剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
第一季第16集
我们为什么不能点薯条
Why can't we order fries?
这是募集♥会♥的特别菜单
It's a special menu for the fundraiser.
什么菜都没有
There's nothing on here.
有炸鱼土豆条 鲑鱼子 金枪鱼热狗
There's fish and chips, a salmon sub, tuna dog,
还有鱿鱼须
and calamari shooters.
但我想吃薯条
But I want fries.
有薯条啊 点炸鱼土豆条就行了
You can have fries. Fish and chips.
-土豆条就是薯条 -真正的菜单去哪了
- Chips are fries. - What happened to the real menu?
-这是今晚的特别菜单 -为什么
- It's a special menu tonight. - Why?
因为有特殊活动
Because it's a special event.
这只不过是精简版的菜单
It's just a shorter menu.
还是那堆废物 只不过品种少一些
Same crap, but less of it.
是的 特别版
Yes. Special.
饮料来了 女士们
Your drinks, my ladies.
-你在干什么 -拿饮料
- What are you doing? - Getting drinks.
从吧台点的 你得在我这里点
From the bar. You order drinks from me.
-我找不到你 -你用心找过吗
- I couldn't find you. - How hard did you try?
你是说 我有没有派搜索队 还真没
You mean, did I send out a search party? No.
-被你发现了 -你从酒保那儿买♥♥汽水
- You got me. - You buy the sodas from the bartenders,
他们拿小费 他们不需要小费
they get the tips. They don't need the tips.
他们需要的是洗澡 和性病治疗
They need baths. And syphilis medication.
而我需要小费 我要上哈佛
I need this. I'm going to Harvard.
就凭这糟糕的特别菜单 你可去不了
Not on this lame special menu, you're not.
什么特别菜单
What special menu?
愚蠢的特别菜单 都不能点薯条
It's a stupid special menu. You can't order fries.
你想吃薯条吗
You want fries?
不准从酒保那儿点薯条
Don't you order fries from the bartender.
说真的 不准去
I mean it! Don't you do it!
伙计
Man.
你在写伟大的美国式小说吗
You writing the great American novel there?
"这是最好的时代 也是最坏的时代"
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."
语出狄更斯《双城记》
抱歉 有人写过了
Sorry, that's taken.
真的吗 该死 我得重头开始
Really? Oh shoot. I'll just have to start again.
好了 好了 别抓狂
All right, all right. Don't get nuts.
热烈欢迎大家
We'd like to welcome you guys
-参加第一届... -第二届
- to the first... - Second.
第二届冲浪者退休联盟
Second annual fundraiser
年度资金筹集活动
for the Surfers United Retirement Fund.
尽情享受电影吧
Enjoy the movie.
无尽之夏
别再说我不关心你了
Don't say I never did nothing for you.
这是什么
What is this?
我的天啊
Oh my God.
你真是我的英雄
You are my hero.
亲一个
Right here.
这些是从哪儿来的
Where'd you get those?
我不知道 就这么出现了
I don't know. They just appeared.
我们还以为是你给的
We thought they came from you.
你看不出我正忙着吗
You really can't see that I'm busy?
是你去隔壁买♥♥汉堡
Did you go next door and buy those burgers
-然后带过来的吗 -没错
- and bring them in here? - Yes I did.
你不能这么做 我是你的服务员
You can't do that. I'm your waiter!
-你不供应这些东西 -我不能提供这些
- You wouldn't bring them. - I'm not supposed to.
这可是主题之夜 该死的
It's a theme night, damn it.
为什么就没人理解
Why can't anyone understand that?
伙计 我付给你小费 你能走开吗
Dude, if I tip you to go away, will you?
丰厚的小费 要税后的
A good tip, post tax.
你得拥有自己的生活
You have got to get some sort of life.
我明白
I know.
再来一次 重头开始
Again, from the top.
-冲浪真无聊 -我知道
- Surfing's boring. - I know.
你听说了吗 今年春季音乐剧
Hey, you hear they're doing "Bells Are Ringing"
-要演《电♥话♥皇后》 -没
- for Spring Musical this year? - No.
就是这样 我想去试试
Well they are. I'm thinking of trying out.
