剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
我会立马抽他一耳光然后离开
I'm going to haul off and slap his face,
然后我就变成那种
and then I'll just be one of those women
动不动就呼人熊脸的泼妇
who goes around slapping faces.
好莱坞演员 九次婚姻使她成为焦点人物
我一下就变成了莎莎·嘉宝
Suddenly I'm Zsa Zsa Gabor.
-还是很可爱啊 -什么
- They're cute, though. - What?
-羊驼 -米歇尔
- Alpacas. - Michelle.
他被开除了 我们讨厌他
He's fired. We hate him.
那现在怎么办 继续帽盒策略吗
So what now? Go back to the hatboxes?
不 别再惦记帽盒了
No, we can never go back to the hatboxes.
事关尊严问题 帽盒策略到此为止
It's a point of pride. We have moved beyond the hatbox.
所以说 你
So, you--
是的 我不记得把它们放哪里了
Yeah, I have no idea where I put them.
原来你真的在说蜡烛
Wow, you really were talking about candles.
我还以为这是好东西的代名词呢
I was sure it was code for something good.
我爱死手工蜡烛了
I love homemade candles.
它们有时候特别难找到
They are so hard to find sometimes.
要真正的手工制♥造♥
I mean, truly homemade.
挑下 选哪个
Pick. Which one?
我们要挑丑陋的 还是粗制滥造的呢
Are we going for sad and ugly or just poorly-made?
这些都太好看了 我全都喜欢
These are fantastic. I want them all.
它们闻起来也很糟 太棒了
Wow, they smell bad too-- excellent.
你是真正的手工艺人
You are an artisan!
谢谢
Thank you.
找个配套的
Find one that matches.
根本不可能
Physically impossible.
我一个老朋友 用几十瓶基安蒂酒瓶
An old friend of mine decorated her house with dozens of Chianti bottles
和各种不同融点的蜡烛来装饰房♥间
with candles in various stages of melting.
我一直觉得那样的房♥间主题
I always thought that was so romantic
-太浪漫了 -范妮
- as a theme. - Uh, Fanny?
我知道 你想说我房♥间已有各种主题装饰物
I know. You think I have a lot of themes going on in my house,
但这就是我房♥间的风格
but that's what makes it my house, you know?
-我们好像是站在自家的地里 -什么
- I think we're on our land. - What?
这是咱的土地
This is our land.
太荒谬了 我们的土地在...
That's ridiculous. Our land is over...
-这里 -是啊
- here. - Yeah.
-因为那是 -树木...
- 'Cause that's the-- - The tree with the--
-还有那里是 -仓库...
- And over there is the-- - The barn with the--
-那就说明 -这是我们家的地
- So that means that-- - This is our property.
你在我们家的地里做什么
What the hell are you doing on our property?
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
我从那个养羊驼的人手里租过来的
I rent this from the alpaca guy.
等一下 你还付租金了
Wait a minute, you're paying rent?
他刚涨了5%的价格
He just raised me 5%.
本来是3%的
It was supposed to be three,
但是你也晓得那些人什么嘴脸
but you know those alpaca guys.
你租这块地到底多久了
Exactly how long have you been renting this land?
说真的我记不清 十年吧
Oh, boy, I don't know. 10 years?
十年啊 范妮
10 years! Fanny.
我听到了
I heard.
我们不但赚不到自己土地的钱
Not only are we not making any money off of our land,
而且还要被贪婪的嬉皮士占尽便宜
but apparently the creepy hippies are!
你怎么连这个都不知道
How did you not know this?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我又不会每天拉着猎犬
It's not like I walk around
走遍自己的每一寸土地
every inch of my land every day with my hounds,
弄得像演《傲慢与偏见》似的
like "Pride and Prejudice."
无趣会计师艾瑞克说得对
Eric the dull accountant was right.
我们坐拥良田却不知利用
We have land and we're not doing anything with it.
你在说什么啊 我们有一个蜡烛摊
What are you talking about? We have a candle stand.
我们得做点什么 谋生财之道
We gotta do something. We gotta make money off this place.
-要怎么做 -我不知道
- By doing what? - I don't know.
这儿有花草有树木 野餐怎么样
It's got grass and trees. What about picnics?
野餐
Picnics?
让别人坐在我们的草地上
We should go into the lucrative business
吃着他们自带的食物
of people bringing their own food
我们还想从中赚钱是吗
and eating it on our lawn?
