剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Yeah, we, too, deduced that several moments ago,
但是阿尔酒吧
but hey, Al's bar,
我真的很喜欢他家的无酒精玛格丽特
I do love their margarita mocktails.
也许我们应该去
Perhaps we should go...
别别别别别
Oh! No, no, no, no, no.
本体 帮我找出病毒
Prime, help me root out the virus.
怎么找 我不...
How? Uh, I don't...
没事 没事 有我在
Okay. It's okay. That's okay. I got you.
没事了
Here we go.
好了
Okay.
我刚才差点死掉
You know, I could have died just there.
谢谢你的犹豫不决
Thanks to your hesitancy.
我们该相信他是布莱尼亚克五号♥吗
We're supposed to believe that he's a Brainiac-5!
朋友们 朋友们 专心点
Friends, friends, focus.
这种病毒有可能从任何地方传播
The virus is transmittable from anywhere.
下一个有可能是我们其中一人
Any one of us could be next.
你待在这
You, stay here.
我们会去阿尔酒吧查个水落石出的
We'll head down to Al's Bar. We'll get to the bottom of this.
-好 -他走了
- Okay. - There he goes.
帅气 看着他走的样子
Handsome. Look at him go.
我去找超女
I'll go get Supergirl.
这里怎么回事
Hey, what's going on here...
阿尔
Al's.
昨晚大家突然都来了
Everybody just showed up out of the blue last night.
生意好得不得了
Business has never been better.
我不得不把后面的房♥间也打开了
I had to open up the back room.
这地方一直都存在吗
Has this place always been here?
是的 79年迪斯科不流行后 我就关了
Yup. I closed it in '79 after disco died.
你多大了
How old are you?
不过这些人也带来了很多东西
These guys brought a ton of stuff with them, though.
-你们落了什么吗 -好玩
- You guys missing anything? - What fun!
不管虫洞是什么原因造成的
Look, whatever caused that wormhole
不仅把我们卷了进去
didn't just drag us through,
还把我们每个宇宙的阿尔酒吧的人也卷进去了
it dragged everyone from Al's bar in each of our universes.
天啊 那些是...
Oh, dear. Are those...
不要做任何突然的动作
Don't make any sudden movements.
那些是创造出主宰的女巫
Those are the witches that created Reign.
并且试图改造我们整个星球
And tried to terraform our entire planet.
那些不是你们的女巫
Those aren't your witches.
她们是我的同乡
They come from my world.
她们作为游客来到纳欣诺市 就再没离开过
They came to National City as tourists and never left.
我让她们在酒吧里打打杂
I let them run a little side hustle out of the bar.
来吧 我的孩子们
Come forth, my children.
来算算命
Have your fortune read.
我宁愿避免这种不可靠的预测机制
I prefer to avoid such unreliable forecasting mechanisms.
水晶球 好笑
Crystals balls! Ha-ha.
比傻瓜的金子更真实
A lot more real than fool's gold.
让我来看看你们的宝石
Allow me to read your stones.
请原谅我姐姐
Please, forgive my sisters.
看手相是预知命运的最快捷径
Palm reading is the fastest path to your fate.
十分钟五块钱
Five dollars, ten minutes.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
-随便你 -让人失望
- Suit yourself. - Typical.
这个地球上没人重视我们的天赋
No one on this Earth values our gifts.
这个酒吧里的人 他们的地球都毁灭了
Everyone in this bar came from an Earth that was destroyed.
他们都是孤儿
They're all orphans.
太悲催了
That's terrible.
不 超女
No, Supergirl!
整个多元宇宙都毁灭了
The entire multi-verse was destroyed.
命运的安排让我们和这些人一起活了下来
An accident of fate kept us and these people alive.
这不是悲剧
This isn't a tragedy.
而是 而是奇迹
It's a, you know, it's a miracle.
我们要逐个击破
Okay, we need to divide and conquer.
请尽量融入人群
And please, try to blend in,
因为凶手尚未绳之以法
because there is still a murderer out there
你们俩还有危险 好吗
and both of you are still in danger. Okay?
很好
Good.
