剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
and she kept that hidden from us.
莉娜过着双重生活
Lena is leading her own double-life.
你说得她好像是卢瑟家的人
You are making her sound like a Luthor.
因为她本来就是
Maybe that's because she is one.
我们不能寄希望于
We can't put our faith in some distant hope
她会做出正确的事
that she's gonna do the right thing...
因为到目前为止
...when every single action
她所做的每一件事都指向邪恶
that she has taken up until now points to the contrary.
我们得阻止她 卡拉
Okay, we have to stop her, Kara.
这事关世界的安全
The safety of the world depends on that.
她不是莱克斯 我不会把她当恶棍看待
She is not Lex. I will not treat her like a villain.
我知道你不会 所以这事才要交给我来做
I know you won't. That's why I have to.
你这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
你跟她通话的时候 我们利用全息图
When you went to speak to her, we used the hologram
将病毒植入了地堡的主机
to piggyback a virus into the bunker's mainframe.
艾丽克斯 你利用了我
Alex, you used me?
过一会儿 莉娜的防线就会被攻破
In a few moments, Lena's defenses will be down
大清洗将陷入停滞
and Myriad will be stalled.
到时候 如果我们不得不采取更激烈的措施
By then, if we have to take more drastic actions,
克莱莫3号♥已部署在了诺奎山上
Claymore 3 is positioned above Mount Norquay.
-什么 -我会给她时间投降
- What? - And I will give her time to surrender.
卡拉 我必须开始动脑思考了
Kara, we have to start thinking with our heads,
不能感情用事
not with our hearts.
准备好了 卢瑟女士
It's ready, Ms. Luthor.
超女给你带来了巨大的痛苦
Supergirl caused you a great deal of pain.
我能从你的眼神中看出来
I can see it in your eyes.
经历了我家人和安德里亚的事
After my family and after Andrea,
我本应学会不再信任友谊
I knew better than to trust in friendship anymore.
你现在经历着这么多痛苦
All of the anguish that you're going through,
感觉并不值得
it doesn't seem worth it.
它启发了"无害"计划
It inspired Non Nocere.
也启发了你
It inspired you.
如果能拯救世界 谁还需要朋友
Who needs friends when you can save the world?
准备发射
大清洗可以发射了
Myriad is ready to launch.
卢瑟女士 你的时刻到了
Ms. Luthor, this is your moment.
要启动吗
Shall I activate?
-三 二 -一
- Three, two... - One.
连接失败
怎么回事
What's happening?
一直跟卫星对接不了
It won't lock onto the satellite.
有东西干扰了接收天线的移♥动♥能力
Something's interfering with the dishes' ability to move.
是一种病毒 正在入侵主机
It's a virus. It's working through our mainframe.
卢瑟女士 那个全息图
Ms. Luthor, the hologram.
是特洛伊木马病毒 原来如此
It was a Trojan horse. Of course.
我怎么能幼稚到觉得超女是想跟我聊聊
How could I be so naive to think that Supergirl wanted to talk?
如果病毒扩散 超查部能够在20分钟内
If the virus spreads, the DEO will be able to deactivate
关闭我们的安防系统
our security defenses in 20 minutes.
在那之前我们需要想到变通方案
We need a workaround before then.
我们可以手动解锁波段
We could manually unlock the arrays.
不行 这里到处都是莱克斯设下的饵雷
No, Lex has booby-trapped this entire place.
如果我尝试更改天线 会启动致命的故障保险
There'll be a lethal failsafe if I try to tamper with the dishes.
那我去
Then I'll go.
不行
No, you can't.
你太珍贵了
You're too great an asset.
卢瑟女士 你当初为我设定的最重要的任务之一
Ms. Luthor, one of my prime directives, as you programmed,
就是保证"无害"计划的成功
was to ensure the success of Non Nocere.
如果这意味着牺牲自己
If that means self-sacrifice--
不行 就算能手动重置
No. Even if you could manually reset it,
也没办法确认病毒造成了多少伤害
there's no telling the extent of the virus's damage.
我们以后还需要你
All right, we may need you.
如果现在失去你 就太目光短浅了
It'd be short-sighted to lose you now.
