剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
你们穿的是短袜吗
Are you dressed as socks?
那只是根据"烂礼物"原创的芭蕾表演
It was an original ballet based on really bad gifts.
范妮性格有点古怪
Fanny's a little twisted.
这的确是她的风格
You gotta give her that.
听说你也是跳舞的
So we heard you're a dancer.
真的吗
You did?
那你是吗
Are you?
是的
I am.
你在哪儿跳舞
Where do you dance?
昨天之前 维加斯
Until yesterday, Vegas.
你是歌♥舞♥女♥郎吗
You were a showgirl?
没错
Yep.
那你肯定得头戴羽毛满场跑
So you walked around with feathers on your head?
好吧 首先 那不是跑 是跳舞
Okay, A, I didn't walk, I danced.
其次 我头上确实
And B, there were a lot
有一堆羽毛 满满一大束
of feathers on my head, like a flock full.
多到你穿着舞鞋
And you think doing a double pirouette
也很难做单足旋转两周
is hard in pointe shoes...
你能做单足旋转两周吗
You can do a double pirouette?
我可是受训于国家芭蕾剧院的
I trained at A.B.T.
那你怎么去赌城了
How'd you end up in Vegas?
那赚得更多
It paid better.
原来不是为了艺术献身啊
So not in it for the art of it, huh?
你怎么这样说话 天呐
Why are you being so mean? God.
我就觉得维加斯不错
I think Vegas sounds exciting.
那有"维密"内衣呢
It has a lot of Victoria's secrets.
你是我见过的第一个专业舞者
You're the first professional dancer I've ever met.
当然 除了范妮
Well, except for Fanny.
范妮以前是在蒙地卡罗俄♥罗♥斯♥芭蕾舞团跳舞的
Fanny danced with Ballet Russe de Monte Carlo.
那是她跳"葛蓓莉亚"的照片
That's her in "Coppelia".
我觉得成为一名芭蕾舞演员
I think being a ballerina
是世界上最棒的事了
is the most wonderful thing in the world.
你想做芭蕾舞者 是吗
You want to be a bunhead, huh?
下周有一个
Next week they're having
乔佛里芭蕾舞校夏季奖学金项目的选拔
auditions for the Joffrey summer program.
天呐 别再念叨乔佛里芭蕾舞校夏季奖学金了
God, I'm so tired of hearing about the Joffrey summer program.
絮絮叨叨的
Blah blah blah.
那是因为你几乎已经胜券在握了
That's because you'll almost definitely get in.
要是能进 我做什么都愿意 但我不行
I would do anything to get accepted, but I won't.
为什么不
Why not?
看我
Look at me.
面试都是有技巧的
Well, auditions can be tricky.
你有一套漂亮的面试舞蹈服吗
Do you have a good audition outfit?
什么
A what?
你必须有一套无敌的面试战衣
You have to have a kickass audition outfit,
那能让你感觉自己气场够强大
something that makes you feel really powerful.
我的面试战衣就是一件火红的紧身舞衣
My go-to outfit was a fire-engine red unitard
还有一条带流苏的金色细腰带 超赞的
with a thin gold belt with tassels on it... classy.
我穿大红色的紧身衣的样子肯定像犯罪现场
If I wore a red unitard, I'd look like a crime scene.
每人的礼服都不同 只要能让自己有自信就好
Everyone's outfit differs. It just has to make you feel strong.
这就是应对面试的法宝 态度
That's the key to any audition... attitude.
可这是芭蕾舞面试 而不是赌城面试
She's talking about a ballet audition, not a Vegas audition.
面试就是面试
An audition is an audition.
你得拿出自信
You have to show up confident
随时准备好应对他们的任何考验
and be ready to do or be anything they want in an instant.
我曾面试过一个百老汇的演出
I once got an audition for a Broadway show.
最后一刻才赶到
Totally last minute.
我拎着包 跑了30个街区
I grabbed my bag, I ran 30 blocks,
最后冲进门 才发现是"梦女郎"的面试
I walked in the door... it was for "Dreamgirls."
