剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Well...
当莉娜和我说她知道我是超女时
When Lena told me that she knew I was Supergirl,
-她非常生气 -嗯
- she was furious. - Yeah.
她说我当她是傻子
She said I made a fool out of her.
她觉得很耻辱
She was humiliated.
所以我们要找的是
Okay, so, we're looking for a moment
你让你最好的朋友
where you made your best friend
觉得自己是个大白♥痴♥的那一刻 对吧
feel like a big, dumb idiot. Yeah?
-真直截 -好
- In so many words. - Okay.
羞辱的一刻开始播放
Well, we have an embarrassment of riches.
系好安全带 我来让飞机着陆
Get your seatbelt back on. I'm gonna land this plane.
装得还挺像
Oh, yeah, this is a good one. Oh.
卡拉 卡拉
Kara? Kara?
老天 我讨厌飞行
God, I hate flying.
太糟糕了
Oh! Ugh. This is awful!
-我太糟糕了 -你太糟糕了
- I'm awful! - You're awful.
我只是同意你的说法 换我肯定不那么说
I was just agreeing with you. I would never say that.
行
Okay.
行
Okay.
回到仁慈袭击之前
Let's go to before Mercy attacks.
-就那里吗 -嗯
- Right there? - Mmm-hmm.
-确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yes.
别搞砸了
Don't mess it up.
说实话 我一开始就不怎么信任那些政客们
To be honest, I didn't have much faith in politicians to begin with.
我觉得他们都不可信
I just don't think any of them can be trusted.
别这么震惊 卡拉
Don't look so scandalized, Kara.
你知道的 我有多愤世嫉俗
You know how cynical I can be.
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
你不必这么愤世嫉俗
You shouldn't have to be so cynical.
你为人善良正直
You're good and righteous,
只...只可惜
and... and the tragedy is,
这世界让你变得愤世嫉俗
the world has made you cynical
因为你经历了太多背叛
because you've been betrayed so many times.
被你母亲 你哥哥
By your mother, by your brother...
现在又被我背叛
and now, by me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不是你想象的那样
I'm not who you think I am.
我是超女
I'm Supergirl.
我从来没想过骗你
I never meant to deceive you.
只是不知道怎么开口
I just didn't know how to tell you.
你在这待着 我去解决
You stay here. I'll deal with this.
莉娜
Lena?
怎么回事 她去哪了
What happened? Where'd she go?
事情换了一种方式展开
Ah. Events are unfolding differently now.
天啊 我得赶上变化
Oh, boy. Um, I need to catch up.
她在那里
Ah, there she is.
她去大都会了
She went to Metropolis.
我的天
Oh, my God.
她去见小萨了
She went to see Sam.
所以 卡拉就是超女
So, Kara is Supergirl?
是的 我头有点晕
Yeah, I know. My head's kind of spinning.
你是主宰的时候 我制♥造♥氪石阻止你
When you were Reign, and I made Kryptonite to stop you...
超女的反应那么激烈
You know, in response, Supergirl was so horrible.
卡拉却还是一样
And then, Kara was the same.
心地善良 支持我
She was so kind and supportive.
但我在想 究竟哪个才是真的卡拉
But it made me think, which was the real Kara?
如果真正的卡拉认为我是坏人
And if the real Kara thought I was a villain...
那我可能真的是坏人吧
then maybe that's all I really am.
不 莉娜 你怎么能这么想
No, Lena, no. How could you ever think that?
莉娜 你制♥作♥氪石将我和主宰分离
Lena, you made Kryptonite to split me from Reign
救了我的命
and to save my life.
你从来都不是坏人
You were never the villain.
你一直是英雄
You were always the hero.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很需要你这番话
I really needed to hear that.
这个时间线的莉娜可能永远不会原谅我
The Lena in this timeline might never forgive me.
可能还会恨我
She might even hate me.
你知道吗 你知道吗
You know what? You know what?
要是小萨阻止她走上邪路
If Sam stops her from going down a dark path,
我能接受
I can live with that.
但你不能
Except you literally can't.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的天
Oh, my God.
这是自♥由♥代表向空气里投放氪石的那晚
This is the night Agent Liberty poisoned the air with Kryptonite.
要我说 我们还是关了吧
You know what? Maybe we should shut this off.
不不不
No, no, no.
莉娜救过我一次
Lena saved me the first time.
虽然恨我 但她还是会救我的
She might hate me, but she'll save me again.
即使她想也来不及
She wants to, but she'll never make it in time.
警告
卡拉·丹弗斯 卒于2018年10月
卡拉
Hey, Kara.
抱歉 感恩节我没来
I'm sorry I missed Thanksgiving.
我们...我们没有你就手足无措
We're just... We're so lost without you.
我
I...
没有你就手足无措
am so lost without you.
迟到的感恩节快乐
Happy late Thanksgiving.
你能关掉吗
Can you please turn it off?
我不想看了 关掉
I can't watch any more of this. Just stop it!
太糟糕了
That was horrible.
显然 你不想一直死去
Obviously, you don't want to stay dead.
不 不
No! No!
不 我要回到更早的时候
No, I have to go back further.
我明白了
I get it now.
我的双重身份让莉娜以为
My dual identities made Lena think
她不能相信任何一面的我
that she couldn't trust either side of me.
我是个伪君子
I was a hypocrite.
那么 这次跟氪石有关的对话
Okay, so, when exactly did this Kryptonite-fueled
究竟发生在什么时候
tete-a-tete happen?
是在...是在
It was... It was, uh,
我们发现莉娜藏匿了主宰之后
just after we found out lena was housing Reign.
超女
莉娜 灭世者要来了
Lena, the Worldkillers are coming.
我们得带你去安全的地方
We have to get you someplace-- Mmm...
快进 快进
Skip forward. Skip.
你绝对不能再制♥造♥氪石
You are never going to make Kryptonite ever again.
-你真的有上帝情结 -看 就是这里
- You really do have a God-complex. - See, there.
-我要阻止的就是这场争吵 -嗯 行
- This fight is what I'm trying to avoid. -Mmm-hmm. Okay.
倒带
So, go back.
我需要你查清楚是不是真的没有氪石了
I need you to find out if there really isn't any Kryptonite left.
卡拉 你这是要我
Kara, you're asking me
背叛一个我很在乎的人
to betray somebody that I really care about.
我不该那么做的
I never should have done that.
-必须在这之前 -好 稍等 这之前
- Uh, yeah, it has to be before this. - Yeah, hang on, before.
得再往前一点
We have to go back further.
-停 -好
- Here. - Yep.
我朋友找我求助
My friend came to me.
她感到孤单害怕 我必须想办法帮她
She was alone and afraid. I had to do something.
我要你跟我说实话
I need you to level with me.
你手上还有氪石吗
Do you have any more Kryptonite?
-就是这里 -嗯
- This is it. - Mmm-hmm.
莉娜就是从这里开始不信任超女的
This is the moment that Lena started to distrust Supergirl.
我要在这里跟她坦白 所以...
This is when I have to tell her, so... Okay.
点亮我吧 捣蛋鬼
Beam me up, Mxy.
没有特别的口号♥吗
You don't have a catchphrase?
到时候再想好了
We'll work on that.
"女性之力" 算了
''Girl power!'' No.
我朋友找我求助
My friend came to me.
她感到孤单害怕 我必须想办法帮她
She was alone and afraid. I had to do something.
这种即使不顾全世界的看法
That feeling of needing to protect your friend,
也一定要保护朋友的感觉
no matter what the world thinks...
我比你更能体会
I understand that more than you know.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表