剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
好长的队
Wow, long line.
这地方好受欢迎
Popular joint.
新开了这店太好啦 你说是吧
I don't know about you, but I'm so glad this place opened.
那个加油站的饮料可真难喝
That gas station swill is so bad.
我都想改喝茶了 悲催啊
I almost started drinking tea-- tea!
不是新开的 巴斯是这里的权威机构
This isn't new. Bash is an institution around here.
-巴斯 -塞巴斯蒂安的缩写
- Bash? - Short for Sebastian.
他之前在欧洲参加咖啡师比赛
He was away at a coffee competition in Europe.
我猜那个比赛不是比谁煮的快吧
I'm guessing the competition wasn't a race.
-等得花儿都谢了 -你可以读点什么
- Long wait. - Not if you're reading.
-嗨 -我读的是三角课本
- Hi. - I've got trig.
真希望这个习惯不会传染
Hope it's not contagious.
我认识这个人
Hey! I know this guy.
这是我的朋友理查德
It's my friend Richard--
现在可是厉害的编舞
big fancy choreographer now.
我们之前一起在合唱团里
We were in the chorus together,
那个时候你可能还没出生
probably before you were even born.
天 真没出生
Dear lord, that's actually true.
尼加拉瓜正宗原产咖啡豆做的玛奇朵
Fair trade, single-origin Nicaraguan macchiato
配上蜂蜜 无花果 及硬糖
with notes of honeydew, fig and hard candy.
咖啡拉花是个和平标志吗
Is that a peace symbol in the foam?
没错 抱歉让您久等
It is. Sorry it took so long,
之前那一杯画得像奔驰商标
but my first one looked like a Mercedes symbol,
所以我不得不重做
so I had to redo it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好 我想要最大杯的咖啡
Hi, I'd like the biggest coffee you have.
-停 -不好意思 第一次来
- Bup. - Sorry, first time here.
这里是不是有啥独家专用称呼
Do you call your large a small or have some other crazy system?
在这里点单不由客户决定
I don't subscribe to the customer-gets-to-choose thing.
真的
Really?
-真的 -一般不都是客户点单吗
- No. - It's a popular subscription.
-你得过几个煮咖啡的奖项 -十二个
- How many coffee-brewing awards do you have? - 12.
我打败了意大利佬和法国佬
I beat the Italians and the French.
我明白了
I see.
没人可以打败意大利佬和法国佬
No one beats the Italians and the French.
他们还发明了意式烤肉和法式烤肉
They have roasts named after them.
我相信你的母亲会非常骄傲
I'm sure your mother is very proud.
我有两个爸爸 别先入为主
I have two dads. Don't assume.
我们能继续聊咖啡么
Can we get back to coffee?
我猜你要多奶泡脱脂拿铁 加倍意式浓缩
I'm guessing you like a dry nonfat latte, extra shot of espresso.
你还真有两下子
Wow, you're dead on.
好吧 交给你点单没问题了
Okay, I guess you can order for me.
-这可是魔鬼的喝法 -魔鬼的品味高
- That's the devil's brew. - The devil has good taste.
我需要问你几个问题
I need to ask you a few questions.
-你有在服用任何药物么 -马天尼酒算吗
- Are you currently taking any medications? - Just Martinis.
-你想喝产自哪里的牛奶 -奶牛
- Where do you like your milk to come from? - A cow?
24小时内有吃过辣的东西吗
Have you eaten anything spicy in the last 24 hours?
吃过一些烧的不怎么样的鸡
Some sketchy chicken that frankly could still go either way,
可没吃辣的
but nothing spicy, no.
《奇想之年》是美国作家琼·蒂蒂安的一本伤恸文学经典之作
你觉得《奇想之年》怎么样
How did you feel about "The Year of Magical Thinking"?
-那和我的咖啡有什么关系 -没有
- What does that have to do with my coffee? - Nothing.
-我在找话题聊天 -哦
- I was making conversation. - Oh,
事实上我还没有机会读
well, I haven't actually had a chance to read--
停
Bup bup.
我要将注意力集中在咖啡豆上面
I need to focus on the beans.
这颗不错
That's good.
这颗凑合
That's good.
我能看你的三角课本么
Can I read your trig?
心 舞
第一季 第九集
跳
And!
你们腿灌了铅么
Are you filled with lead?
你们跳的是《胡桃夹子》不是《小飞象》
This is "The Nutcracker", not "Dumbo".
把膝盖绷直了
Straighten your knees.
-我是来找手♥机♥的 -又来
- Just looking for my phone. - Again?
-你不会注意到我的 -不太可能
- You won't even notice me. - Seems unlikely.
下一组
Next group.
阿♥拉♥贝斯克 一种芭蕾舞姿 又叫迎风展翅
阿♥拉♥贝斯克 马蒂斯
Arabesque, Matisse.
