剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
We have to wake up now.
我们需要彻底结束模拟
We need to end the simulation once and for all.
我相信你
I believe in you.
我相信你
I believe in you.
我相信你
I believe in you.
没事了 没事了
Hey, it's okay, it's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
结束模拟
End simulation.
结束模拟
End simulation.
结束模拟
End simulation.
结束模拟
End simulation.
继
Go...
续
on...
我希望你叫喊着死去
I had hoped you'd die screaming.
但这样我也可以接受
But I'll take what I can get.
你干了什么
What have you done?
我
I...
打败了
beat...
你
you.
怎么回事
What's happening?
慧核星人
The Coluan.
我从没想过能看到这一天
I never thought I'd see the day.
白金黑曜石
Obsidian Platinum,
有史以来最受欢迎的虚拟现实平台
the most popular VR platform ever created.
却没人使用
And not a single person is using it.
艾丽克斯打电♥话♥来
Alex called...
利维坦不见了
Leviathan has disappeared.
你说到做到
You did what you said you would.
几乎是
Almost.
我还有一个承诺要遵守
I still have one promise left to keep.
你做到了 奎罗尔
You did it, Querl.
你做到了
You did it.
你拯救了世界
You saved this world.
你救了你的朋友
You saved your friends.
你会不会
Will you...
留下来陪我
stay with me?
直到最后一刻
Till the very end.
尼娅
Nia.
你以为自己是谁
Who do you think you are?
我们计划好的
We had a plan.
利维坦杀了超女 而你杀了利维坦
Leviathan kills Supergirl and you kill Leviathan.
我们一起拯救这颗星球
And together we save this planet
从无敌的外星人手上夺回来
from the invulnerable aliens,
他们自以为是为了人类好
who think they know what's best for mankind.
你为什么就不能等女超人死呢
Why couldn't you just wait for Supergirl to die?
你小看我了
Underestimated me.
我的朋友们
My friends.
我绝对不会让你杀害他们的
I'd never let you kill them.
不 布莱尼亚克五号♥
No, Brainiac 5.
我没小看任何人
I underestimate nothing.
我就知道你会因为你宝贵的道德准则
I knew you would decide to shrink the gods instead of kill them
而决定回避而非杀了那些神
due to your precious moral code.
我就是这么计划的
I planned for that.
我只是没想到你会自杀
I just didn't think that you would kill yourself.
既然如此
Well...
超女得以活下来
Supergirl lives.
但大权在我手上
But, I have the ball.
不
No...
你正好给了我
You gave me exactly...
我所需要的
what I needed.
我只好亲手去杀了超女
I'm just gonna kill Supergirl myself.
一定会很有趣
It'll be fun.
至于你
And you...
可以孤独地死去
can die alone.
就像你想的那样
Just like you intended.
不不不 布莱尼
No, no, no, Brainy.
我应该听你的话
I should have listened to you.
是布莱尼
It's Brainy.
他阻止了利维坦
He stopped Leviathan.
他救了我们
He saved us.
他需要我的帮助
He needs my help.
天啊
My God.
真的是你
It's actually you.
在之前的世界里 她背叛了我们
In the last world, she betrayed us.
我们也许永远也不知道原因 但...
We may never know what was driving her, but...
我知道你的动机
I do know what was driving you.
你不想告诉我你的真实身份
You didn't want to tell me who you really were
因为你不想伤害我
because you didn't want me to get hurt.
但我还是受伤了
But I did get hurt.
人们伤害我时 我就会这么做
And I did what I always do when people hurt me.
我
I...
建筑心墙 然后在里面窒息而死
built a wall and I suffocated behind it.
让人很难站在他人的角度
Makes it very difficult to see things
去看待问题
from other people's point of view.
但我现在明白了
But I see yours now.
很抱歉 我这么久才看到
And I am very sorry it took me so long.
你今早出现在我门前时 我...
You know, when you showed up at my door this morning I...
我不想告诉你
I didn't wanna let you in.
我一直等着你让我失望
And I kept waiting for you to let me down.
但你每次都能成功
But at every turn you came through.
做这件战衣
Building that suit.
保护我的身份 支持我
Protecting my identity, supporting me.
我之前没准备好接受你的道歉
I wasn't ready to accept your apology.
但也许现在 我准备好了
But maybe, maybe I am now.
那好
Okay.
现在怎么办
What now?
还有一个坏人要抓
Well, there is one bad guy left to catch.
去打倒我哥哥吧
Let's go take my brother down.
开工了 博士
Let's get to work, Doc.
马上开始 亲爱的
Right away, dear.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表