doodads?
今晚有智力问答 我有获胜的诀窍
It is trivia night and I have a system that works.
这就是我获胜的诀窍
And this is my system that works.
-我喜欢你的小... -别碰那个娃娃
- I like your little-- - Don't touch the troll.
他是我的幸运星 而你却不..
He's my lucky troll and you are not--
-幸运 -或者说 他不信任你
- Lucky? - Or... in his trust circle.
请注意 废物们
Okay, listen up, losers.
我们的智力问答马上开始啦
We're gonna get trivia night started here.
今晚的奖金是90美元
We've got 90 bucks in the pot tonight.
让我们拭目以待 今晚是否有人
So let's see if anyone can
能打败我这个12周的蝉联冠军
beat my 12-week winning streak.
看看这是哪位美女大驾光临
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
意外 真是意外
Surprise, surprise.
怎么 我喜欢智力问答
What? I like trivia.
-才怪 -我们知道你为什么来这儿
- Right. - We know why you're here.
-真的吗 那说说看 -戈多
- Oh, really? And why's that? - Godot.
-他在吧台后面 -对 我看到他了
- He's behind the bar. - Yes, I see him.
只要他来镇上 晚上大多会来这里
And he's here most nights when he's in town,
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表