剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
Thank you.
-波 时间宝贵 -是的 抱歉
- Boo, I'm on limited time here! - Right. Sorry.
感谢你的闺蜜私房♥话
Thanks for the girl talk.
我终于搞明白化妆水有何作用了
I finally understand what the heck skin toner does.
-再见 -等等 不是说指导我们吗
- See ya. - Wait, I thought you were helping us.
我可以帮你们
Well, I could help you,
但是如果你们什么都要我帮忙的话
but if I do all the helping for you,
-你们怎么进步呢 -啊
- what will you learn? - Huh?
授人以动作 不如授人以舞之精神
Teach a man to dance and he eats fish for a lifetime.
这不科学啊
That doesn't make sense.
是的 好吧 玩得开心
Nope. Okay, have fun.
你猜怎么着
So guess what?
我做了些我说的那种梦幻谷物棒
I made us those dream bars I told you about.
我手艺不是太好
I'm not much of a baker,
所以它们尝着倒像是恶梦谷物棒
so they may taste more like nightmare bars...
我们在排练 不是吃什么谷物棒的时候
We're in training. I don't think we should be having any bars.
别在这闲聊了赶紧排练
And we should probably cut the chit-chat and get started.
好的
Okay, yeah.
你在浪费我的时间 走吧
You're wasting my time. Just go.
快走 快走 快走
Go go go. Go go go go go!
白费力气 真是白费力气
Worthless, completely worthless.
看 我俩还勾肩搭背呢
Look at this. We have our arms around each other.
这帮女孩还管自己叫舞者 谁教她们的
They call themselves dancers. Who taught these girls?
这是我和他 我和他 我和他
It's me and him, me and him, me and him!
如果找不到合适的克拉拉
If I don't find a Clara,
《胡桃夹子》就没法演了
there's going to be no one to give the nutcracker to!
我们还头靠头了
And we're doing that leaning heads thing.
-是朋友才会如此亲密吧 -这是你吗
- You only do leaning heads with friends. - Is that you?
-是的 -你那会还真漂亮
- Yeah. - You were pretty.
不喜欢你的过去时态 那是我和理查德
Not loving the past tense. That's me and Richard.
-那个编舞 -是的
- That choreographer? - Yeah.
-你找他谈过了吗 -我留了个口信
- Did you talk to him? - I left messages,
但他没有回信
but he hasn't called me back.
我担心我们俩的友情纯属本人杜撰
I thought maybe I was remembering our friendship wrong,
但我找到证据了
but look-- proof!
他可能只是太忙了
He's probably just busy.
忙得回不了电♥话♥给曾经勾肩搭背的密友
Too busy to call a friend he leaned heads with?
他在准备一场演出 有很多事要忙
He's putting on a show. That's a lot of work.
我还找到了租金的收据
And I found the receipt for the rental.
你看 葡萄园岛上的房♥子是我付的租金
Guess what, I paid for Martha's Vineyard!
我理解他 找个合适的演员太难了
I feel for him. Casting is impossible.
那都不是事儿 你的问题很好解决
Your situation is not impossible. There's an easy solution.
-怎么解决 -去找萨莎
- Which is? - Talk to Sasha.
我倒是很乐意和她谈谈
I'll be happy to talk to her...
前提是她先向我道歉
after she apologizes to me.
和她赌气吗 你们差好几轮呢
Seriously? She's 16, you're 100.
做错了的是她
She was in the wrong.
那就像个大人一样去和她谈谈
So be the mature one and go to her.
我不会去的 她应该来找我谈谈
I'll do no such thing. It's up to her to come to me.
好吧 希望你备了足够的水和厕纸
Okay well, I hope you've stocked up on water and toilet paper
因为这有得你等了
because you're in for a long wait.
站住
Hold it!
-你可以来演克拉拉 -你知道他是个男的吧
- You could play Clara. - You know he's a boy, right?
马修·伯恩还排过男版天鹅湖呢
Matthew Bourne did "Swan Lake" with all boys.
马修·伯恩 英国编舞家
进来
Get in here.
好了 站到那儿去
All right, stand right over there...
你好 又是我 米歇尔·西蒙斯
Hi, it's Michelle Simms again.
我想知道他现在在不在
I just thought I'd see if I could catch him.
还是不在吗
Still not there.
他要是一直不在的话
You know, this show's never gonna get off the ground
节目怎么演得成
if he doesn't start showing up for work.
好吧 就转告他我找他
Okay well, just tell him I called and...
等一下 是他来了
Wait, that was him.
没有 我刚听到他笑了
No, I just heard his laugh.
