剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
天哪 在哪 你在哪呢
Oh God. Where is it? Where are you?
出来吧 出来吧
Come on. Come on.
-在找东西吗 -天呐
- Looking for something? - Ah! Oh my God.
你吓死我了 别吓我
You spooked me. Don't spook me.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean it.
抱歉 只是你吓到我了
Sorry, it's just you spooked me.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
做作业 这比较安静
Homework. It's quiet here.
这 这安静吗
This? This is quiet?
楼下有几个大人在大喊大叫
There are several adults yelling downstairs.
我妈刚发现菲·蒙德尔森和我爸
My mom just found out that Faye Mendelson
打算要孩子
and my dad are trying to conceive.
相信我 这安静多了
Believe me, it's much more quiet here.
-抱歉 -意料之中
- I'm sorry. - Par for the course.
金妮 这是我今晚学到的教训
Well, Ginny, here's what I've learned tonight.
如果你要参加会议 准备点心
If you're gonna have a meeting, have snacks at that meeting.
你应该记下来
You should be writing this down.
如果没有点心
Because without snacks,
人们不知道把手摆在哪
people don't know what to do with their hands
于是脾气暴躁 点心 金妮 点心
and they get grumpy. Snacks. Ginny, snacks.
点心
Snacks.
很好 你看到一件像这样的
Good. Now, have you seen a jacket that looks like this one
但没有这些汗渍的夹克没
but without all the sweat stains?
没 但我可以帮你找
No. But I'll help you look.
楚丽说她在哪给我留了一件备用的
Truly said she'd leave me a spare somewhere.
我整晚不停地流汗
I've just been soaking through this all night.
我不是处理法律事物 穿西装的料
I don't think I'm cut out for legal issues and pantsuits.
九岁时我生平第一次穿西装
I wore my first pantsuit when I was nine.
我妈利用可爱婴儿攻势卖♥♥♥房♥♥
My mom was selling a house using the baby angle.
所以我基本上生来就穿西装
So I was basically born in a pantsuit.
吸汗垫是我的救星
Dress guards are my savior.
吸汗垫 实话说
Dress guards. But honestly,
它们还得有工业级的吸水力
they'd have to be industrial strength.
对你说实话 我从不微微发汗
'Cause I'll level with you, I don't perspire.
从来都是汗流浃背
I freaking sweat.
给
Here.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
太过分了 连我都受不了
This is excessive, even for me.
那次《堂吉诃德》的试镜
I was in a donkey costume for an experimental production
我穿着驴服装 也没流过这么多汗
of "Don Quixote". And I didn't sweat this much.
你试镜扮演过很多东西 是吗
Hey, you've auditioned for lots of stuff before, right?
在我潦倒时尽情讽刺 这可不好
Hit me when I'm down. That's not nice.
学校周五举♥行♥
They're holding auditions for "Bells Are Ringing"
《电♥话♥皇后》的试镜
at school on Friday.
我知道那部剧 我很喜欢
Oh, I know that show. I like that show.
我曾经去一个巡演团试镜
I was going to audition for the touring company once,
但就在前一晚 我吐了编舞老师一身
but the night before, I threw up on the choreographer.
-你生病了 -不是 我...
- Oh, you got sick? - No, I...
没错 所以错过了试镜
Yeah. So I missed the audition.
如果你觉得我这样就叫大汗淋漓了
And if you think this is a lot of sweat,
真应该看看我吐了编舞一身之后的样子
you should see me after I throw up on a choreographer.
我在想你能不能
Well, I was wondering if maybe you'd help me
帮我准备一下
prepare for the audition for "Bells Are Ringing"
《电♥话♥皇后》的试镜
at school?
好啊 当然可以
Yeah, sure. Absolutely.
真的 明天下午行吗
Really? Tomorrow afternoon?
好哇 当然可以
Sure. Yeah, sure.
米利森特 你从哪弄的这些照片
Millicent! Where the hell did you get those pictures?!
天啊 我得下去了
Oh god, I better get back down there.
塔莉亚 别费功夫偷银器了
Talia, stop stealing the silver.
老天 那是我洗过最爽的一次澡了
God, that is the best shower I have ever been in.
-不许吐槽 -怎么 你还洗过很多澡
- Don't say it. - What, that you've been in a lot of showers?
-我都没敢想 -谢谢
- I wouldn't dream of it. - Thank you.
范妮介不介意我们待在她家
Think Fanny will mind that we're staying in her house?
