剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, all right.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
例行公事
Nothing just yet.
你在写什么
You're writing. What are you writing?
给你开罚单
Gotta give you a ticket.
罚单 为什么
A ticket? For what?
擅闯私人领地
Well, trespassing for starters.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
You've got to be kidding me!
女士 有话好好说
Please, let's keep the tone civil, ma'am
你能过来一点吗
and could you come on down here, please?
不
No.
-不 -你过来一点
- No? - No. You come up here.
那是私人公路
It's a private road.
如果我过去的话 事态就严重了
Well, now, if I have to come up there, it's not gonna be good.
我倒想看看
Make my day.
好吧
Well.
这也能算作你的记录了吧
This must be some kind of record for you.
到一个新地方才三天就被拷起来
Three days in a new town and you're already handcuffed
关在警车的后面了
in the back of a police car.
我是被绑起来了 不是拷起来的
I'm zip-tied. Not handcuffed.
有区别吗
Oh. Is there a difference?
你身上还真是能发掘不少
There's so many interesting things
-有意思的事呢 -这也太荒谬了
- I can learn from you. - This is beyond ridiculous.
人♥权♥何在
I have rights!
如果我是你 我就不会喊那些没用的
If I were you, I'd keep that sentiment to myself.
我来保释你的
Come on. I sprung you.
这样说的够隐晦吧
Is that the proper lingo?
天呐
Oh God.
好了克莱顿 我来保释她的
All right, Clayton. I'll take it from here.
我们可能只是有些误会
We'll just call it a misunderstanding.
谢谢
Thank you.
算你走运 我的舞伴刚好是警局局长
You're just lucky I swing dance with the police chief.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我要把哈贝尔的车弄回去
I gotta get Hubbell's car back.
你打算怎么做
And how do you plan to do that, exactly?
我觉得可以把它飞回去
I think I'm gonna fly by the seat of my pants on this one.
你刚刚才因为擅闯私人领地被捕了 还要再来吗
You just got arrested for doing what you're doing again.
我婆婆的舞伴刚刚好是警局局长
Well, fortunately, my mother-in-law swing dances with the police chief.
波 来我的睡衣派对吧
Come on, Boo. Sleep over.
谢了 不过我真没这心情
Thanks, but I'm really not in the mood.
如果你来了 就是真正的睡衣派对了
If you come, it'll be a real sleep over party
而不是我和梅一起睡而己
instead of just me and Mel sleeping together.
听着怪怪的
That sounded wrong.
听上去你像是我的情人
It sounded like you are my lov-ah.
但我可不是你情人
And I am not your lov-ah.
真恶心
You guys are nuts.
你不想再去见见我弟弟吗
Don't you want another shot with my brother?
-我们可以帮忙 -我们会精心设计一番
- We can help. - We'll come up with a plan.
我觉得查理见我一次就己经够了
I think Charlie's had enough of me for one day.
我还是回家
I'm just gonna go home,
把自己关进一个没人会盯着我看的小黑屋
sit in a dark closet where no one can stare at me.
真想杀了萨莎
I could kill Sasha.
我懂 有时候她真是太差劲了
I know. Sometimes she's so awful.
说真的 我随时都可以勒死她了
Seriously, I was ready to strangle her.
她那皮包骨的细脖子
And she's got that skinny stranglable neck.
都不用费劲儿
Minimal effort required.
每所学校里都会有个贱女孩
I know you're supposed to have a mean girlfriend in high school...
电视上都这么演的
I've seen all the movies...
但发生在自己身边就没那么轻松了
but this is getting really exhausting.
是啊 头天还好好的 第二天成坏蛋了
Yeah, one day she's nice, the next day, she's this.
最好能有点征兆让我们准备准备
Hmm. We should force her to wear a sign so we're prepared.
是啊 "你好 我是萨莎"
Yeah. "Hi, I'm Sasha."
"今天我要做个大贱♥人♥"
"And today I'm going to be a colossal bitch."
你们不能在背后这样说别人
You shouldn't talk about Sasha like that behind her back.
可她今天在课上对你那么刻薄
She was so mean to you today in class.
她今天心情不好
She's having a bad day.
这样说来她心情就没好过
Seems like every day nowadays is a bad day.
