剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
-我们今早见过 -没错
- We crossed paths this morning. - Uh, yeah, yes.
很高兴正式... 认识你
It's very nice to meet you... formally.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
来报道白金黑曜石之北的发布
I'm covering the Obsidian North Platinum launch,
这是媒体见面会的第一站
and this is the first stop on the press tour.
你整天都要跟着安德里亚吗
You're following Andrea around all day?
如果有人袭击 你可能会受伤 甚至没命
Well, if someone attacks, you could get hurt, or killed.
我是记者
I'm a journalist.
我们愿意冒着生命危险
We put ourselves in harm's way
向读者揭示事实
to show our readers the truth.
如果我报道的对象不能免于危险
How can I shy away from danger
那我又怎么能逃避
when the people I cover can't?
真有英雄气概
That's very heroic.
是吗 不过谢谢夸奖
Ah, I don't know about that, but thank you.
这说来话长
It's also a huge story.
无论好坏
For better or worse,
这次发布会都是电脑问世以来
this launch is the biggest thing
最重要的事件
since the invention of the computer.
哈利
Harry!
-荣恩·荣兹 -嘿
- J'onn J'onzz! - Hey, man.
-好久不见 -是啊
- It's been a while. - Yeah.
在忙什么
What are you up to?
我们在找一个叶绿族
We're looking for a Chlorophyllian.
你有什么线索吗
You know any?
没有
Can't say that I do.
但那边的德米特里
But Dmitry over there,
他谁都认识 可以问问他
he knows everybody. Might be worth a shot.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks, man. - Thanks.
老兄
Hey, man.
是你
You!
离我远点
Get away from me.
你俩认识吗
You two know each other?
追踪线索的时候
I might've roughed him up once or twice
我可能揍过他一两次
while tracking a lead.
我不是担心你打我
It's not the arm-twisting I'm worried about,
我是想尽量避免
it's the jail time I did afterward
之后坐牢
that I'd like to avoid.
听着 我们不是来抓你的 好吗
Look, we're not here to arrest you. Okay?
我不再为政♥府♥工作了
I don't work for the government anymore.
我们需要你的帮助
We're gonna need your help.
我们在找一个叶绿族
Look, we're looking for a Chlorophyllian.
他热衷技术问题
Somebody with tech issues
可能有时很易怒
or possibly an anger management problem.
我有个朋友经常参与那种...
I have a buddy who engages in certain...
非法武器交易
less than legal weapons transactions.
他提到有一个叶绿族
He mentioned a Chlorophyllian
问过他一些军事级技术问题
asking about some military-grade tech.
你知道我们在哪儿能找到他吗
The Chlorophyllian... any ideas where we can find him?
我朋友抱怨过徒步前往
My buddy was complaining about making the trek out
89号♥公路上的一个农舍
to a farmhouse on Route 89.
谢谢
Thank you.
上次的事我很抱歉
And I... I'm sorry about last time.
-她很抱歉 谢谢 -没事
- She's sorry. Thanks. - Yeah.
情况听起来很糟糕 荣恩
This sounds really bad, J'onn.
我要给布莱尼打电♥话♥看看他能不能查到什么
I'm gonna call Brainy and see what he can find.
你确定这么做是明智的吗
You sure that's wise?
如果莱克斯发现布莱尼在为你使用超查部资源
If Lex finds out Brainy's using DEO resources for you,
这可能让布莱尼被他盯上
it could put him in Lex's crosshairs.
他是家人 如果不行他会告诉我们的
He's family. He'll let us know if he can't.
布莱尼 我们找到了一条线索
Brainy, hey. We got a lead.
太棒了
That's excellent news.
你能看看89号♥公路附近有叶绿族吗
Can you see if there's a Chlorophyllian Route 89?
应该是个农场
It's some kind of farm.
我只需要姓名 住址 你能找到的任何资料
I just need a name, address... anything you can get.
很不幸 我没看到
Unfortunately, I see no record
有叶绿族住在附近的记录
of any Chlorophyllians living in that vicinity.
