剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
《心舞》前情提要
Previously on Bunheads...
我们有块地却什么也不做
We have land and we're not doing anything with it.
我们得用地挣钱
We gotta make money off this place.
尽情表扬吧 我们有个好计划
Get out the gold stars, we have come up with a plan.
-绝佳的计划 -我们要建一座露天剧院
- A great plan. - We're going to build an amphitheater.
不懂他们咋这么快就如此受欢迎
I just don't understand how they got so popular so fast.
科泽特什么都会 科泽特是个巫师
Cozette can do anything. Cozette's a wizard.
我不知道你想不想要
I was wondering if you were
投资各类新企业
in the market for any new business ventures.
露天剧场 真的吗
An amphitheater? Really?
敬米利森特·斯通艺术表演中心
To the Millicent Stone Performing Arts Center.
她神奇 完美 见过世面
She's magic and perfect and worldly.
还那么那么潮
And so so hip.
她是芭蕾舞鞋上的卡纳比时装街
She's Carnaby Street in pointe shoes.
-你是荷兰人吗 -我...
- Are you Dutch? - I...
你长得像弗美尔画中人
Your face reminds me of a Vermeer.
真的吗
It does?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
显然这...不会发生
Clearly this isn't going to happen.
这...不会发生
This isn't gonna happen?
对 看来你不想让这...发生
Yeah, it doesn't really seem like you want this to happen.
-我想 再见 -很好 再见
- Well, I do. Bye! - Great. Bye!
剪交跳 保持住
Tour jete, hold.
踮脚 接着...
Releve and...
剪交跳 保持住 踮脚 很好
Tour jete, hold. Releve, nice.
剪交跳 保持住 踮脚
Tour jete, hold. Releve.
金妮 注意肩膀
Shoulders, Ginny.
我不懂你说什么 示范一下吧
I don't know what you mean. Show me what you mean?
我才不会再次上当
Not falling for that again.
-真讨厌 -想得倒美
- Rats. - Nice try though.
跳高 孩子们 跳
Jump, children. Jump!
把东西放在那里
Just put the stuff over there.
-哪里 -那里
- Where? - There.
-好的 不是那里
- Yeah. - Not there.
-是那里 -哪里
- There. - Where?
-就在那 -那是哪里
- Right there. - Where is there?
那里 在那把椅子旁边
There, next to that.
我要疯了
You'll make me lose my mind.
托尼 卡梅拉 我在上课呢
Oi, Tony, Carmella, I'm teaching a class over here.
对不起 这人听不懂我的话
Sorry, the man can't follow a point.
你需要一根航♥空♥控制杆
You need like air traffic controller sticks
才能让他明白该把舞蹈包放哪
just to help him figure out where to put a dance bag.
是没错 但你们不能...
I'm sure, but you can't just...
好了 大家 可以了
Okay, everyone. All right.
你们可以停下了 看着烦人
You can stop that. It's annoying.
到中间站好 伸展
Places in the center. Stretch.
踢踏舞课还要30分钟才开始
Tap class doesn't start for another 30 minutes.
知道 但上次来的太晚 没抢到好位子
I know, but last time I got here too late to get the good spot.
-哪个是好位子 -前排左边中间
- What's the good spot? - Front left center.
最好的音响效果 所有人在我身后
Best acoustics and everyone's behind me
所以我闻不到汗臭味
so when the sweating starts, I don't smell a thing.
谢谢这些无用信息
Thanks for all the unnecessary information.
-塞尔为什么来 -我不知道
- Why is Sal here? - I do not know.
你懂的 他要上踢踏课
You know. He's going to take tap.
-真的吗 -不是
- Really? - No.
他经营舞蹈服装店 该知道怎么跳舞
He runs a dancewear store. He should know how to dance.
我不用知道怎么跳
I do not need to know how to dance.
我只需要了解舞蹈 而且我也了解
I need to know about dance. And I do.
后面那三个 跳得很烂
Those three back there, they're terrible.
知道这些就够了
All you need to know.
-这对你好 -对我不好
- It'll be good for you. - It will not.
-你会喜欢的 -我不会的
- You will enjoy it. - I will not.
我只想让他开车载我
I needed a ride.
别计较了塞尔 你被设计了
Give it up Sal, you've been sammed.
好 大家站起来
Okay, everybody up.
记得昨天做的组合吗
Remember the combination we did yesterday?
再做一次
Let's do that again.