卢瑟基金会
没想到我能活到这一天
I never thought I'd live to see the day
见证我妈穿花瓣粉色
my mother wore petal pink.
严格来说 你看不到
Technically, you didn't.
我们都死了 又都回来了
We all died. We all came back.
我们俩都知道
And we both know it.
莱克斯也恢复了你的记忆
Lex restored your memories, too.
他把所有的事都告诉我了
He told me everything.
但是显然
But, evidently,
他之所以和神打交道都是为了你
the only person he makes deals with gods for is you.
很高兴他告诉了你一切
I'm glad he told you everything.
我身边已经没人了
I have no one else.
希望你不是来寻求安慰的
I hope you're not looking for a hug.
不 但我觉得我需要一个搭档
No. But it occurred to me I could use a partner.
如果莱克斯把所有的事都告诉你了
If Lex told you everything,
那他告诉你我的目标是从内心去解救人
then he told you my goal was to fix people at their core.
我试过一个人去做
I tried to do it alone.
我封闭自己 隔离自己 但失败了
I closed myself off, made myself an island, and I failed.
你将人拒之门外 选择相信机器人
You pushed people away and put all your faith in that robot.
让我想起北极熊小姐
Reminds me of little Miss Pizzly.
你四岁时的泰迪熊
Your teddy bear from when you were four.
可爱但毫无用处
Cute and useless.
我们都知道你的观念对我没用
We both know your ideology is of no use to me.
我在这里过得很好
I've got a good thing going here.
既然如此
Well, in that case...
超女想要和我搭档
Supergirl wants to partner with me.
我内心有点想要接受
Part of me wants to do it.
这次你可以试试只做搭档
You can try to only be partners this time,
但在你软弱的时候
but in a moment of weakness,
你会放下戒心 会再一次变成她的朋友
you'll let your guard down, you'll become friends once more,
而当她再次伤害你的时候 你又会脆弱不堪
and you'll be vulnerable when she hurts you all over again.
然而 你并不想自我封闭
And yet, you don't want to be an island.
是的
No.
我再也不会再相信莱克斯了
I will never trust Lex again.
如果你选择和莱克斯一起搭档
If you choose to partner with Lex,
你不会拿自己的情绪冒险
you won't risk your emotions,
因为你已经知道你永远也不会相信他
because you already know you can never trust him.
我要向莱克斯·卢瑟汇报
I report to Lex Luthor.
这是最糟的情况
This is worst-case scenario.
我不知道我要怎么在他手下做事
I don't know how I'm supposed to work for him,
而且我们都知道他就是个定时炸♥弹♥
and yet we all know that he's this bomb
随时都会爆♥炸♥
that could just blow at any minute.
我真的可以离开吗
So, I mean, can I even really leave?
早在我招募你之前
You know, long before I recruited you,
一个叫依奇的外星人遭到她的同事绑♥架♥
an alien named Izzy was held captive by her co-worker.
然后他发现了她的真面目
Now, he'd found out what she really was
无法控制自己的怒火
and couldn't control his rage.
依奇自然是吓坏了
Izzy was naturally terrified.
但因为袭击她的是人类
But because her attacker was human,
超查部没有管辖权
the DEO didn't have jurisdiction.
那时的情况和现在不一样
Things were different back then.
我当时感到很无助
I felt so helpless.
那你是怎么做的
So what did you do?
我知道我必须采取行动
What I knew I had to do.
我违反了上级命令
I disobeyed orders.
跑到那里 把那个人制♥服♥在地上
Ran in there and tackled that man to the ground myself.
有时你只能听从
Sometimes there's nothing to do
自己内心的真实想法 艾丽克斯
but listen to the truth inside you, Alex.
荣誉在于你跑向炸♥弹♥的那一刻
The honor comes in running toward the bomb.
墙上有762瓶啤酒
Seven hundred and sixty-two bottles of beer on the wall.
但却毫无线索
And they're all completely lacking in clues.
又在自言自语
Talking to yourself.
如果你愿意的话 可以跟我聊聊
You can talk to me instead, if you'd like.
毕竟我就是你
I'm you, after all.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表