剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
传送门能与地球相连十四分钟
we have 14 minutes before it makes contact with Earth.
那我们最好分秒必争
Well, then we better make every minute count.
我们来支援你们
We've got your back.
我们得阻止那些影魔靠近
We need to keep those shadow demons at bay
直到最后一艘船通过
until every last ship gets through--
好了 快上船
All right, get to the ships!
注意残骸 各位
Keep your eyes open for debris, people!
大家保持秩序 快走
Keep it orderly, people. Come on.
詹姆斯留给我的
James left it for me.
战斗失败了
The battle is lost!
我们必须撤退 为之后的战斗节约资源
We must retreat and save our resources for battles yet to come.
奥利弗 奥利
Oliver! Oli--
奥利弗 时间到了
Oliver! It is time!
地球疏散完了吗
Has the planet been evacuated yet?
还没有
Not entirely.
那时间就没到
Then it's not time.
地球一
星城
奥利弗
Oliver.
他战斗到生命的最后一刻
He fought to his last breath.
他明白每一刻都会拯救另一个生命
Knowing every moment was another life saved.
-拯救 -你的世界不复存在
- Saved? - Your universe is no more.
75.3亿人
Of 7.53 billion...
30亿人乘坐庞大的舰队
three billion souls made it to Earth-1
来到了地球一
on the armada of ships.
我估计有十亿人
I calculate one billion souls
因为他的崇高牺牲而幸存下来
survived due to his noble sacrifice.
纳什
Nash?
那是很久以前了 现在不是了
Once upon a time. Not anymore.
现在 我只是一个在赎罪的人
Now, I'm simply a man serving his penance.
赎什么罪
Penance for what?
我把反监视者从监禁中释放出来
I freed the Anti-Monitor from his confinement only...
只为了让他变成一个贱民
to become a... Pariah.
被判处只许观看不能插手
Sentenced to bear witness to his actions.
奥利弗
Oliver!
没事的 莎拉
It's okay, Sara.
这是我的命运
This is my destiny.
-奥利弗 -巴里
- Oliver. - Barry?
你 我的朋友
You, my friend...
是我们中最棒的
are the very best of us.
我因为你和卡拉
I gave it all up...
放弃了一切
for you and Kara.
你是什么意思
What-- What do you mean?
我需要你们两个
I need the two of you to...
成为
be the one to...
拯救我们的人
to save us now.
米娅
Mia...
爸爸
Dad.
别忘了去找你母亲
Don't forget to find your mother.
好的
Okay.
找到威廉
Find William.
告诉他我很爱他
Tell him how much I love him.
我爱你 米娅
I love you, Mia.
你把我记在心中 好吗
You keep me in your heart, okay?
-爸爸 -好吗
- Dad... - Okay?
不应该是这样的
It was not supposed to be like this.
这不是我预见的结局
This is not his ending I foresaw.
事情的结果和我预料的不一样
Things are turning out differently than I expected.
但有一件事是肯定的
But one thing is certain.
我们知道的一切
Everything we know...
现在的一切
everything there is...
过去的一切
and everything there ever was...
都将毁灭
is doomed.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表