如果我们能复♥制♥病毒
If we could replicate the virus,
就可以反向编程
we could reverse-engineer it
远程覆写之前的关闭指令
and override the shutoff remotely, okay?
我需要你的帮助
I'll need some help.
好的
Very well.
正在读取文件
Accessing files.
荣恩 你不需要留在这里
J'onn, you don't need to stay here.
我应该被关起来
I deserve to be locked up.
我们应该共同承担
We both shoulder the blame
过去所作所为的后果 马拉法克
for the transgressions of our past, Malefic,
但是只要携手 我们能克服过去
but together, we will move beyond them.
-荣恩 荣恩 -怎么了
- J'onn, J'onn. - What's up?
艾丽克斯 她认为莉娜已经无药可救了
Alex, she thinks Lena is past the point of no return.
她已经让克莱莫3号♥直指地堡
She's got Claymore 3 pointed directly at the bunker.
但你可以劝劝她 对吗 让她知道自己错了
But you can talk to her, right? Show her that she's wrong?
你知道人是可以变的 看看你和马拉法克
You know people can change. Look at you and Malefic.
我能救莉娜 我只是需要时间
I can still save Lena. I just need more time.
在火星时 我经历过艾丽克斯如今的处境
I was in Alex's position back on Mars
当时我选择将马拉法克逐入幻影地带
when I banished Malefic to the Phantom Zone.
我以为我这样做是在保护我的族人
I did so because I thought I was protecting my people.
但我驱逐他其实是因为自己害怕
But I banished him because I was afraid,
因为没有其他选择
because there was no other way.
可是看看你们如今的情况
Right, and look at the two of you now.
我和马拉法克之所以能够
The only reason Malefic and I were able to
重新放下过去的一切
come through the other side
是因为我们能看到彼此的痛苦
is because we can see each other's pain.
而你已经跟莉娜聊过了
You've already talked to Lena.
我不是说艾丽克斯说得对
I'm not saying Alex is right,
但她似乎也没有其他选择
but what other option does she have?
不 一定有其他的方式能阻止她
No. There has got to be another way to stop Lena
而不是把她从地堡里炸飞
that isn't blowing her up in a bunker.
马拉法克
Malefic.
马拉法克 你说莉娜之前在分♥析♥你的Q波
Malefic, you said Lena was analyzing your Q-waves, right?
对
Yes.
她分离出了某个频段
She isolated a frequency
让她能够复♥制♥我的能力
which allowed her to replicate my ability.
也许你就是关键
Maybe you're the key.
如果我们能够驾驭你的Q波
If we could harness your Q-waves--
就能够用它来拦截莉娜的
We could use them to counteract Lena's.
可她要发起全球范围内的攻击
But she's launching a worldwide attack.
马拉法克用来拦截她所需的能量...
The amount of energy Malefic would need to counteract hers...
会害死他的
It could kill him.
值得冒这个险
It's worth the risk.
不 我不要以命换命
No, I am not trading one life for another.
求你了
Please.
如果我能阻止卢瑟女士犯下我当年的错误
If I can stop Ms. Luthor from making the same mistakes that I did,
那我所造成的那些痛苦和动荡
then all of the turmoil and pain that I've caused
就不算枉费
will be worth something.
让我帮忙吧
Let me help.
让我做些补偿吧
Let me make amends.
超级火山
目标是谁
Who's the target?
就是你面前的这一切
You're looking at it.
超级火山为何物? 它会如何爆发?
超级火山
A supervolcano?
你不是在开玩笑吧
No. You can't be serious.
你会把他们都杀死的
You'd be killing all of them.
从世界诞生之时起 就不断上演着
Extinction level events have been happening
灭绝性的事件
since the beginning of time.
我很清楚
I should know.
我是来促成这一切的
I was here to make them happen.
这些人做了什么 要被如此对待
What have these people done to deserve this?
存在即有罪
Existence is their sin.
别认为这是终点
Don't think of this as the end.
这是在给世界一次新的机会
Think of this as giving the world a second chance.
我为你工作了这么多年
For years I've worked for you,
一直告诉自己这是为了公平正义
telling myself there was a just cause.
够了
No more.
也许我不能打败你
Maybe I can't beat you...
但你认为超女做不到吗
but you don't think Supergirl will?
超女不是神 我才是
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表