懒得再想新动作了吗
Too lazy to come up with something new?
懒得在结尾转三圈
Too lazy to do a triple pirouette
-只想转两圈吗 -对
- at the end instead of a double? - Yes.
我们真像一家人
Let's start a club.
顺便说一下
Um, oh, by the way.
我们终于安排了和你开会的时间
We finally scheduled your meeting.
太好了 放心了
Oh, great. So relieved.
你知道你要见谁吗
You know which meeting?
法师 牧师 还有酒吧里的帅哥
The rabbi, the priest, and the duck in the bar?
关于同意建造露天剧场的会议
Your meeting about approving the amphitheater.
-保堂景协 -保持天堂镇
- Taftpokirip. - That's the association
原景观协会的缩写
for the preservation of keeping it real in Paradise.
我知道那个缩略词 真让我忍♥俊不禁
Know the acronym, quashing the chuckle.
我们负责审查你的计划 许可证
We were supposed to go over your plans, your permits,
保证一切井井有条 这个那个的...
make sure everything's in order, blah blah blah.
但是我们一直没有时间
But we hadn't gotten around to it.
有人放错了提醒她的便利贴
Someone misplaced the post-it to remind her.
无论如何 我们找到了便利贴
Whatever. But we found the post-it
决定下周开会
and it's happening next week.
很好 我需要做什么
Great. What do I need to do?
-没什么 -或许为了谨慎起见
- Nothing. - A reminder follow-up call
打一两个电♥话♥跟进进度吧
or two might be prudent.
我的电♥话♥
Oh, that's me.
等等
Hold on.
没关系 你慢慢来
That's okay. Just take your time.
我们可以边等边组建摇滚乐队
While we're waiting, we thought we'd form a rock band.
听说滚石乐队就是这样相遇的
Oh, we hear the Stones met like this.
我很忙的
Very busy here.
准备迎客啦 宝贝
Batten down the hatches, baby.
-老娘要来镇上了 -你做了什么
- Mama's coming to town. - What did you do?
是你也会这样做的
Nothing you wouldn't do.
难道你裸身开敞篷车
You didn't drive through three states
屁♥股♥上写着"免费演讲"的字样
in a convertible wearing nothing
穿越三个大洲吗
but the words "Free speech" painted on your butt?
-不 -难道像南方小鸡上《娱乐周刊》封面那样
- No. - Like the Dixie Chicks' "Entertainment Weekly" Cover?
女子乡村乐团 裸身登上娱乐杂♥志♥封面
-我懂你的意思 -因为我也会这么做
- I got the reference. - 'Cause I would totally do that.
-毫无疑问 -但是没人在乎我
- I have no doubt. - And no one would care.
在等绿灯的孩子
I think a couple of kids
可能会对你的裸体感兴趣
at a stoplight might have a bit of interest.
拍去当屏保图片的
And a new screensaver.
-你要来看我吗 -当然
- Are you coming to visit? - I am.
-什么时候 -几天后
- When? - In a couple days.
-你有空吗 -我没关系
- Can you handle it? - It's not me,
但我为酒品商店里的存货担心
it's the liquor stores I'm worried about.
-你来做什么 -只是想念我的闺蜜了
- What's the occasion? - I just miss my girl.
-还有呢 -我有重大新闻要告诉你
- And? - And I have something big to tell you.
政♥府♥机密吗
Government secrets?
我不善于保守秘密
'Cause I'm not good at keeping that stuff quiet.
-立马就到 -我把普♥京♥设成快速拨号♥了
- I'll be there soon. - I've got Putin on speed dial.
-等不及见你了 -等我学会俄语
- I can't wait to see you. - As soon as I learn to speak Russian,
你就没好日子过啦
things are gonna get rough.
-塔莉亚要来了 -真的吗
- Talia's coming. - Really?
是啊 我好久没见她了 太棒了
Yeah, I haven't seen her in a while. So great.
-是吗 -我得把家收拾干净
- It is? - Oh, I should clean up my place.
准备好沙发床 买♥♥点零食
Set up the couch. Buy some snack-y stuff.
把课上完
Finish teaching class.
把课上完 讨厌
Finish teaching. Crap.
我终于可以说
Eventually I'm going to claim
在这段友情中 我比较有素质
the moral high ground in this relationship.
是啊 是啊
Yeah yeah.
好了各位 五位
All right, fifth position.
第一手位 二位
Arms one, and two.
心 舞
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表