波 她都那样对你了 你怎么还维护她
Seriously, Boo. How can you defend her after what she did?
你不知道她经历了什么
Who knows what she's going through?
最近她家发生了很多乱七八糟的事情
She's got a lot of issues and weird things going on at home.
所以她才会那样
And that's probably why she acts that way.
有时候 人们会装作自己很好
And sometimes people look like they have it all together,
但是谁又知道到底发生了什么
but who knows what's really going on?
你当然不知道我发生了什么事情 波
You have no idea what it's like to be me, Boo.
别在那儿分♥析♥我有多可怜 假惺惺的维护我
So don't psychoanalyze me, feel sorry for me or defend me.
我好着呢
I'm fine.
你才是那个跳舞时需要躲在后排的人
You're the one who needs to hide in the back of the room.
来吧 出发
Come on, let's go.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
姑娘们
Girls.
南妮特夫人 帮忙劝劝波来参加睡衣派对吧
Hey, Nanette, make Boo change her mind and come sleep over.
是啊 我们需要她
Yeah, we need her.
-我俩都厌倦对方了 -太厌倦了
- We do. We bore each other. - A lot.
你朋友请你去睡衣派对 你为什么不去
Your friends are having a sleep over. Why don't you want to go?
因为 我得做作业
Oh, because, I have homework,
所以成熟的选择是呆在家做作业
and the adult thing to do is to stay home and do it.
好吧 但我觉得你应该去
Okay, but I think you should go.
-为什么 -因为你只能年少一次
- Why? - Because you're only young once,
而今晚的晚饭相当的糟糕
and dinner at home tonight is going to be terrible.
我是说真的 为你着想
I'm serious. Save yourself.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我照着你让我买♥♥的那本烹饪书上的食谱
Well I finally made a recipe from that new light cookbook,
做了点东西
the one you made me buy.
-妈妈 太谢谢你了 -先别谢我
- Thanks, mom. - Do not thank me.
我得谢谢你
I am thanking you.
奶酪通心粉
It's light macaroni and cheese.
那就双倍感谢
Then double thank you.
好吧 但是 很难闻
Yeah, see, there's a smell.
难闻
A smell?
满屋子都是难闻死了
The entire house smells.
我从来没闻过那么难闻的味儿
Now I have never smelled a dead foot before
-但是 -我敢肯定 晚餐又好吃又健康
- but... - I'm sure dinner will be healthy, and good,
而且是你用心为我做的
and I love you for trying.
闻闻我的衬衫
Sniff my shirt.
什么
What?
闻一闻
Sniff it.
跟你说过很难闻了
Told you it was bad.
-哇 还真是 太难闻了 -难闻吧
- Wow. That is... so bad. - Dead foot?
相当难闻
Total dead foot.
怎么可以有这种味道
How is that smell even possible?
我都忍♥不住不去闻
It's like I can't stop myself.
搞不好那菜本来就是这味儿
Maybe that's the diet.
不不 你自己拿着包
Na-ah-ah-ah. Lap, please.
你都不知道我今天有多累 太痛苦了
You would not even believe my day. Harrowing.
Shelly Winter在1972年版《海神号♥》的饰演一个可怜女人
我现在就像是《海神号♥》里的雪莉·温特
"The Poseidon Adventure" And I'm Shelly Winters.
身体硬得跟打结了一样
I am a knot, one giant knot.
连晚饭都不想吃了
I can't even think about dinner.
我晚上预约了去做按♥摩♥
I've scheduled a massage for tonight.
亨利好不容易才帮我排出时间
Henri just barely managed to squeeze me in,
你♥爸♥今晚又会很晚回
and your father is going to be out late again.
你晚上打算干什么
So what do you want to do?
应该还有外卖♥♥或速冻食品吧
There's take-out or something frozen. I think.
还是你想和朋友一起去吃晚饭
Do you just want to go have dinner with your friends?
不想
No.
好吧
Okay.
-你好 -为什么
- Hello. - Why?
为什么总有人想要住在荒山野岭里
Why, why does anyone have to live so far away from civilization?
-不好意思 -我是说
- Pardon me? - I mean,
你的私人公路还真是绕啊
this private road of yours is really misleading.
沿着直道走 觉得就要到了
You go up a straight-away, you think you're almost at the house,
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表