剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
- Who was it? - No one. I was just talking hypothetically.
米歇尔 告诉我是谁
Michelle, tell me who it was.
没人 我发誓 我只是看到晨间节目里
No one, I swear. I was just watching a morning show
有个医生在谈论
and there was a doctor on
女孩和性
talking about girls and sex.
什么节目
What show?
就是一个医生在讨论
You know, the show with the doctor
女孩和性的节目
who was talking about girls and sex.
我喜欢这个节目
I love that show.
总之 我只是觉得要做好准备
Anyhow, I just thought I should be ready
万一有天女孩跑来问我
just in case one day some girl came up to me
关于性的问题
and asked me about sex.
所以 好吧 她们没问过你
So, okay. They haven't asked you.
如果她们没问你 可能她们不在意
And if they haven't asked you, they probably don't care.
这是好事
Which is good.
看这时间
Wow. Look at the time.
我得走了 祝你找到合适的音乐
I gotta go. Good luck with the music search.
周六的事谢了
Thanks for Saturday.
在等电♥话♥吗
Waiting for a call?
-没有 -谁信啊
- No. - Very believable.
你们收到这条信息了吗
Hey, anybody else get this?
-什么 -米歇尔今天不授课
- What? - Michelle's not teaching today.
我也收到了 她生病了
I got the same text. She's sick.
那谁来教 范妮吗
So who's teaching? Fanny?
乔丹
Jordan.
-不上了 -去我家不
- Pass. - My house?
-有玉米卷吗 -我会做通心粉
- Stop for tacos? - I'll make ziti.
我以为她生病了
Hey. I thought she was sick.
她看起来不像生病啊
She doesn't look sick.
她的包里装了不少东西啊
She's got a lot of stuff in that bag of hers.
她不会又落跑吧 不会吧
She's not taking off again, is she?
不 不会又跑了
No, not again.
我觉得
I think.
快来
Come on.
-我们要去哪 -塞尔玛
- Where are we going? - Thelma,
露易丝 露易丝
Louise, Louise,
电影《末路狂花》的主角
是时候来个公路之旅啦
it's time for a road trip.
对不起 让一下
Sorry. Excuse me.
演员工会会员还是非会员
Union? Non-union?
会员
Union.
会员证
Equity card.
好嘞
Yes.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot it.
那就悲剧了
That would have been tragic.
对我来说 你我觉得能经受住这打击的
For me. You I assume could withstand such a blow.
祝你好运
Break a leg.
如果有好运 必是我的
If anyone can.
工会会员还是非会员
Union? Non-union?
对不起 不好意思
Sorry. Excuse me.
对不起
Pardon me.
对不起 不好意思
Sorry. Excuse me.
借过 哔哔
Coming through. Beep beep.
不好意思 谢谢
Excuse me. Thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思 非常感谢
Excuse me. Thank you very much.
对不起 对不起对不起对不起
Sorry. Sorry sorry sorry.
对不起 对不起 不好意思
Sorry. Sorry. Excuse me.
借过 谢谢
Coming through. Thank you.
天呐 好了
God. Okay.
走咯
Here we go.
好了
All right.
谢天谢地我们终于可以下车了
Oh, thank god we are finally out of that car.
如果我们再跟踪人来洛杉矶
If we're gonna trail someone all the way to L.A. again,
你得整套好点的音响
you have got to get a better sound system.
周围看看 她把车停进停车场了
Look around. She pulled into the parking lot.
-我们在哪 -教堂
- Where are we? - Church?
我们在教堂吗
We're at church?
我们开了一个半小时来教堂
We drove an hour and a half to go to church?!
我奶奶要中风了
My grandmother's gonna have a stroke.
也许我们走错地方了
Maybe we're in the wrong place.
我无法想象米歇尔...
I can't imagine Michelle being--
差一点
Wow. So close.
等等 我们应该躲起来的吗
Wait, are we supposed to be hiding?
我对计划不太了解
I'm unclear on the agenda.
计划还在完善中
The agenda's still evolving.
我们不应该去打个招呼吗
Shouldn't we go say hi?
-为什么 -我们过来不是要打招呼吗
- Why? - Didn't we come to say hi?
-不是 -你在干嘛
- No. - What are you doing?
用我所能做好事 而不是坏事
Using my powers for good instead of evil.
这地方叫什么
What's the name of this place?
好莱坞卫理公会联合教堂
Hollywood United Methodist Church.
我不该来这里的
I'm not supposed to be here.
天黑之前你能回家
You'll be home before dark.
不是 我是说我是路德教会的
No, I mean I'm Lutheran.
我知道了
I got it.
是试镜 -试什么
It's an audition. - For what,
《修女也疯狂》吗
"Sister Act"?
是"根据电影《黑暗的胜利》改编的
It's "for an open call for dancers who sing
百老汇音乐剧公开选拔会唱歌♥的舞者"
for a new Broadway Musical based on the movie 'Dark Victory.'"
-黑暗的什么 -在查
- Dark what? - On it.
她要搬回纽约了
She's going to move back to New York.
她还没得到这份工作呢
She doesn't have the job yet.
"《黑暗的胜利》 1939年埃德蒙·戈尔丁
"'Dark Victory.' the 1939 American film
执导的美国电影
directed by Edmund Goulding,
由贝蒂·戴维丝 乔治·布伦特
starring Bette Davis, George Brent,
杰拉尔丁·菲茨杰拉德和罗纳德·里根主演"
Geraldine Fitzgerald, and Ronald Reagan."
听起来像仓库纵火犯
Sounds like a barn burner.
"贝蒂·戴维丝是个享乐派的长岛继承人
"Bette Davis is a hedonistic long Island heiress
热爱骑马 飙车
with a passion for horses, fast cars,
还有过度吸烟和酗酒"
and too much smoking and drinking."
听起来太适合米歇尔了
That sounds perfect for Michelle.
"有一天 她掉下马
"One day, she falls off
然后却查出了脑瘤"
her horse and ends up with a brain tumor."
就是11点方向的那谁[指米歇尔]
That's your 11:00 number right there.
"她爱上了她的医生
"She falls in love with her doctor,
他没有告诉她她快死了
he doesn't tell her she's dying,
然后她失明了 全剧终"
she goes blind, and scene."
真不敢相信她又来试镜了
I can't believe she's auditioning again.
我们应该去祝她好运的 对吗
So we should go wish her luck, right?
-当然 什么 -等下
- Sure. What? - Wait.
也许这样不好
Maybe that would be bad.
霉运啥的 我们会给她带来霉运
Like bad luck. We'd jinx her.
我不相信厄运
I don't believe in jinxes.
也许梅兰妮说得对
Maybe Melanie's right.
我不想害她得不到这份工作
I don't want to be the reason she doesn't get the job.
那我们到底要不要去祝她好运
So are we wishing her luck or not?
我不知道 我难得支持波的
I don't know. I so rarely agree with Boo.
我被你们搞晕了
I'm a little thrown here.
祝她好运 不祝她好运 我才不在乎
Wish her luck, don't wish her luck, I don't care.
我就想好好看看这个诡异的舞台剧
I want to get a better look at this freak show.
我的个天呐
Holy moly.
好了 好了 好了
All right. All right, all right.
非常感谢你们的到来
Thank you all for coming out today.
至少今天天气不错
At least the weather's beautiful
还可以享受下日光浴
and you could get a tan.
我们的合唱需要
We are looking for
特定类型的演员
very specific types for our chorus,
如果不幸浪费各位的时间
so I apologize in advance
我在此提前道歉
if this has been a waste of time.
请排好队 站成排
Okay, form your lines, please.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表