咯咯两声吸口气 绝对是理查德
Two titters and a snort, that's definitely Richard.
女士 我肯定能听出他的吸气声
No, I know his snort, lady! Trust me.
《灯红酒绿》是他最喜欢的书
"Bright Lights, Big City" was his favorite book.
书中主人公习惯吸食可♥卡♥因♥
好吧 这样吧 算了
Okay, you know what? Forget it.
不用让他回我电♥话♥了
Tell him not to call me back
就说他还欠着我萄园岛的房♥租呢
and tell him he still owes me for the Martha's Vineyard rental!
跳 跳 高一点
And jump and jump and higher!
再高一点
Higher!
居然没人排队 真的吗
There's no line. Seriously?
真的没有人排队吗 太好了
Seriously there's no line? All right!
不用浪费时间排队了 我要一杯咖啡
Day officially saved. I'll take one coffee,
您决定豆子和煮法 老板说了算
any brew, any bean, you're the boss.
你确定你不要先打个电♥话♥什么的
You sure you don't want to make a call first?
打翻点什么东西
Knock anything over?
太好了 这事还没完
Oh good, we're still on that.
还想破坏我心爱的宝贝吗
Destroy things that are near and dear to me?
我真的很抱歉
Again, really sorry.
我家里还放着以前得的箭术奖杯
I have my old archery trophies at home.
你可以去把它们砸了
You could take a crack at those.
-箭术 -我问问我的爸爸们有空没
- Archery? - I could see if my dads are free.
你还可以骂他们死基佬
You could hurl some anti-gay slurs at them.
顾客不是上帝吗
Okay, aren't I the customer here?
是的 但是我是店主 店主是上帝他爹
Yes, and I'm the owner and the owner's always right.
我确定那话不是这么说的
I'm pretty sure that's not the expression.
-谁在卖♥♥咖啡 -你
- Who's got the coffee? - You.
-谁要买♥♥咖啡 -我
- Who wants the coffee? - Me.
我不觉得谁掌握主动权这事
I don't think we need to be discussing
还需要讨论
the power dynamic any further.
所以 你干嘛不去坐那儿等会
Now, why don't you have a seat?
您的咖啡请稍等十至十五分钟
And your coffee should be up in 10, 15 minutes.
-真的吗 -骗你干嘛
- Seriously? - Why would I joke?
可是
I just...
人多的时候要等我可以理解
I sort of understood the wait when the line was down the block.
现在就我一个人
But I'm the only one here.
就不能稍微快一点吗
Couldn't we maybe speed things up a little?
-怎么快 -你可以不把奶泡做成心形
- I don't see how. - You could skip the little heart in the foam.
你想要不同的形状
You want a different design?
这个步骤可以完全省略
You could skip the design entirely.
但那是我的标志
But that's my signature.
我发誓我不会告诉任何人的
I promise I won't tell anyone.
没有这个标志就不是我做的咖啡了
It's not my coffee without the design.
我可以签保密协议
I'll sign a confidentiality agreement.
我拿过奖的
I won a contest you know.
煮咖啡的奖而已 又不是治愈癌症
Yes, for making coffee. You didn't cure cancer
或是疟疾 你只不过煮个咖啡
or figure out malaria. You brew coffee...
我还是很高兴你能拿奖
and I'm grateful for that,
但是能不能实事求是一些
but let's keep a little perspective.
你说的对
You know what? You're right.
我有时候会陷入沉思
Sometimes I get inside my head,
把自己搞得有点神经质
take myself a little too seriously.
之前的人生都是这样 遗传我妈的
been that way my whole life. I get it from mom.
你不是有两个爸爸吗
I thought you had two dads.
总得有一个扮演母亲的角色
We call one of them "mom" so it's not confusing.
我现在就给你煮咖啡
I'll start that coffee for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
-清洗咖啡机 -现在
- Cleaning the machine. - Now?
-清洗提示灯亮了 -求你快点吧
- The light's on. - I'm begging you.
我不介意喝不干净的咖啡
I'll drink dirty coffee.
别让我等到天荒地老
Don't make me grow old at this counter.
你坐下了 你坐下来干嘛
You're sitting. Why are you sitting?
-我在看使用指南 -谁还会看指南
- I'm reading the manual. - Who reads the manual?!
-拿过奖的咖啡师 -天呐 你听着
- Award-winning baristas. - Oh-oh my God! You know what?
我受够你了
You and I are through,
一周后就会开一家新超♥市♥
because in a week we're getting a new supermarket,
一家高端的超♥市♥
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表