剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
You look beautiful.
我确实穿了你最爱的颜色
Well, I did wear your favorite color.
抱歉我错过了我们的约会纪念日
I'm so sorry that I missed our date-aversary
也没听到你的语♥音♥留言
and your voicemail.
但你也知道我们在对抗强敌
But you know what we're up against.
你非常勇敢
You were incredibly brave.
我这些年确实掌握了一些技能
Well, I've developed a few skills over the years.
过来 我给你准备了礼物
Uh, come here. I... I got you something.
我也给你准备了礼物
Oh, I got you something, too,
但我忘带了
but I forgot to bring it.
没关系 今天不是我们真正的约会纪念日
Oh, that's okay. This isn't our real date-aversary.
等到了那天再送我也不迟
So when it is, you can give it to me then.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
-闭上眼睛 -好的
- Close them. - Okay.
好了 睁开眼
Okay, open.
谢德尔XG-1000头盔
A Schadel XG-1000.
这样我就可以骑摩托车载你了
So you can be my riding partner.
太棒了
This is amazing.
我们现在能在一起 我真是太高兴了
I'm just so glad that we can be together right now.
谢谢
Thank you.
别担心
Don't worry.
我没有跟安德里亚对质
I didn't confront Andrea.
不过相信我 我想那么干来着
Though, believe me, I wanted to.
我现在更迷茫了
Now, I'm even more confused than ever.
如果昨天嘶吼得逞了
The Rojases would've lost everything
罗哈斯家族会失去一切
if Rip Roar had succeeded.
如果他们不是坏蛋 那又会是谁呢
If they're not the villains, then who?
现在事情变得更令人难以捉摸了
And now it gets even more confusing.
超查部抓到了嘶吼 并确认了他的身份
The DEO caught Rip Roar and they were able to ID him.
是罗素
It's Russell.
不 什么
No. What?
这 这不可能
That's... That's not possible.
他们不是把他给杀了吗
I thought they killed him.
我做这一切都是为了替他报仇
All of this was to avenge his death.
我不敢相信
I don't believe it.
他们是怎么把他变成了那个...
What could they have done to turn him into that...
怪物
monster?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我知道这让你很痛苦
I know how painful this is.
但现在我们已经拘留了他
But now that we have him in custody,
好的方面是
the good thing is
我们终于可以解答你的疑问了
we can finally get you some answers.
关于他 安德里亚
About him, about Andrea,
以及我们可能发现的其他问题
about any other questions we might uncover.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也知道我不希望你牵涉进来
You know I didn't want you involved in this.
但如果没有你 我都不知该怎么做到这些
But I don't know how I would've done it without you.
谢谢
Thank you.
黑曜石隐形眼镜是新的智能手♥机♥吗
你推出的隐形眼镜真是太了不起了
You've really outdone yourself with those contact lenses.
我听说它们就像瘟疫或洪水一样
I hear they're as omnipresent as one of our plagues
无所不在
or floods.
昨天那事是你干的吗
That was you yesterday?
利维坦无处不在
Leviathan is everywhere.
现在出现了一个问题
And now a problem has come up.
我们需要你去解决
We need you to fix it.
事关嘶吼
It's Rip Roar.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表