-不介意 -那她介意我用光她的润肤露吗
- No. - Think she'll mind I used all her lotion?
-不介意 -她会想到我们待在她家
- No. - Think she'll ever know that we stayed in her house
还用光她的润肤露吗
and I used all her lotion?
想不到
No.
哇 香槟配披萨
Wow. Champagne and pizza.
我们又跟保龄球冠军约会了吗
Are we dating bowling champs again?
不是 我们要庆祝
Nope. We're celebrating.
太好啦 庆祝什么
Yes. Celebrating what?
社区委员会批准我们建露天剧场了
We got the community board to sign off on the amphitheater,
-得庆祝一下 -恭喜
- so we're good to go. - Well, congratulations.
我穿西装后的首次胜利
My first pantsuit victory.
我得说 刚开始
And I have to say, at first,
我很排斥穿套装
I was all against the whole concept,
但现在我明白了
but now I get it.
因为它有束缚力
It's binding.
能聚集你的能量
So it keeps all your powers in.
加上 没有潜在的《本能》瞬间
Plus, there's no potential "Basic Instinct" moment.
片中经典一幕 女主角穿超短裙跷二郎腿
忽然间 你不用考虑坐姿了
So suddenly you're not thinking about how you're sitting
还会惊讶于大脑潜能被解放了
and you'd be surprised how much brain space that frees up.
还有那些口袋
Plus, the pockets.
舞蹈服装都没有口袋
Dance clothes never have any pockets,
但这件衣服满是口袋
but this suit has pockets everywhere.
还有
And...
你可以这样
You can do that.
我一直想这样做
I have always wanted to do that.
-敬希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥ -来吧
- To Hillary Clinton. - Hear hear.
喝光它 我想穿上新西装
Drink up. I want to take my new pantsuit
出去溜达一圈 看看有没有男人
out for a spin. See if guys can pick up
被我的全新西装磁场吸引
on my new polyester super powers.
维加斯
Vegas.
你好 我是塔莉亚
Hello? This is Talia.
-谁啊 -里克吗 他死了没
- Who? - Is it Rick? Is he dead?
啥 当然没有 你怎么那么说
What? No. Why would you say that?
因为你表情流露出"我的前任可能已死"
You had a "My ancient boyfriend might be dead" look on your face.
小声点 不 我当然愿意
Shh. Yeah, no. Of course I do.
你近来怎样
How have you been?
那很好
Wow. That's pretty good.
你在开玩笑吧
Uh-huh. You're kidding.
你在开玩笑 你一定在开玩笑
You're kidding! You're kidding.
-我不觉得他们在开玩笑 -我不知道
- I don't think they're kidding. - Well, I don't know.
我不是真的
I'm not really...
好啊
um, okay.
当然
Sure.
过会儿打给你
I will talk to you later.
-哇 -咋了
- Whoa. - What?
你还记得安迪·唐纳利吗
Do you remember Andy Donnelly?
-只穿自行车短裤的那个 -不是
- The one who only wears bike shorts? - No.
-打了唐·里格尔斯的那个 -不是
- The one who punched Don Rickles? - No.
我在艳舞团工作时认识的 记得吗
He was at Crazy Horse Paris when I worked there, remember?
-好几年前 -那个编舞老师
- A bunch of years ago? - The choreographer.
-算是吧 -算是
- Sort of. - Sort of?
-他是泊车的 -这哪能叫编舞老师
- He parked cars. - How is that sort of a choreographer?
-停车场很复杂 -没错
- The parking lot was very tricky. - Right.
总之 我跟他在一起了两周
Anyhow, we had like a two week thing,
然后我八年都没跟他联♥系♥
and I haven't talked to him for eight years
现在他是《摇滚年代》的
and now he's one of the producers
《摇滚年代》百老汇音乐剧
-制片人之一 -真的吗
- of "Rock Of Ages". - Are you serious?
真的 他现在想尽快找个角色
Yeah, and he has a part to fill ASAP,
-于是想到我了 -八年后他想起你
- and thought of me. - After eight years he thought of you.
-是这样吗 -我猜是吧
- Just like that? - I guess so.
你才和他睡了两周
You sleep with a guy for two weeks
八年后 他就因为一个角色想起你
and eight years later, he just thinks of you for a part.
-你想说什么 -你真是床上高手
- What are you implying? - That you are really good in bed.
还好啦
Well, duh.
一个角色 《摇滚年代》
A part. "Rock Of Ages".
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表