剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
She's stuck. She's not moving up.
你也听到了 他们拿走了她的鸟
You heard, they took the bird away from her.
我看过那个表演
I've seen the act...
你确定你喜欢它们吗
You're sure you like them?
-我确定 -它们比我想象中的要红
- I am sure. - They're redder than I thought.
我喜欢红色
I like red.
-我可以再重新做 -别再重做了
- I can do them again. - Do not do them again.
所以你喜欢 满意吧
So you love them and you're happy?
-是 -想看看我做的新厨房♥模型吗
- Yes. - Will you come see the new kitchen box I made?
歇歇吧 楚丽
Take a break, Truly.
好吧
Okay.
快到啦
Almost there.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
终于
Okay. Wow!
这段路比想象的长
That walk is longer than you think.
好 真好听
Yes! Very nice.
准备好了吗
Are we ready to begin?
不再来一首吗
No encore?
是 我们准备好了
Yes. We're ready.
来 开始吧
Yes! Let's do it.
好
Okay.
-相爱的新人... -等等 要尿尿
- Dearly beloved... - Wait, gotta pee.
拿着 那是厕所吗
Hold this. Is that the bathroom?
她很特别对吧
Isn't she something?
非常特别
Very special.
走错了
Wrong way.
对不起 大花束
Oh, sorry. Giant flowers.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
I'm really sorry.
等她回来能重新开始 对吧
You can just start again when she gets back, right?
-当然 -好 太好了
- Sure. - Great. Great.
我很兴奋
I'm excited.
应该的 她很漂亮
You should be. She's pretty.
美丽
Beautiful.
我眼里最美的女孩
The most beautiful girl I've ever met.
我可是见过梅根·福克斯的
And I've met Megan Fox.
性感美国模特影星
-佩服 -是啊
- Wow. - So, yeah.
你该看看她登台的样子
Boy, you should see her on stage.
-她是演员吗 -舞者
- She's an actress? - Dancer.
现在跳舞 以后说不定怎么发展呢
Well, dancer now. In the future, who knows, right?
去你的 她让我开这门的
Hey, screw you. She told me to use this door!
-你去哪 -找人说句话
- Hey, where you going? - Gotta talk to someone.
你不能走 我们在表演
You can't leave. We're in the middle of a show.
我手上又没鸟
Hey, I'm not holding the bird.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
来这"见证奇迹"呀
Well, I came to see something.
真幽默
Hilarious.
你不该在台上吗
Aren't you supposed to be on stage?
你不该在加州吗
Aren't you supposed to be in California?
来看看你过得好吗
I just wanted to see how you're doing.
把这杯马提尼拿回去
Take this martini back.
请换一杯含真正琴酒的
And bring one that actually has gin in it, please.
我过得很好
I'm doing great.
我去了你的公♥寓♥
I went by your apartment.
一个老头开的门 你男人吗
An older gentleman answered the door. Is he yours?
不是 塔莉亚的
No. He's Talia's.
-塔莉亚她爹吗 -她..."干爹"
- Talia's father? - Talia's... Daddy.
我们聊了聊艾森·豪威尔
Well, we had a lovely conversation
美国第三十四任总统
和你的"小妹妹"
about Eisenhower and your hoo-ha.
他告诉我你在这儿
And then he told me I could find you here,
-我就来了 -明白了
- so I did. - I see.
温馨提示 回家记得带点脆豆条
I wouldn't go home without some hummus, F.Y.I..
多谢提醒
Thanks for the tip.
你没在拉斯维加斯工作
So, you don't work in Vegas.
-没有 -在这上班
- No. - You work here.
是的
Yes.
这是哪
And where is here?
亨德森
Henderson.
忍♥不住要说
Well, I have to tell you
自政♥府♥安装路边垃圾箱那天起
I haven't driven to a place this charming
我从没开车到这么美的地方
since the city gave us curbside recycling bins.
你来这里是为了
You've come to apply for a job
向美国商会求职的 是吗
at the chamber of commerce, is that it?
我来和你谈谈
I came to talk to you.
不行
No.
-你不会坐下吗 -我正在演出
- Will you sit down? - I'm in the middle of a show.
即使没你 他俩也没人注意
I think they can handle being ignored without you.
范妮 走吧
Fanny, just go.
这样更好吗
So this is better?
-什么更好 -比在家里好吗
- Better than what? - Better than home?
天堂镇不是我家
Paradise is not my home.
那儿的土地是你的 房♥子是你的
You own land there. You have a house there.
你的学生也在那
You have students there.
都是你的 不是我的
All yours. Not mine.
-米歇尔 -要我签什么文件吗
- Michelle - Do you want me to sign something?
是要签字吗 好 同意都转你名下
Is that it? Fine. I'll sign it all over to you.
我不要 我在这 过得很好
I don't want it. I'm fine right here.
早上我看了你婚礼的视频
I saw your wedding video this morning.
我有婚礼视频
I have a wedding video?
有 猜你当时的状态
Yes, I assumed from the condition you were in
什么也不记得
you might not remember it.
你记得结婚的事吧
You do know you got married?
记得 我知道自己结婚了
Yes, I know I got married.
知道是和哈贝尔结的
And you know it was to Hubbell?
知道 我和哈贝尔结婚了
Yes, I know I got married to Hubbell,
哈贝尔是好男人
And Hubbell was a wonderful guy.
我配不上他 这是你想听的吗
Way too good for me. Is that what you want to hear?
-不是 -他该在一个月内甩了我
- No. - He would have dumped me in a month
回到楚丽身边
and gone back to truly.
-是你想听的吗 -不是
- Is that what you want to hear? - No.
他该意识到自己疯了
He would have realized he was out of his mind.
拉斯维加斯让他疯了 他应该下跪
That Vegas made him crazy. He would have dropped to his knees
求你原谅 因为他把魔鬼带到天堂镇
and asked your forgiveness for bringing the devil to paradise?
不喝一杯我可受不了这样的你
I can't take you like this without a drink.
我要回台上
I'm going back on stage.
米歇尔 回家吧
Michelle, just come home.
你不想我回去
You don't want me there.
-我当然想 -不 范妮
- Of course I do. - No, Fanny.
你不想 你要对我负某种责任
You don't. You feel some weird obligation to me
我理解不了
that I don't understand.
要对你负责 因为你是家人
I feel an obligation to you because you're family.
我们不是一家
I am not your family.
你和我儿子结婚 我们就是一家
You married my son. That makes you family.
这婚姻持续了一分钟都不到
We were married for a minute.
结婚了 就进家门了
You get married, you get family.
就是这样 都是这样
That's the deal. That's how it's done.
无论如何 我是你婆婆
Like it or not, I am your mother-in-law.
一辈子都得叫妈
For the rest of your life.
我们永远不可分离
We are permanently connected.
而以你的年龄去睡在沙发上 很荒谬
And it's ridiculous that you're sleeping on a couch at your age.
尤其在你有家有工作的情况下
Especially when you have a home and a job
还有一个镇的人在关心你
and a town full of people who care about you.
-关心我 -是的
- People who care about me? - Yes.
也是他们拿着火把和草叉
Those same people drove me out of town
把我赶出了镇子
with torches and pitchforks.
因为你对他们的孩子喷防狼喷雾
Because you maced their children.
那又怎样
Whatever.
对孩子喷防狼喷雾可不是闹着玩的
Macing their children is not a whatever.
你不想让我留下来
You didn't want me to stay.
你怪我赶走了迈克尔
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表