事实上 89号♥公路上唯一一个农场
In fact, the only farm off Route 89
已经因为没有资产分散的证据而破产清算了
has been liquidated with no proof of asset dispersion.
好的 谢谢 布莱尼
Okay, thanks, Brainy.
行不通
No dice.
我还是想去搜查一下那个农场
Ah, look, I still want to track down that farm.
同意
Yeah, agreed.
姓名 托德·萨斐尔 89号♥公路314
抱歉打扰了
I apologize for the intrusion.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
为了打败利维坦
Lex must ingratiate himself with Gemma Cooper
莱克斯必须讨好杰玛·库珀
in order to defeat Leviathan.
如果真的发生这种情况 超女必须救杰玛·库珀
For that to happen, Supergirl must save Andrea Rojas.
因此 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯和
Therefore, Alex Danvers
荣恩·荣兹需要被蒙在鼓里
and J'onn J'onzz need to be left in the dark.
我已经算过了
I've done the calculations.
在我做了必须要做的事之后
There is a 93.2% probability that
有93.2%的可能性
none will invite me to Thanksgiving...
没人邀请我共度感恩节
after I do what must be done.
这确实难以抉择 奎罗尔
Yes, well, that is a quite the conundrum, Querl.
此时此刻
Alas, in a moment like this,
你只能做一件事
there is only one thing you can do.
相信数学
Trust the math.
你必须保持对莱克斯的绝对忠诚
Your ultimate allegiance must remain with Lex.
只有这样 未来才会依我们的想法展开
Only then, will the future unfold the way we need it to.
相信你的朋友们都很强
Trust that your friends are strong.
毕竟他们都是英雄
I mean, they are heroes, after all.
这是可以量化的
And that is quantifiable.
我非常希望你是对的
I desperately hope you're right.
发型不错
Man, that is a nice haircut.
闭嘴
Shut up.
无损程序正在上传
Non Nocere program uploading.
我们看看效果如何
Let's see if this works.
先生们 站起来 摘下你们的眼镜
Gentlemen, stand and remove your lenses.
史蒂夫 到这里来
Yo, Steve, come here.
你想吃点东西吗
Do you wanna grab some grub?
当然了 托比
Sure, Toby...
那太好了
That would be lovely.
棒
Yeah.
你真是个天才
You're a genius.
... 作为敢于直面威胁的人们的证明
... as a testament to the people who are standing up to these threats.
你觉得这些怎么样
What do you make of all this?
什么意思
How do you mean?
罪犯 声明 整个情况
The culprit, the manifesto, the whole situation?
这只是私下聊天不会报道
Off the record, of course.
我觉得太可怕了 人们永远不该诉诸暴♥力♥
I think it's horrible. People should never resort to violence.
-但是... -我不想这么说
- But... - I hate to say it,
但我认为宣言根本没有提出什么像样的观点
but I think the manifesto makes some slightly decent points.
不是"黑曜石眼镜
I mean, not that "Obsidian
会控制我们的思维和意识"
Lenses will take our sentient minds hostage."
而是人们与现实世界脱节
But that people disconnecting from the real world
可能会产生不可预见的不良后果
could backfire in unforeseen ways,
造成无法弥补的损失
creating irreparable damage.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
从我的角度来看
The way I look at it,
黑曜石之北最大的吸引力在于
Obsidian North's biggest appeal is that
它利用了人们想要建立联♥系♥的欲望
it taps into people's desire to feel connected.
当你只生活在那个虚拟世界
And when you only live in that VR world,
你最终就会离现实世界越来越远
you end up getting further and further away from the real world.
你对此思考了很多
You've thought a lot about this.
第一代眼镜问世时 我非常兴奋
When the first generation lenses dropped, I was buzzing.
我以为可以见到
I thought about being able to hang with my buddy
多年前去世的老朋友
who I lost a few years ago.
但还没等我见到我的朋友
But it wasn't until I hung out with my friend,
兼同事 卡拉
or, co-worker, Kara,
我就记起了和人真实交往的感觉
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表