剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
亲爱的 早晚都会知道的
Oh honey, it was going to come out eventually.
分手很艰难 我们仍让她远离剪刀
The breakup was hard. We still don't let her have scissors.
现在让我向读书俱乐部介绍你
Now let's introduce you to the book club.
-你读书吗 -真抱歉
- Do you read? - I'm so sorry.
我想去呼吸点新鲜空气
I think I need to get a little air.
米歇尔
Michelle?
你还好吗
You all right?
景色真的很漂亮
This is a really beautiful view.
你说过这里很美 的确如此
You said it was a beautiful view and it is.
你喜欢就好
I'm glad you like it.
但你没告诉我你和妈妈住一起
But you didn't tell me you lived with your mother.
我知道
I know.
你真的跟你妈妈一块生活
And I mean, you really live with your mother.
她无处不在 这是她的房♥子
She's everywhere. This is her house.
这是我的房♥子 我买♥♥的
Oh, it's my house. I paid for it.
后面还有她的舞蹈工作室
She has a dance studio in the back.
她就生活在这 你都没告诉我
Her whole life is here. You didn't tell me any of that.
你答应我的求婚时 我已经激动的要晕了
I was so stunned when you said yes,
我不想搞砸
I didn't want to jinx it.
这个秘密还真是够大的
That's a really big thing to keep from somebody.
这是你的小镇 你的朋友
And you have this town, and friends,
而且楚丽有严重的
and Truly has got some serious
"我要横越全国一路杀向你"的倾向
I'm-driving-cross-country in-diapers-to-kill-you potential.
-你妈还讨厌我 -她痛苦 她骄傲
- And your mother hates me. - Oh, she's hurt, she's proud.
她会适应的 她只是...
She'll come around. She just...
我不爱你 哈贝尔
I don't love you, Hubbell.
抱歉 但我不爱
I'm sorry, but I don't.
我从未爱上任何人 真的
I've never loved anybody, really.
而且我不认为我可以
I don't think I'm made that way.
你这么出色 你值得有人爱你
And you're so wonderful. You deserve to have somebody love you.
我知道你不爱我
I know you don't love me.
我不是傻瓜
I'm not an idiot.
但我相信你会爱上我的
But I don't believe you're not made that way.
-哈贝尔 -你渴望爱情
- Hubbell... - You want to love.
你只是还没找到对的人
You just haven't found the right person yet.
或许你不相信会有人理解你
Maybe you don't trust that anybody is going to understand you.
但是我理解
But I do.
我完全知道你想要什么
I know exactly what you want.
你想开怀大笑
You want to laugh.
你想旅行
And you want to travel.
你喜欢惊喜
You want to be surprised
和挑战
and challenged.
你希望过一种意想不到的生活
You want to live an unexpected life.
而我想要给你的 正是这种生活
And I intend to give you exactly that.
说得真好
Wow, good speech.
美妙的亲吻
Wow, good kiss.
你这接吻技术在哪里学的
Where did you learn to kiss like that?
天 不要说是你妈妈
Oh God, don't say your mother!
那种女孩是被雇来
You hire a girl like that
从蛋糕中跳出来的 而不是用来结婚的
to jump out of a cake. You do not marry her.
哈贝尔是有些古怪的想法
Well, Hubbell has some quirky ways.
但我做衣服 他卖♥♥鞋 天生...
But I make dresses, he sells shoes, I mean...
我了解 楚丽
I know. Truly!
我只是 我们那么
I just... we're so...
听我说 这不会持续很久的
Listen to me. This won't last.
她是维加斯女孩 哈贝尔会厌倦的 那时...
She's a Vegas girl. Hubbell will bore her and when he does...
聚会还在进行呀
Wow, the party's still happening, huh?
-新的酒来了没 -去看一下
- Did the new wine show up yet? - Let's go check.
抱歉 楚丽
Will you excuse me, Truly?
酒到了 来
Ah yes. Here we are.
没有烂酒了
No nuns!
你们以为你们在做什么
What do you two think you're doing?
为我们的婚礼干杯
We're about to toast our wedding.
