剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
不不 我在后面和导演聊天
Oh. Nope, I was in the back with the director.
-是吗 -说来话长
- Oh? - Long story.
人挺不错 但饱受煎熬 可怜的家伙
Nice guy. Going through hell, poor thing.
-我可以自己开车回家 -为什么
- I can drive myself back, you know. - Why?
-如果你想和他睡觉 -才不会
- If you want to sleep with him. - I'm not sleeping with him.
为什么 你还有很多方法回家
Why? There are ways for you to get home.
有公交车
There are busses.
我才不会和那导演在剧院后面
I'm not going to take a midnight Greyhound bus home
见了一面就上♥床♥
after having quick sex with a
然后半夜乘灰狗巴士回家 谢谢
guy I just met in the back of a theater, thank you.
-你不用赶着回家的 -那不是重点
- It doesn't have to be quick. - That wasn't my point.
再考虑下吧 他可是个导演啊
You may want to reconsider. He's a director.
-他可以给你安排个角色 -我才不要什么角色
- He could get you a role. - I'm not looking for a role.
如果你不想坐公交 还有计程车
There are taxis too, if you don't want a bus.
不过那个贵点 他能载你回家吗
Although that'll cost a fortune. Could he drive you home?
我不知道他有没有车
I don't know if he has a car.
-我也不会跟他睡 -好吧
- And I'm not sleeping with him! - Okay.
我不想你因为我错过上位的好机会
I just don't want you to miss a quick boff on my account.
听你这么说 我真觉得
You know, hearing that, I do
跟他来场快速上位战还好受些
feel comfortable having a quick boff with him.
可以在巷子里 要是够快的话
Perhaps in the alley. And if it's that quick,
我们还可以一起回家呢
you and I could still go home together.
好啊 不过我只等你二十分钟
Fine. Anything less than 20 minutes and I'm willing to wait.
-钢琴的音不准 -我刚找人调的
- Piano's out of tune. - I just had it tuned.
-那个聋子没调好 -他没聋
- Well, the deaf guy missed something. - He wasn't deaf.
听到没
You hear that?
那不是第一声调 而是第三声调
That is not one note. That's three.
那是和♥弦♥ 音乐都有和♥弦♥
So it's a chord. Music has chords.
我拿了调音扳手 我来修吧
I've got my tuning lever, I'll fix it myself.
你上次自己修的时候还弄伤了手
You hurt your hand the last time you fixed it yourself.
-不要碰我的钢琴 -好吧
- Do not touch my piano. - Okay.
是什么令你今天这么生气
So what madness do you have going on here today?
那是我的火鸟 我主场秀的领舞
That's my Firebird, a staple of all my mall shows.
那是我《小镇掠影》的团队 深受欢迎
That's my "On the town" group... a big crowd pleaser.
那是我的琴吉
And that's my Ginger.
我很快回来 波
I'll be right back. Boo!
范妮女士
Yes, madame Fanny?
你得和你的弗雷德开始配对练习
I want you to begin practicing with your Fred.
-太棒了 乔丹来了吗 -乔丹不演了
- Great. Jordan's here? - It's not going to be Jordan.
发生什么事了
Oh. What happened?
因为家里有点事 他退出了
He, um, had to drop out. Family matter.
你的搭档在那 卡尔
That's your partner. Carl!
卡尔
Carl?
你好 范妮女士 你好 波
Hi, madame Fanny. Hi, Boo.
-你好 卡尔 -你来出演弗雷德·阿斯坦
- Hello, Carl. - So you're going to be my Fred Astaire.
-准备好了吗 -我准备好了吗 当然
- You up for it? - Am I up for it? Hello.
我会演好他 我准备好了 我入戏了
I will channel the man. I'm there. I'm already there.
我不在这儿了 我入戏了
I'm not even here anymore. That's how there I am.
-我不知道我怎么可能... -停停停
- I don't know how I could possibly... - Dyap-dyap-dyap-dyap.
我现在要先开始排练《小镇掠影》
Now I'm going to start with my "On the town".
你们可以看看萨莎和乔丹排练的视频
Why don't you two watch the tapes of Sasha and Jordan,
先练着 我一会儿再来教你们剩下的
do what you can and I'll fill in the rest later?
好的
You got it.
我好激动啊
I'm plotzing.
那就去喝点水 我马上回来
Well, get some water. I'll be right back.
-范妮女士 -有事吗
- Madame Fanny? - Yes?
我想问问...
I was just wondering...
您觉得卡尔合适吗
Do you think Carl's right for this?
当然了 我的职责就是挑选人才
Of course he is. It's my job to know these things.
我不是质疑你的学识或什么的
I'm not questioning your knowledge or anything,
我只是在想
but I was just thinking,
您不觉得他...
don't you think there's a certain something...
-缺少点什么 -他的技艺是不如乔丹好
- lacking? - Well, he lacks Jordan's skills.
-还有呢 -还有什么
- And? - And what?
-身高 -那你就蹲下点
- Height. - So crouch a little.
-蹲着跳吗 -我会让他多跳一下
- While dancing backwards in heels? - I'll have him jump a lot.
这样就互补了 继续练吧 尽力去跳
That'll even it out. Now go on, make the best of it.
