剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
《心舞》前情提要
Previously on Bunheads...
原来是你
You're her.
-我是 -那个里诺来的钢管舞娘
- I'm...? - The pole dancer from Reno.
我不是钢管舞娘 谁说我是钢管舞娘
I'm not a pole dancer. Who said I was a pole dancer?
-你是谁 -她是我儿媳妇
- Who are you? - She is my daughter-in-law.
他们在拉斯维加斯结的婚
They got married in Las Vegas.
-你好 塔莉亚 -快给我讲讲
- Hi, Talia. - Tell me everything.
我们来了这里 他出车祸了 然后死了
We got here, he got in a car accident and now he's dead.
-你今天应该跳前排 -什么 不行
- You should go up front today. - What? No.
-跳嘛 -我不跳前排 梅兰妮 从不
- Come on! - I don't stand in the front, Melanie, ever.
你今天应该跳
Well, you should today.
这样的话你就可以在我弟弟面前跳舞了
So you can dance in front of my brother.
如果查理想注意我 站后排也一样
If Charlie wants to notice me, he can notice me back here.
他看得到
In the back.
他观察力不行
He's not that observant.
-我觉得我爸爸是同性恋 -为什么
- I think my dad's gay. - Based on what?
凭感觉
Just a feeling.
他不会出柜的 他以为这是个大秘密
He won't come out. Thinks it's a giant secret
但大家都知道 太可惜了...
but everyone knows. It's too bad...
这个镇子有好多可爱的单身同志
there's some lovely single gay men in this town.
而且他时不时笑一笑会让萨莎很开心
And Sasha would be so much happier if he smiled once in a while.
已经很晚了 你父母知道你在哪吗
It's pretty late. Do you parents know where you are?
-不知道 -太有趣了
- Nope! - And it was fun!
全心全意地教孩子跳舞
Putting it together, working with the kids.
教跳舞不意味着舞蹈生涯结束
Just because you teach doesn't mean it's over.
谁看见松香盒子里的圣母玛利亚雕像了
Did someone see the Virgin Mary in the rosin box again?
我看见了 但是不敢肯定
One time and I never said I was sure.
-门是锁着的 -是的 当你不想让别人
- The door's locked. - Right, that's what people do
进去乱动自己东西时 都会这样做
when they don't want you to come in and touch their stuff.
十点上课
Class is at 10:00.
教室通常会提前半小时开门让我们热身
And it's always open a half hour early so we can warm up.
-范妮在吗 -门都锁了 她怎么会在里面
- Is Fanny in there? - Why would she be in there if it's locked?
可能她锁门是有原因的
Well, maybe she didn't unlock it for a reason.
什么原因
What reason?
可能是她在试探你们看看你们到底
Maybe she's testing to see how
对芭蕾有多执着
dedicated you are to ballet.
-什么 -你们到底有多少热情
- What? - How bad you want it.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
门已经锁上
Well, the door is locked
想继续芭蕾之路 除非另辟蹊径
and the only way to get more ballet is to find another way in.
你们准备好用一把塑料勺子
Are you willing to dig a tunnel
在练舞室地下挖一条隧♥道♥了吗
under the studio with nothing but a plastic spoon,
然后用带进去的电锯
and then cut a giant hole
在地板上锯出来个大洞
in the floor with the chain saw you dragged along,
进去之后
and then once inside,
再运用热熔胶 发夹和你们的聪明才智
repair the floor with nothing more than a glue gun,
把窟窿填上
some Bobby pins and your wits?
我看她已经有答案了
Well, I see she has her answer.
请你别跟我们一起等了
Please don't wait with us anymore.
好吧
OK. Fine.
-范妮 -天啊 大声喊她
- Fanny! - Oh gee, calling out!
我们怎么就没想到呢
We should have thought of that.
你最好给我小心点
Hey, you'd better watch it.
你这一身贱劲儿
With snark like that
孔雀台可能为你开♥发♥个大贱妞喜剧
you'll wind up with your own dirty-girl sitcom on N.B.C.
-我去去就回 -你去哪
- I'll be right back. - Where are you going?
给你找老师来啊 八卦小蚂蚱
To find you a teacher, grasshopper.
-我很喜欢 -真的
- I liked it. - You did?
-是的 -为什么
- I did. - But why?
对错之间的情感挣扎
The emotional struggle between right or wrong?
一个女人与自我的纠结
A woman wrestling with her own identity?
因为它黄
'Cause it's dirty.
什么
what?
我喜欢黄黄的书
I like my books dirty.
-我需要一个更好的原因 -没有别的
- I need a better reason than that. - I do not have one.
这本书全国轰动 这算个原因吧
It's a national phenomenon. That's a reason.
