剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
You blame me for Michael leaving.
你怪我毁了你的《胡桃夹子》
You blame me for ruining your nutcracker.
-你怪我... -够了 是的
- You blame me for-- - Fine, yes.
我很生你的气
I was angry at you.
难道就你能心情不好 整天不爽吗
You're the only one who can get upset, have a bad day?
难道就你能说一些愚蠢又伤人的话吗
You're the only one who can say something stupid and hurtful?
你就是这样做的
Because you do.
你多管闲事 却不自知
You meddle and you don't think,
你还喋喋不休
and you talk talk talk talk talk.
很好 我走了 问题解决
Great, now I'm gone. Problem solved.
难道你才十二岁吗
What are you, 12?
有人对你发火 然后你就跑了
Someone gets mad at you so you just run away?
-跑到这个鬼地方 -范妮
- To this place? - Fanny.
你不属于这儿
You don't belong in this place.
这人属于这儿
This person belongs in this place.
橄榄在哪里
Where are the olives?
我儿子爱你
My son loved you.
他希望你有稳定安心的生活
He wanted you to have a certain kind of life.
如果我就让你留在这
And if I just let you stay here
而不尝试把你带走
and don't try to make that happen,
那我就没有遵从他的愿望
then I am not honoring his memory.
哈贝尔看到了你的内在美
Hubbell saw something in you.
但你还需渐渐看清自己
But you're gonna have to see it in yourself eventually.
不然...
Otherwise...
人们总说养女儿很难
People told me daughters were harder.
我居然觉得仅是因为她们会生女儿
I just thought it was because they could get pregnant.
封王
King me.
封王 一种策略类桌面游戏
你不会是睡着了吧 醒一醒
You are so not asleep, come on!
杰夫 厨房♥里有风油精吗
Jeff, do you have some mentholated balm back there?
厨房♥里怎么会有风油精
Why would we have mentholated balm in the kitchen?
所有的东西尝起来都有这味道啊
Well, that's what everything tastes like.
我可以拒绝为你服务 合同上有写的
I can refuse to serve you. It's on the sign.
听着 伙计 这儿可是社区
Look, pal, this is a community place.
如果传出去你不为退伍军人服务
Word gets out you don't serve veterans,
那可就不好了
it is not going to be good.
哪儿来的退伍兵
Veterans of what?
生活的退伍兵 伙计
Life, pal.
看着他
Watch him.
我才不要看着他 不要
I'm not watching him. I'm not watching him.
-你在这干吗 -我要钥匙
- What are you doing here? - I need the keys.
你不能再借住我爷爷的房♥间了
You can't stay at my grandpa's anymore.
为什么
Why not?
他们今天给他装了电动升降机
They put in his motorized lift today.
-他现在可以上楼了 -很好
- He can go upstairs now. - Great.
他想睡在他自己的卧室里
He wants to sleep in his own bedroom.
是我奶奶去世后的第一次
First night since grandma died.
等等 我一直睡在你过世奶奶的床上吗
I'm sorry, I've been sleeping in your dead grandmother's bed?
抱歉 打电♥话♥问波吧
Sorry, call Boo.
今晚你不能留在这
You can't stay here tonight.
我妈现在完全化身女暴龙了
My mom is completely freaking out.
我会藏在客房♥里 她不会知道的
I'll hide out in the guest room. She won't know I'm there.
不 你没听我说
No, you're not listening.
她已经进入彻底黑化的状态了
She has passed into a dark, dark place.
-你不能来 -但是
- You can't be here. - But--
-去金妮家吧 -波
- Go to Ginny's. - Boo!
我得挂了
I have to go.
妈妈 你要什么我给你拿
Hey, mom. Can I get you anything?
告诉你爹回家后来见我
Tell your father to come see me when he gets home.
金妮 拜托
Ginny, come on.
-不行 -这地方是空的
- Can't. - The place is empty.
这地方是出♥售♥的 我们只是代理
The place is sold. We're in escrow
会有监督员在这儿的
and I've got inspectors here.
-就一晚 -萨沙
- One night. - Sasha,
头三天的代理服务是至关重要的
the first three days of escrow are crucial.
不然一切都会土崩瓦解
That's where everything can fall apart.
这只要粘粘就好
That just needs glue.
你不需要检查
You don't need to check it.
好了 好了
It's fine. It's fine, it's fine.
听着 梅不能收留我了
Look, Mel can't take me,
波的妈妈正在发飙
Boo's mom's gone off the reservation,
我还能去哪儿呢
what am I supposed to do?
回家去
Go home.
最终你还是要回家去啊
You're going to have to eventually.
抱歉 我得...
Oh, I'm sorry, I have to--
别用引火源点燃炉子
Do not light the pilot on that stove!
我们是在这儿相遇的
We met here.
不 当然不是在这儿 在拉斯维加斯
Well, not here, obviously, Vegas.
她在某个演出里跳舞
She was dancing in this show.
那演出我或许看了100遍吧
I saw it maybe 100 times.
-还真不少 -是的
- That's a lot. - Yes.
我好像告诉她我看了60遍
I think I told her I saw it only 60 times though.
不想让她觉得我太变♥态♥
Tried to make it seem less creepy.
或许还是很变♥态♥
Uh, probably still seemed creepy.
但看看现在
But look at me now.
我拥有她了
I got her.
达奇追到莫丽了
Duckie got Molly.
电影《红粉佳人》中的达奇暗恋女主角莫丽
等新娘回来前 介意先让他们办了吗
Hey, do you mind if I get them in while we're waiting?
什么 不 当然不介意 去吧
What? Oh, no, sure. Go ahead.
好了 伙计们
Okay, folks.
好了
Okay.
不知道米歇尔想不想要一个真正的婚礼
I wonder if Michelle would have wanted a real wedding.
就是 穿着白婚纱
You know? With a white dress
有众多亲朋好友的那种
and the friends and family.
我看她似乎不是那么传统的人
She doesn't seem real traditional to me.
她不是
She's not.
我妈妈肯定会因为
Oh, my mother's gonna have a fit
没能见证婚礼而大发脾气
not being here to see this.
不过我有预感
It's my prediction however,
最终她会爱米歇尔的
that eventually she's gonna love Michelle
比爱我更甚
more than she loves me.
米歇尔
Michelle's, um--
她是个特别的女孩
Well, she's special.
你有没有遇到过这样的人
Have you ever met a person
他们完全不知道自己有多好
that had no idea how incredible they are
但你却知道 你却能看到
but you do? You see it?
米歇尔就是这样的人
That's Michelle.
你和她相处的头五分钟
I mean, you spend five minutes with her
你会觉得疲惫不堪
and first, you're gonna be exhausted
因为她聪明伶俐 风风火火
because she's smart, she's fast,
你得奋力追赶才能跟上她的脚步
and you have to work hard to keep up.
但这样你才能走进她的内心
But then you take her in,
真正地了解她
you see her,
这实在是美妙无比
and it's spectacular.
她自己还没察觉
She doesn't know it yet, but she's gonna do
但她一定会有一番作为
some really great things.
我要做她的护花使者
I'm gonna make sure that happens.
我回来了
I'm back.
温馨提示 你们要添些厕纸了
F.Y.I., you need more toilet paper.
你是不是想逃走了
Are you backing out?
绝不可能
No way.
我就在你身边
I am right here.
谢谢 好哥们
Hi, pal.
尊敬的来宾 今天我们欢聚一堂...
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today...
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your message.
科技真是样好东西
Technology's a beautiful thing.
这是你家吗
So this is your place?
-不是 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
堪萨斯州怎么样
How was Kansas?
神秘迷人的地方
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表