好吧 野餐不考虑了
Fine, forget the picnics.
建一座剧院怎么样
What about a theater?
或者露天剧场之类的
Or an outdoor amphitheater kinda thing?
-露天剧场吗 -对
- An amphitheater? - Yeah.
我们总在寻租
You know, we're always looking
适合我们演出的地方
for spots to rent for our performances.
为什么要付别人租金
Why should we pay other people for that?
-我们可以在这表演 -这样的话
- We could do them here. - It will give the picnickers
野餐的人可以边吃边看
something to watch while they eat.
说真的 我们还可以出租作他用
No, I mean it. We could also rent it out for other things.
在这办婚礼 一定很美
Weddings would be really pretty here.
-没错 -生日 毕业聚会
- True. - Birthdays, graduation parties,
租给学校 作为社区剧院
school functions, community theater!
在纽约中♥央♥公园的户外剧场
-像德拉寇特剧场 -没错
- Like the Delacorte. - Exactly!
低租金德拉寇特剧场
A low-rent Delacorte Theater.
那我就是约瑟夫·派普[创建者]
And I'm Joseph Papp.
绝对的 低租金约瑟夫·派普剧院
Absolutely. A low-rent Joseph Papp.
还可以请巡演剧团和乐团 摇滚乐队
We could book road companies, touring groups, rock bands.
埃斯·弗莱利 接吻乐队成员
埃斯·弗莱利的外甥们演奏接吻乐队歌♥曲
"Ace frehley's nephews play the music of Kiss. "
-这是个好主意 -确实是好主意
- This is a good idea. - It is a good idea.
等等 你得付钱
Hey. You have to pay for those.
不好意思
Oh! Sorry.
-多少钱 -这个...
- How much? - Well...
等等 你在我的地盘开店
Wait a minute! You're on my property...
非法开店 而且已经开了10年
illegally, and you have been for the last 10 years.
这些抵租金
These are for rent.
这个也是
And this is for rent.
还有这个 都抵扣租金
And this...they're all for rent.
真好看
Ah, so pretty.
老兄 我一直在楼下等你这个可悲的废物
Dude, I've been downstairs for a year waiting for your pathetic ass.
干吗
So?
我要去上课 你得载我去
I have to get to class, you need to drive me.
你...载我...
You... drive me...
到点了
Is time.
弱智 你不会说话了吗
Moron no speak anymore?
给我起来
Get up!
-干吗 -不好意思
- Hey! - I'm sorry,
你得送我去上课
you're gonna have to listen to "Vampire Doesn't Sparkle Anymore"
回来再听你的《吸血鬼不再发光》
music after you drive me to class.
走 我要迟到了 怎么了
Let's go! I'm gonna be late! What's the matter?
-我病了 -还很丑
- I'm sick. - And ugly.
这些不影响你开车
Never has stopped you from driving before.
-什么意思 -走吧
- What's this? - Go.
-你要我开你的车 -对
- You want me to drive your car? - Yup.
-你真要我开你的车 -当然
- You're gonna let me drive your car? - Sure.
哪怕我车技很烂
Even though I'm a terrible driver?
而且我没有驾照
And I don't have a license?
饰演主角的哥哥 性格奇怪迷恋自杀
而且《安妮·霍尔》里的克里斯托弗·沃肯
And Christopher Walken in "Annie Hall"
是我开车的榜样
is my vehicular role model?
查理
Charlie!
太奇怪了
It's so weird.
这是足球队队长
That's the captain of the football team.
星球大战人物 毛茸茸
坐在那个每周穿得像楚巴卡的人旁边
Sitting next to the guy who dresses like Chewbacca every weekend.
他穿着那件杰出文体生外套
And he's wearing his letterman jacket.
-那天挺冷的 -我不懂
- Well, it was chilly that day. - I don't understand.
他们的关系不是那种
Didn't their relationship used to revolve around
一个总想把另一个塞进柜子里吗
one of them stuffing the other into a locker?
他们就像高中联♥合♥国♥
It's like they're the high school UN,
把从没在一起过的各种人
bringing together all sorts of people
聚集在一起
who have never been together before.
而且他们在一起根本不搭
And really shouldn't be together now.
-在说弗兰基和科泽特吗 -还有谁
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表