这不是读书的原因
Not to read a book.
好吧 我不需要原因
Look, I don't need a reason.
朱迪·布鲁姆的《主妇》上架时
When Judy Blume put out that book "Wifey,"
我是第一个排队的
I was first in line to buy it.
为什么 因为它黄
Why? It's dirty.
一旦《神您在吗 是我 玛格丽特》的作者
The women who gave you "Are you there God? It's me, Margaret"
写了黄书
writes a dirty book,
我一定读 还读了两遍 一遍给我孩子念
I'm going to read it. Twice... once to my kid.
天啊 楚丽
Oh God. Truly?
-你怎么样了 -我还没有读完
- What about you? - Oh well, I haven't finished it yet.
-为什么 -我家厕所重新装瓷砖
- Why not? - I'm having the tile in my bathroom re-done
我不希望装♥修♥工人看见
and I didn't want the workmen to see it laying out,
我就想把它放到车♥库♥里 但是不能直接去
so I thought I'd put it in the garage, but it's not attached,
所以我就走出来了
so I walked outside
正好碰上我邻居出来遛狗
and my neighbor walked by with his dog
我就慌了 把书扔进垃圾箱了
and I panicked and threw it in the trash.
我们聊了一会儿 我就回屋里等着
We talked for a while and I went back inside to wait,
可他的狗岁数大了遛得慢...
but his dog is old and takes a long time to...
总之 我睡着了 第二天是收垃圾的日子
anyhow, I fell asleep and the next morning was trash day so...
你把我们的读书作业给扔了
You threw away our reading assignment?
不是故意的
Not on purpose.
读书俱乐部是有规矩的 楚丽
Book clubs have rules, Truly.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
你们在谈什么书呢
What book are you talking about?
-《五十度灰》 -很好
- "Fifty shades of Grey." - Great.
抱歉 打断各位研究文学界的末日之作
Sorry to interrupt the end of literature as we know it,
不过有人看见范妮了吗
but has anyone seen Fanny?
我是不是该跟着...
Am I supposed to...
好吧
right.
好一群人啊
That's quite a gathering you've got there.
-你这是什么意思 -没什么
- What's that supposed to mean? - Nothing.
所以你现在是老年护工吗
So are you the official life-alert pusher?
-那些女人很聪明很有才 -而且很老
- Those women are smart and skilled. - And old.
-她们才不老 -比你和天山童姥年轻点
- They are not old. - Compared to you and Methuselah.
我觉得她们的谈话很有启发性
I find their conversation stimulating.
楚丽 上周你叔叔排出去的是什么结石
Truly, what kind of stone did your uncle pass last week?
-肾结石 -不是胆结石吗
- Kidney! - Not gallstone?
不是 是肾结石 我手♥机♥里有照片
No, kidney. There's a picture of it on my phone!
-像样 -闭嘴
- Wow. - Shut up.
她们要怀念一下
Gonna reminisce about the days
想当年咖啡只卖♥♥两分钱一杯吗
when a cup of coffee cost two bits?
是读书俱乐部
It's a book club.
-你可没读书 -那又怎样
- You didn't read the book. - So?
你在和一帮老古董交往 楚丽
So you're hanging with the nickel-slot crowd, Truly.
那我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
在家宅着 在网上买♥♥猫
Stay home alone, buy cats on the Internet?
你应该多跟同龄人混混
You're supposed to go out with people your own age,
找点乐子 交男朋友
do fun things. Meet guys.
你想让我变成和你一样的荡♥妇♥
You want me to be a slut like you?
何妨呢 荡一把就拿到时时乐牛排代金券
Yes, I get a coupon to Sizzler for every convert.
谢谢你的建议 但是那些人是我的朋友
Thank you for the advice, but those are my friends.
只是劝你多跟看肖恩·卡西迪长大的人玩
I just think it would be good for you to hang out with people
而不是看杰克·卡西迪的那辈
who remember Shaun Cassidy and not Jack Cassidy.
前者是八十年代著名艺人 后者是老一辈百老汇艺人
-给你 -这是什么
- Here. - What is this?
-范妮给你的 -范妮 她在哪
- It's from Fanny. - Fanny? Where is she?
先读读
Just read it.
楚丽 一整个班的孩子
Truly, there's a class full of kids
都被锁在练舞室外面了
locked outside the dance studio.
钥匙在信封里
Keys are in the envelope.
-但 -读读字条
- But... ugh. - Read the note.
我告诉你
And just so you know,
那些人喜欢我 接受我
these are the people that like and accept me.
她们觉得我有趣 还邀请我参加读书俱乐部
These women find me interesting and invited me into their club.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表