而我面试的是一个黑人角色
I was supposed to be black.
不是吧
No way!
后来怎么样了
What happened?
我进复试了
I got a callback.
不是吧
Shut up.
所以态度决定一切
Attitude, my friends.
到底面试都要做些什么呢
What exactly happens on an audition?
面试是怎样的
I mean, what's it like?
这个嘛
Well, it's...
好吧 起立
Okay. Up.
都起来 快来
Everybody up. Come on.
我们看看 首先需要...
Let's see. First we need...
好了 女士们
All right, ladies,
欢迎参加"猫"续集的面试
welcome to the audition for the sequel to "Cats,"
剧名暂定为"狗" 抱歉让你们等了16个小时
working title "Dogs." Sorry about the 16-hour wait in the alley.
真没料到会下雨 该死的天气预报
I didn't know it was gonna rain. Friggin' weather channel.
等了16个小时
16-hour wait?
没错 几乎每场面试都会至少等16小时
Yeah, every audition makes you wait at least 16 hours.
太悲催了
That's terrible.
来 这是你的号♥码
Here's your number.
面试期间 这号♥码就是你的名字
Your number is your name for the duration of the audition.
要是我们叫6号♥ 你没反应
If we call "Number six" and you don't answer
而在等着我们叫凯西 那你就悲剧了
'cause you are waiting to hear "Kathy," You're out of luck.
真是太不人道了
This is inhuman.
你是来面试的吗
Are you auditioning?
这真的太傻了
This is stupid.
如果不是来面试的
If you're
就把你的屁♥股♥从我的地板上拿开
not auditioning get your butt off my floor
以防别人做小跳时从你头上越过去
before someone jetes through your head.
好了 请站好队
All right, places on the floor, please.
动起来 动起来
Move move move.
现在 我们需要来点音乐
All right, we need some music.
音乐 想要的音乐又跑哪儿去了
Music, all right, where's shabba-doo when you need him?
天呐
Oh God.
好吧 找到了
Oh okay, here we go.
好了 这样...
All right, this will...
各位 跟着我做
all right, you guys, I want you to follow me.
看看会是怎样的
Let's see what this is all about.
把鞋脱了
Kablam.
准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
好了 该你们了
All right, your turn.
你得放慢点节奏啊
Well, you have to slow it down.
是嘛 你们是来面试的 这次来个半速的
Do I? I have a job. All right, one time half speed.
好的 5 6 5 6 7 8
Ready, five, six, five, six, seven, eight!
小马跳 小马跳 小马跳
Pony pony pony
小马跳 上下 上下
pony, up down, up down,
两周转
double pirouette
扭 扭
and jerk jerk
扭 扭 滑步
jerk jerk, pas de bourree,
滑步 滑步
pas de bourree, pas de bourree,
上下 蛇步
up down and snake,
蛇步 蛇步向下
and snake and snake it to the ground
蛇步 蛇步
and snake and snake,
踢腿 很好
and fan kick and yeah,
再来小马跳 小马跳 小马跳
and pony pony pony
小马跳 自♥由♥式
pony and freestyle freestyle
自♥由♥式 好的
freestyle. Okay.
这一次 你们自己来
This time by yourselves.
5 6 7 8
A-five, six, seven, eight!
天呐 跳得真烂
Oh my God. You guys, it's terrible.
你们的态度呢
Where's the attitude?
加油 姑娘们 打动我
Come on, you guys, impress me!
从头来
From the top.
5 6 7 8
A five, six, seven, eight.
好 好多了
Okay, better.
6号♥
Number six!
听到了吗 6号♥
Yo, six! Who's number six?
哦 我是6号♥
Oh, I'm six!
6号♥到前排来 12号♥退到后排去
Six in the front, 12 back where six was.
但我动作都做对了
But I did the whole thing that time.
我知道 我就是想调换一下 退到后面去
I know. I'm just switching things up. 12 in the back.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表