剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
为什么这东西裹在你身上
it's wrapped around your body.
我们要先发制人 和镇上的老住户开会
We're having a preemptive meeting with the town elders
关于我们的露天剧场 显然
about our amphitheater. And apparently,
如果我穿上这个
if I wear this,
我们就没"刀刃"那么容易被他们搞定
they won't get us like they got The Edge.
-因为这改装成武器了吗 -还戴了珠子
- Because it's weaponized? - And there's beads.
-我想死你了 -我也是
- I missed you. - I missed you too.
这儿怎么像在拍《社交网络》啊
What's with "The Social Network" over here?
2010年获奖的美国电影
这是我们的超级团队
Oh, this is our super team.
那是会计 那是我们的黑客
That's accounting, that's our hacker.
那些人我不认识 但他们吓到我了
I don't know those guys, but they freak me out.
还有这是我们的会议室 坐吧
And this is our board room. Have a seat.
-别坐 -抱歉 楚丽
- Don't sit. - Sorry, Truly.
你好 楚丽
Truly, hey girl.
-你好 -我喜欢你的头发
- Hey, girl. - Love the hair.
谢谢 新做的发型
Oh thanks, it's just a new thing.
-告诉我 -什么
- Talk to me. - What?
别给我装傻
What do you mean what?
你大老远跑过来
You're the one who drove all the way down here
一定有神秘大八卦 快告诉我 快说
with this mysterious big news of yours. I need to know. Spill.
好吧 里克向我求婚了
Okay. Rick proposed.
哇塞 真的吗
Whoa, really?
他单膝下跪了吗
Did he get down on one knee?
因为他这个年纪下跪说不定会要了老命
'Cause that can be fatal at his age.
他没有单膝下跪
He did not get down on one knee,
不过他用玫瑰花瓣拼了求婚誓言
but he did spell it out with rose petals.
真够恶心矫情的
Wow! What did you say
你吐完之后 说了些什么
after, you know, you stopped throwing up?
-还没说什么 -那你准备说什么
- Nothing yet. - What do you think you're gonna say?
当我要离开
Well, as I was leaving
并且吻别我的里克的时候
and I'm kissing my Ricky good-bye
他是那么温柔可爱
and he was all sweet and adorable,
我就想说 "当然愿意"
I was like, "Definite yes."
-太好了 -然后我去佩姬·苏吃饭
- Yay. - Then I stopped at Peggy Sue's
我坐在15号♥桌
on the I-15 and there was this table
隔壁坐着一群超性感的男人
of incredibly hot guys right next to me,
于是变成了"不愿意"
so it was "No."
不是吧
Oh.
接着我在坎布里亚一个很可爱的小店里
Then I stopped at a really cute store in Cambria.
信♥用♥卡♥被刷爆了 就又变成"愿意"了
Credit card got declined, so it was "Yes" again.
然后我车胎爆了
Then I got a flat tire,
他把车停在路边 帮我换了轮胎
this guy pulls over, changes it for me,
太贴心了 很有乔·汉姆的范儿
very cute. Very Jon Hamm.
著名演员 代表作《数字追凶》《广♥告♥狂人》
我喜欢汉姆
I like Hamm.
-就是...你明白吧 -不
- So... right? - No.
然后我又开了一小时车
Then I drove for another hour,
认真仔细地考虑了一番
really thought about it,
-然后... -我听到了欢乐的鼓声
- and... - I'm hearing a drumroll.
你答应了
It's a yes.
巨大闪亮的"答应"哦
Big shiny yes.
我真为你高兴
Oh, I'm so happy for you.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢 小楚
Thanks, Trules.
那么 喝个几轮
So, drinks and then drinks?
你知道我的规矩 每克拉一轮
You know my rule. One drink per karat.
看来我们今晚要酩酊大醉了
So we're getting wasted tonight.
不许穿西装去 我不允许
Not in the pantsuit, you're not.
我真觉得没必要这样
I swear it doesn't have to be like this.
什么 你的三明治吗
What, your sandwich?
不 是这个情况
No, this.
聊天吧 求你们讲话吧
Talk. Please talk.
随便说点你们想说的 我求你们了
About whatever you want. I beg you.