-然后交杯酒 -你们上♥床♥了吗
- And not do a spit-take after. - Have you had sex?
以前吗
Ever?
-别这么聪明 -妈 这和你无关
- Don't be smart. - Mom, that's none of your business.
这是我的聚会 我举办派对
This is my party! I did not throw this party
可不是为了让你们溜走去上♥床♥
so the two of you could have sex during it!
显然我们声音大了些
Okay, clearly we've dropped the whispering.
我让你尴尬了吗 抱歉
Oh, am I embarrassing you? I'm sorry.
我还真没想到
I wouldn't have thought a person who just had sex
能在婆婆举办的欢迎过门派对上
during her mother-in-law's
做♥爱♥的人 还这么假正经
welcome-to-the-family party would be quite so demure.
-你要冷静 -我需要冷静吗
- Okay, you need to calm down. - I need to calm down?
真够洒脱的 你去维加斯出差
Oh, that's rich. You go off to Vegas on a business trip,
回来后给我带了佩恩泰勒的咖啡杯
then you come back, hand me a Penn and Teller coffee mug
然后说 "对了 我刚结婚了"
and say, "By the way I just got married"?!
-抱歉 -然后你把她带到家里
- I'm sorry. - And then you bring her in here
她却穿着短裤到处转悠
and she proceeds to parade around in shorts...
你对短裤有什么不满
What do you have against shorts?
淑女是不♥穿♥短裤的
No real lady wears shorts.
这对话是来自哪个世纪的
In what century are we having this conversation?
天 喋喋不休嘲讽我 能不能闭嘴
Oh my God! The quips, the chatter. Don't you ever just shut up?
妈
Mom!
你听我说
Now you listen to me...
你们大家都听着
you can all listen to me.
那位女士是我的妻子
That woman is my wife.
如果我没能
I am sorry if I didn't
以你喜欢的方式告诉你 很抱歉
break it to you in the way you would've liked,
但这是我的房♥子
but this is my house and I
我不允许你那样对她
will not have her talked to like that by you.
这镇上任何人都不许
Or anyone in this town!
好吗
Got it?
天呐 他真帅呆了
Oh God, he's wonderful.
哈贝尔
Hubbell...
我爱她
I love her.
没什么好说的了
Nothing more to say.
我怀疑我爸爸是同性恋
I think my dad is gay.
你怎么知道
Based on what?
感觉
Just a feeling.
最近越来越多老爸都那样了
More dads are these days.
我倒希望有个同性恋老爸
I would love to have a gay dad.
为什么
Why?
很有趣
Just seems fun.
会多一个人陪我购物和烘焙
Like there would be a lot of shopping and baking.
你都不知道自己在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
波 来喝酒啦
Boo! Beer!
不了 谢谢
No thanks.
那敢情好 我能多喝点了
Fine, more for me.
你一会儿就会醉了
You're going to make yourself sick.
是嘛 来帮我拿着
Am I? Hold please.
两罐下肚 我还是能这样
Two beers, I can still do that.
你呢
What can you do?
你真是刻薄的醉鬼
You're a mean drunk.
我没醉 只是无聊 这镇子太无聊了
I'm not drunk. I'm bored. This town is so boring!
可能吧 但这儿的房♥价都创新高了
Maybe. But the property values are going through the roof.
我得交点新朋友了
I have got to get some new friends.
那你可以去讨好哈贝尔的妻子
Why don't you suck up to Hubbell's wife?
没准她能跟你做朋友
She can be your new friend.
天呐 真不敢相信有人嫁给哈贝尔了
God, I can't believe someone actually married Hubbell.
估计我喝多 产生幻觉了吧
Talk about too many beers.
姑娘们
Hiya, gals!
原来在这有个私人派对 我能参与吗
You having a little private party? Can I crash?
国产的 不是吧
Domestic? Really?
要是真想不管体重
See, if you're going to consume totally empty...
"违法地"喝个酩酊大醉的话
and might I add illegal... calories
至少也得是比利时产的
at least it should be from Belgium.
照片不错 上面是你们吗
Hey, cool pictures. Is this you guys?
圣诞演出时照的
That's the Christmas recital.
不错嘛
Nice.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表