剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
整整三十年他都很自♥由♥ 没有负担
For 30 years he's felt free, unencumbered.
他完全可以过想要的生活
He's been able to live the exact life
我们过得很开心
he wanted and we were happy.
你们总是不能相见
You never saw each other.
就算我让他多待几天
Even when I asked him to hang around a little longer
他也明白我不想改变他或者牵绊住他
he knew I wasn't trying to change him or tie him down.
而你 用你那奇大无比的嘴巴
And then you, with your extraordinarily big mouth,
只用一天时间就把他吓跑了
you drive him away in one day.
你到底有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
直到现在你根本还不了解我
You don't know me well enough by now
如果我想让他知道小木屋的事
to know that if I wanted him to know about the cabin
知道我的计划还有我想要什么
and my plans and what I expected to happen,
我不会自己告诉他吗
I would've told him myself?
你就是个扫把星 自从你来了这儿
You are the bad luck! Ever since you got here,
自从哈贝尔...
ever since Hubbell...
我得出去处理那些家长了
I have to go outside and deal with the parents.
你也许该在这儿多待一会儿
You should probably stay in here a little while longer.
你好 我是米歇尔·西蒙斯
Hi, I'm Michelle Simms.
* 也许这一次 *
* Maybe this time *
歌♥名《Maybe this time》
* 我会走运 *
* I'll be lucky *
* 也许这次 他会留下 *
* Maybe this time he'll stay *
* 也许这次 *
* Maybe this time *
* 成为第一次 *
* For the first time *
* 爱不会匆匆溜走 *
* Love won't hurry away *
* 他会抱紧我 *
* He will hold me fast *
* 最终回到家 *
* I'll be home at last *
* 不再失败 *
* Not a loser anymore *
* 就像上次一样 *
* Like the last time and *
* 还有上上次 *
* The time before *
* 每个人 *
* Everybody *
* 都爱成功者 *
* Loves a winner *
* 所以无人爱我 *
* So nobody loves me *
* 平和的女人 *
* Lady peaceful *
* 快乐的女人 *
* Lady happy *
* 正是我想要的模样 *
* That's what I long to be *
* 我有着这样的机会 *
* All the odds are in my favor *
* 有些事即将开始 *
* Something's bound to begin *
* 一切都会降临 *
* It's gotta happen *
* 终将降临 *
* Happen sometime *
* 也许这次我会赢 *
* Maybe this time I'll win... *
怎么样
Hello?
你喜欢吗
What did you think?
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我一直在
Oh, I've been around.
一切都变了
Everything looks so different now.
不 什么都没变
No, nothing's different.
一切都还是你离开时的样子
Everything's exactly where it was when you left.
我非常努力让事情不要搞砸
I've tried really hard not to rock the boat.
你就是来改变一切的
You're here to rock the boat.
知道吗 她一直希望我学跳舞
You know, she always wanted me to dance.
不难想象那副场景
Oh, what I would've given for a picture of that.
是啊 她本想生一个女孩
Yeah. She would've liked a girl.
哈贝尔
Hubbell?
-它们坏了 -我就想来看看青蛙
- They're broken. - I just wanted to see the frogs.
我又这样了 我把一切都搞砸了
I'm doing it again. I'm ruining everything.
-你能修好的 -我都没意识到我在这样
- You can fix it. - I don't even know that I'm doing it.
我需要胶水 你就是我的胶水
I need glue. You're my glue.
-这四个还是好的 -我本应该照顾她们
- These four are fine. - I was supposed to take care of them.
我本应该帮助她们
I was supposed to help them.
我本应该为她们做得更好的
I was supposed to be better for them.
我不想她们像我一样
I don't want them to be like me.
你应该抬头看看周围
You should look around.
一切都变了
Everything is different.
-我好想你 -世事无常
- I miss you. - It's funny when things happen.
哈贝尔 告诉我
Hubbell, tell me something.
什么
What?
如果我没留下的话
Would it have worked?
演出会成功吗
Would I have stayed?
弗莱德曼医生 3996床呼叫
Dr. Freedman, dial 3996.
社会服务部 呼叫四楼的护士站
Social services, call the fourth floor nurses' station.
让她走 范妮 她必须走
Gone, Fanny, she's gone!
我明白你们都很生气
I know you're all upset.
我不生气
I'm not upset.
我很高兴能来急救室接我的孩子
I love picking my kid up from the emergency room.
那个女人再也不能出现在我孩子身边
That woman is never around our children ever again.
她太不正常了 那天在牡蛎餐厅
She's unstable. The other night in the oyster bar,
她在派对上和酒保做♥爱♥
she had sex with that bartender at the party.
谁管她在餐厅干了什么
Who cares what she did at the bar?
我在乎
I care what she did at the bar.
我每周日都在那里吃早午餐
I eat brunch there on Sundays.
大家都冷静一下
Everyone needs to calm down.
她用防狼喷雾喷我们的孩子
She maced our kids!
朝她们脸上喷辣椒水
Sprayed pepper spray in their faces.
你们不能站在这儿
Hey, you need to move.
我们还要工作
We have to work here.
不好意思 我们出去说吧
Please, let's just talk outside.
-她必须走 范妮 -就是
- She's gone, Fanny! - Exactly.
"哦 船长 我的船长"
"O Captain, my Captain!"
《死亡诗社》中老师以自♥由♥教学方式启发学生的思考生活
"哦 船长 我的船长"
"O Captain, my Captain!"
在老师被迫离开时 学生们站立在桌上大声呼喊此话
"哦 船长 我的船长"
"O Captain, my Captain!"
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
-站起来就行 -我不看电视的
- Just get up. - I don't watch cable.
你们知道的 电影最后
You know that at the end of the movie
那个人还是得离开 对吧
the guy had to leave anyhow, right?
"谢谢你们 小伙子们"
"Thank you, boys."
谢谢你们 姑娘们
Thank you, girls.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表