找点事做
Give me something to do
不能让自己步入我妈妈的后尘
other than watch myself age into my mother.
谢谢你们 完全忽略我
Wow, thanks for completely ignoring me.
我们没忽略你 金妮
We're not ignoring you, Ginny.
你说你要试镜《电♥话♥皇后》
You said you were gonna try out for "Bells Are Ringing."
没什么反应吗
And no response?
-没 -多谢
- Nope. - Thanks a lot.
因为你每年都说要试镜
Because every year you say you're gonna try out
-但是从来不行动 -每次都临阵退缩
- and you never do. - You chicken out every time.
不是吧
That's not true.
《西区故事》里的玛利亚
Maria in "West Side Story."
谁会相信我是波多黎各人
Who's gonna believe me as Puerto Rican?
《西区故事》的女主角玛利亚是波多黎各人
-《莱尔·阿布纳》 -我搞错日期了
- "Li'l Abner." - I got the day mixed up.
我本来要去的 还买♥♥了超短热裤
I was gonna do it. I bought the Daisy Dukes.
是啊 我万圣节的时候还穿了
Yeah, and I wore them for Halloween.
随你们怎么说
Whatever.
毕业舞会就会像现在一样
So this is how it's gonna be at prom.
什么
What?
波和卡尔在一起
Boo's gonna be with Carl.
萨莎和那个人在一起
Sasha's gonna be with that guy.
我俩就整夜举杯空对
And you and me are gonna be by the punch bowl
看着一对对男女亲热
watching handsies and thumbsies make out all night.
-听着不错啊 -什么
- Sounds great. - What?
毕业舞会糟糕透顶
Prom is awful.
我们不用买♥♥裙子
We won't have to buy a dress,
或花钱弄个头发
or pay to have our hair done
或租辆豪华轿车
or rent a limo.
我们可以穿牛仔裤 大吃特吃
We can go in jeans, and we can eat
因为我们不在乎是否看着像猪
'cause we won't care if we look like pigs
也不在乎是否有人要摸鼓起的胃
or if anyone's gonna try to touch our bloated stomachs.
不用烦恼是放弃舞会去吃龙虾大餐
Or worry if we're gonna have to give it up
还是留在舞会上
for a lobster dinner.
我们只要冷眼旁观 甚至可以不去
We can just chill or not even go.
这样更好
That's even better.
-听起来糟透了 -为什么
- That sounds awful. - Why?
因为我有点想放弃舞会
Because I kind of want to consider
去吃龙虾大餐了
giving it up for a lobster dinner.
至少我们彼此拥有对方
Well, at least we have each other.
这点很重要 不是吗
That's something, right?
你的照片
Your pics.
-什么 -你溜冰的照片
- What? - Your skating pic.
你需要一张正式的照片
You need an official photo,
所以我在你练习的时候拍了一些
so I took some of you at the last practice.
有几张真的特别棒
Wow, some of these are actually great.
我们整个夏天都在安妮·莱博维茨的游艇上
We spent a summer on Annie Leibovitz's yacht.
美国著名女摄影师
学会了摄影 得到了昂贵的分别礼物
Got some tips and some really expensive parting gifts.
我一会儿回来
I'll be right back.
如果你给我你的手♥机♥号♥
So, if you give me your number,
我会给你拿些薯条来
I'll get you some fries.
好的
All right.
天呐 米利 搞什么鬼啊
Oh, geez! Milly, what the hell?
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We have a major problem.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
保堂景协要召开关于露天剧场的会议
Taftpokirip is convening a meeting to discuss the amphitheater.
我们安了防盗铃啊
We have an alarm.
那些人聚一起从来没好事
Nothing good ever comes from these people meeting.
应该会发出警报啊
It was set. The alarm was set.
我早该知道有事要发生的
I should have known something was up.
我的工作就是知道所有的事情
It's my job to know when something's up.
你怎么关掉防盗铃的
How did you disable the alarm?
米歇尔 拜托 姐有房♥有钱
Michelle, please. I own property.
这解释不了什么啊
That explains nothing.
我们要把这个掐死在萌芽状态
We have to nip this in the bud.
这些地头蛇总是制♥造♥问题
These local yahoos are always causing problems.
他们从来不想要任何改变
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表