但我们不懂篮球
But we don't know basketball.
我不在乎篮球
I don't care about basketball.
好吧 我们聊天
Okay, fine. Let's talk.
我前几天在重温《恋恋笔记本》
You know, I was rewatching "The Notebook" the other day,
然后我想到了一套全新的理论
and I came up with a whole new theory.
除了《恋恋笔记本》 聊什么都行
Anything but "The Notebook."
瑞秋·麦克亚当斯2004年主演的一部爱情影片
我那晚看了《海誓山盟》
Well, I watched "The Vow" the other night,
我始终搞不懂为什么...
and I couldn't figure out why...
瑞秋·麦克亚当斯的爱情电影
所有瑞秋·麦克亚当斯的电影都不许聊
All Rachel McAdams movies are off the table.
-波 -卡尔 怎么了
- Boo. - Carl. What's wrong?
我以为你们的午餐是闺蜜时间呢
I thought your lunches were an all girl thing.
曾经是
They were.
-萨莎把它改了 -我没有
- Sasha changed it. - I didn't change it.
是罗曼改的
Roman changed it.
你好 我叫罗曼
Hey, I'm Roman.
我是卡尔
Carl.
没想到你们的规定还可以改
I didn't know you could just change the rules.
我也没想到你也能改
I didn't know you could just change them either.
从来就没什么规定
There were never rules.
既然如此 那我就坐这了
Well, if there are no rules, I'm sitting here.
不用管我 该干啥干啥
Don't mind me. Just keep doing what you're doing.
祈祷好运吧
Good luck with that.
你来这干什么
What the hell?
没什么
Whatever.
看到几个男生坐这 想过来打个招呼
Just saw these guys here, so I figured "Hey."
无懈可击的理由
Impeccable logic.
好极了 这里变情侣专座了
Great. So this is a couples' table now.
-是这样吗 -我和德兹不是什么情侣
- Is that was this is? - Dez and I are not a couple.
是啊 我们都还没亲嘴什么的呢
Yeah, it's not like we've even kissed or anything.
你想亲一个吗
You want to kiss?
既然大家都在这打情骂俏
You know, as long as everyone is hooking up,
我把弗兰基也叫来好了
I might as well go and ask Frankie over.
怎么样
How about that?
那我叫他过来
I'll just ask him over.
喂
Hello?
你在他身边就和变了个人似的
You turn into a puddle whenever you're around him.
人家才没有呢
I do not.
你有 一下就变得似水柔情了
No, you get liquid-y pretty quick.
七 八 起
Seven, eight.
好的 再快一点 布拉德
Okay, okay. A little bit faster, Brad.
来点朋克的感觉 伙计
More Ramones, dude.
莱蒙斯 美国第一支朋克乐队名
好的 再快一点
All right, a little bit faster.
好的
Okay.
好了 各位 谢谢大家
Okay, everyone. Thank you.
跳得很好
Nice work.
不 不 不用谢礼
No no no no... no need for formalities.
走吧 走吧
Move it. Move it.
边走边拍 边走边拍
Clap while you're walking. Clap while you're walking.
帮我拿下舞袋
I need my dance bag.
给你 快走
There you go. Move it.
老娘还要换西装呢
Mama's got a pantsuit to get into.
你们几个磨叽的 赶紧走
Hey stragglers, vamoose.
你们想来轮滑场看我吗
Hey, do you guys want to come see me at derby tonight?
我可以领几个人进去
I can get comps.
-好的 我去 -你呢 萨莎
- Yeah, I'll go. - Sasha, you in?
受不了那的厕所
Can't take the toilets.
你呢
What about you?
-我 -是的 想去给我加油打气吗
- Me? - Yeah, want to be my cheerleader tonight?
不 我去不了
No, I can't.
得做功课
Homework.
好了 五点了
All right, 5:00.
舞蹈室现在开始禁止未成年人入内
The studio's officially a "no kid" zone.
楼上的30秒内还不下来
Anything or anyone up there is going out the window
就只能从窗户跳出去了
if they're not out in 30 seconds.
-要搭便车吗 -我走回去
- Do you want a ride? - I'm gonna walk.
那就各走各的吧
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表