天 你没事吧
Oh my God. Are you okay?
-一早上都是这样子 -你要谋杀学生吗
- It's been happening all morning. - You're killing dancers?
-这叫自然选择 优胜劣汰 -这太残忍♥了
- I'm thinning the herd. - This is not all right.
至少我现在可以休息了
At least I'm getting to rest.
你想休息多久就休息多久
You'll be getting lots of rest.
拿上你的东西 蕾蕾 你可以走了
Take your things, Ray Ray. You're not needed.
为什么停下来 你们跳得很好么
Why are you stopping? Were you perfect?
不 你们并不完美
No, you were not perfect.
米歇尔 你来做示范
Michelle, show them how it's done.
-我 -是的 你
- Me? - Yes, you.
热泰 一种芭蕾舞姿
她们要知道真正的热泰是什么样的
They need to see what a proper jete looks like.
-这不太合适 -你是舞者对吧
- I don't think that's appropriate. - You're a dancer, right?
-是 -这里是跳舞的地方对吧
- Yes. - And this is a dance studio, right?
-是 -那有啥不合适的呢
- It is. - Then I can't imagine anything more appropriate.
-可是我还没热身呢 -别啰嗦做吧
- But I'm not even warmed up. - Oh, just do it.
-烂 -跟你说了我还没热身呢
- That was terrible. - I told you I wasn't warmed up!
你还说自己在国家芭蕾剧院待过
You also told me you were in A.B.T.
谁知道该信哪句
Who knows what to believe?
这一点都不好玩
You know what? This isn't fun.
我们再来一次
All right, let's try it again.
范妮女士 我们都跳了三个小时了
Madame Fanny, we've been doing this for three hours.
-我们能休息一下么 -好吧
- May we please take a break? - Fine.
两分钟 不许喝水 不许坐着
Two minutes-- no water, no sitting.
也不要想着偷偷靠在哪
And don't think you can sneak in a lean either.
《胡桃夹子》一年要演上千次
"The Nutcracker" is performed thousands of times a year.
克拉拉 《胡桃夹子》的主角
为什么别人能找到克拉拉人选 我不能
Why can everyone else find a Clara and I can't?
这是世界上最烂的阴谋
It's the world's lamest conspiracy.
给 你把我逼疯了 给自己打个电♥话♥
Here, you're driving me crazy. Use it to call your phone.
我调的震动 听不到的
It's on vibrate. We won't hear it.
行了吧 震动也会发出烦人嗡嗡声
Oh please, vibrate still makes that annoying buzzing sound
人人都听得到
everyone hears even though
只是装作一副听不到的样子
we're all supposed to pretend it's silent.
看看 你找到了更烂的阴谋
Look at that, you just found a lamer conspiracy.
我只是想万一你调了铃♥声♥呢
All I'm saying is you may as well have a ring tone,
那我们就能找到它了
then at least we could find the damn thing.
我刚发现我朋友理查德
So I just found out my friend Richard's
《富丽秀》 经典音乐剧
在一个巡演剧团里当《富丽秀》的编舞
choreographing a touring company of "Follies".
那个剧挺有趣的
That's a fun show.
我们很久以前一起在合唱团
Yeah. He and I were in the chorus together a million years ago.
度过了疯狂的夏日
We spent this crazy summer
在马萨葡萄园岛的一个出租屋里
at a rental at Martha's Vineyard
我们做了那种愚蠢的约定
and we came up with one of those silly pacts
我们俩间谁要是成名了 就要提携对方
that whoever made it first would help the other one.
很蠢吧
That's silly, right?
米歇尔 你还想表演么
Michelle, are you still considering performing?
不 不太想 可也说不准
No. Not really. I don't know.
-我喜欢那个剧 -那就给他打电♥话♥
- I like the show. - Then call him.
我从不求人要工作 感觉很掉价
Huh-uh. I don't beg for work. It feels desperate.
你说的对 每个成功艺人的成名秘诀就是
You're right. And you realize that's how every great performer
呆着傻等
made it, by waiting quietly.
懂我的意思吧
Oh, you know what I mean.
我肯定布拉德·皮特刚出道那时
I'm sure when Brad Pitt was starting out
就是坐在家里等着人们来找他
he just sat at home waiting for people to find him.
这个例子不合理 他是布拉德·皮特
Okay, that's a terrible example. He's Brad Pitt.
我确定他只需要坐在家里干等着
I'm sure he could just sit at home and wait.
亲爱的 你不是布拉德·皮特
Well, my dear, you are no Brad Pitt.
要是理查德想找到我 他会找到我的
Look, if Richard wants to find me, he can find me.
怎么找 你又不像正常人一样
How? You're not on Facebook
会玩脸书
like a normal person.
你们认识的时候又没有手♥机♥
And cellphones weren't even around back then,
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表