范妮女士 你介不介意我打给他
Madame Fanny, would you mind if I called him?
-谁 -乔丹 问问他家出了什么事
- Who? - Jordan, and asked about his family matter?
-波 -我只想说 总比杳无音信的好
- Boo... - It better be a death, that's all I'm saying.
波 听我说 乔丹很特别
Boo, listen to me, Jordan is special.
西半球的
Every dance company in
每个舞蹈公♥司♥都吵着要他
the Western hemisphere is clamoring for him.
他很有天赋而且... 但面对现实吧
He's very talented and... oh, let's face it,
他跟其他有天赋的舞者一样自大
a giant egomaniac, as most talented male dancers are.
我不认为他是个好人选
I wouldn't take it too seriously.
他连个机会都不给我
He didn't even give me a chance.
听着 波 我承认
Look, Boo, I'll admit Carl
卡尔舞技粗糙 而且又没你高
is rough around the edges and not your height.
但他会用热情去填补这些缺陷
But what he lacks in everything, he makes up for in enthusiasm.
他很渴望出演这个角色
He wants this so badly.
比这里的任何人都热爱这个角色
He loves it more than anyone in this room.
有时 热情可以创造奇迹
And sometimes enthusiasm is enough to create magic.
或者搞砸一切
Or a train wreck.
给这个不被看好的人一个机会
It's nice to give the unexpected person a shot
挺好的 你不觉得吗
once in a while, don't you think?
-我想是的 -试试吧
- I guess. - Try.
-为了我 -好吧 女士
- For me? - Yes, ma'am.
为什么受伤的总是我
Why does everything always happen to me?
-煎熬啊 -想跟乔丹 结果换来卡尔
- Tough break. - Expecting Jordan and getting Carl.
-矮小的卡尔 -从罗杰斯阿斯坦变成罗杰斯丁拉基了
- Little Carl. - You went from Rogers-Astaire to Rogers-Dinklage.
彼特·丁拉基 美国演员 因患侏儒症 身高只有1.35m
你们不觉得应该问问我的想法吗
Don't you think I should have been consulted? I mean, really.
我可是琴吉·罗杰斯啊
I'm Ginger Rogers.
范妮从来不问别人的想法
Madame Fanny does not consult.
也许从远处看
Maybe from a distance it
-也不是那么怪 -一定怪极了
- won't look so weird. - It's gonna look weird.
你不是在跳贴面舞
You won't really be dancing cheek to cheek.
更像是跟他的头顶
More like cheek to
-跳贴面舞 -别添油加醋了
- yawning-gap- over-his-head. - Don't make this worse.
像摇滚乐团把巨石阵唱塌了
It'll be like that Stonehenge bit from "Spinal Tap".
电影《摇滚万岁》里的一个英国摇滚乐团
你会不小心踩到他的
You might accidentally trod on him.
-问题就出在脑下垂体 -什么
- It's all about the pituitary gland, you know. - What is?
就是侏儒症 我还写过论文呢
Dwarfism. I did a paper on it.
他不是侏儒
He's not a dwarf.
-接近侏儒 -觉得他还会长高吗
- He's close. - Think he'll grow beyond this?
-不会了吧 -他绝对不能拿根雪茄
- Probably not. - He definitely should not take up cigar smoking.
他拿雪茄的样子肯定怪极了
A cigar's never going to look right in his hand.
他已经发了四条短♥信♥叫我去排练
He's already texted me four times about rehearsal
他还待在楼下更衣室呢
and he's still downstairs in the dressing room.
-真是精力充沛 -让我想起我家的狗狗
- He's got a lot of energy. - He kind of reminds me of our dog.
是只小狗
We have a really small dog.
我只是觉得应该问问我的意见
I just think I should have been consulted.
-我是琴吉·罗杰斯啊 -这就是娱乐圈 琴吉
- I'm Ginger Rogers. - That's showbiz, Ginger.
-我就说快接近了 -是啊 你说了
- I told you it was gonna be close. - You did, you did.
-来点酒吧 -不是吧
-That calls for some wine. - Oh, come on!
-那人瞎了吗 -那是挥击
-Is the man blind? - That was a swing.
-要输了 裁判真菜 -你们好
I'll lose a game, but not to the ump. - Hi, guys.
-米歇尔 你是芝加哥白袜队球迷吗 -不是
- Hey, Michelle. Are you a White Sox fan? - Nope.
-那就是芝加哥小熊吗 节哀顺变 -也不是
- Ah, Cubs fan. My condolences. - Not a Cubs fan.
如果你是印第安队球迷 我得让你出去了
If you're an Indians fan, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
-她不看棒球的 -抱歉
- She doesn't follow baseball. - I'm sorry,
那活着还有啥意思
then what's the point of living?
她不看任何体育比赛
She doesn't follow any sport.
我有看《与卡戴珊姐妹同行》 那也算体育吧
I follow the Kardashians. That's a sport.
一档真人秀节目
没想到你是个棒球迷啊
Never knew you were a baseball fan.
开玩笑 那些优秀球员的名字她倒背如流
Are you kidding? She can rattle off stats with the best of them.
我从没听她背过
Guess I've just never heard her stats-rattle.
-牵制住他 -他不应该
- Picked him off! - He wasn't
出现在一垒啊
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表