剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
its emitted energy boosts my brain function.
而我相信利维坦选择这栋建筑
And I believe Leviathan has picked this building
也是出于同样原因
for the very same reason.
远古能量
The ancient energy.
看吧
Behold...
同样的标志出现在了这栋建筑的柱子上
The same symbol appears on this building's cornerstone.
很令人钦佩
It's impressive.
不仅是令人钦佩
Not just impressive.
是非常令人钦佩
Very impressive.
隐形装置
Cloaking tech.
要想除去这道屏障
In order to eliminate this barrier,
我们需要用与创造者近似的东西击打它
we'll have to hit it with something similar to the creator...
某种远古的东西
something ancient.
我知道了 来自于宏伟沥青坑的尘土
I've got it. The dust from the majestic tar pits
散发着绿星辐射
emits Veridian radiation,
重新分配能量 然后...
redistributing power, and...
别别别 先别按
No, no, no. Don't push it yet!
如果这部电梯通往的是你所设想的地方
If this elevator leads to where you think it's going,
我们会需要超女帮忙
we're gonna need Supergirl.
超女 我们找到了利维坦的位置
Supergirl, we've located Leviathan.
很好 把坐标发给我们 我们去找你
Great. Send us the coordinates and we'll come to you.
好 我去让超查部尽快开始进行宽频扫描
Okay, and I'll have the DEO start a broadband scan ASAP.
该走了
Time to go.
那是...
Is that...
没错
It is.
待在这里 把枪准备好
Stay here. Get the gun ready.
你觉得你能在我眼皮底下把她藏起来吗
You thought you could hide her from me?
我是古人 我是土地
I am ancient. I am the earth.
你是什么
What are you?
我 我只是生气你没敲门
Me? I'm just peeved you didn't knock.
我不明白 一切证据都指向这里
I don't understand. Every piece of evidence led here.
至少我们知道我的安全措施起作用了
At least we know my security measures are working.
咱们走吧
Let's get out of here.
我说了 我就是土地
I told you, I am the earth!
"土地" 但这座堡垒不是土壤建成的
"The earth." But the Fortress isn't made of earth.
我很好奇 你是怎么找到我们的
I'm curious, how did you find us?
我搜遍全球找不到你
When I searched the globe and couldn't find you,
所以我去了我所知道你唯一能够躲藏的地方
I went to the one place that I knew that you could hide.
我想你漏了点什么
I think you overlooked something.
你在我家里
You're in my house.
我有主场优势
I have home court advantage.
欢迎来到氪星 老家伙
Welcome to Krypton, old man.
忘记我了吗
Forget about me?
你下次不会再逃出我的掌心了 氪星人
You won't survive me again, Kryptonian.
莉娜
Lena?
莉娜
Lena?
莉娜
Lena.
你手上为什么会有"大清洗"
Why do you have Myriad?
你逮到我了
Well, you caught me.
我有大清洗是因为我利用了你
I have Myriad because I'm using you...
就像你利用了我一样
like you used me.
我从没利用过你
I never used you.
你记得你最终告诉我你是超女的时候吗
Do you remember when you finally told me you were Supergirl?
你哭了
You were weeping.
大鳄鱼的眼泪
Big crocodile tears.
而我的眼泪是真心的
Well, I wept real tears,
在那之前几周为你而流的伤心泪
bitter tears over you weeks before.
什么 我以为...
What? I... I thought...
你知道多久了
How long had you known?
我是在杀死我哥哥那天知道的
I found out the day I killed my brother.
莉娜 你没有杀死莱克斯 是我杀的
Lena, you didn't kill Lex, that was me.
我看着他
I... I watched him...
我看到他跌落
I saw him fall.
你看到他跌落 但你看到他落地了吗
You saw him fall, but did you see him land?
你看到他死了吗
Did you see him die?
我看到了 让我告诉你 那场景很美
I did, and let me tell you, it wasn't pretty.
那不可能
That's impossible.
身为卢瑟家的人 什么都有可能
Anything's possible when you're a Luthor.
莱克斯用了他的物质传送门手表
Lex used his transmatter portal watch.
我知道他会去哪里
I knew exactly where he'd go.
去我们小时候最爱的那座小屋
To the cabin we loved when we were children,
所以我在那里等他
so I was there waiting for him.
我的枪都上好膛了
I had the gun ready... loaded.
我能感受到枪在我手上的重量
I could feel the weight of it in my hands.
我的每一根神经都在抗拒 但是
Every fiber in my being rebelled, but I--
我不想杀他 但我知道我必须这样做
I didn't want to do it, but I knew I had to
因为如果莱克斯活着 这个世界就不安全
because if Lex lived, the world wouldn't be safe,
我的朋友们就不安全
my friends wouldn't be safe.
所以我逼自己开枪
So I forced myself to pull the trigger.
我一枪打在了我亲哥哥的胸口上
I shot my own brother in the chest.
他在临终时说
His final words to me were...
我是个傻瓜
that I was a fool,
我最好的朋友 我所有的朋友都在骗我
that my best friend, that every friend I had was lying to me.
他临终前告诉我你就是超女
With his dying breath, he told me that you were Supergirl.
莉娜 你要相信我
Lena, you have to believe me,
我从没想过羞辱你
I never meant to humiliate you.
不 在我来到这座城市时
No. When I came to this city,
我向自己保证再也不会相信任何人 然后
I promised myself that I would never trust anyone again, and...
我就遇见了你
then I met you.
你用你的热情
You chipped away at my
和诚挚粉碎了我的盔甲
armor with your warmth and your earnestness,
你让我重新相信人类和友谊
and you convinced me to trust in people and friendship again,
我不顾自己的判断 相信了你
and against my better judgment, I did,
我一直在告诉你我的致命要害
all the while telling you about my Achilles heel...
就是背叛
betrayal.
我向你倾诉
I confided in you
我过去认识的每个人都背叛了我
that everyone in my past had betrayed me.
当你爱的人
About how much it hurt...
对你撒谎 背叛你
to have someone you love
是多么的痛苦
lie to you and betray you.
我一遍又一遍地告诉你
I spelled it out to you over and over again,
求你不要辜负我的信任
essentially begging you not to violate my trust,
求你不要再一次证明我是个傻瓜
begging you not to prove that, once again, I was a fool.
你不断地向我保证
You reassured me ad nauseam
你永远不会骗我
that you would never lie to me,
你永远不会伤害我
that you'd never hurt me.
然而一直以来 在我们的友谊中
And all the while, there wasn't a single
都没有一个诚实的时刻
honest momet in our friendship--
不不 那不是真的
No! No, that is not true--
不 我为你 为我们的朋友杀了我哥哥
No! I killed my brother for you, for our friends!
难道你不明白你做了什么吗
Don't you understand what you've done?
在你发现我的身份时 为什么不马上来找我
When you found out, why didn't you come... to me right away,
让我来解释...
so I could explain--
"解释"吗
"Explain"? Yeah?
如果你那么恨我 为什么
If you hate me so much, why...
为什么不在普利策奖典礼上揭发我
Why not out me at the Pulitzer party?
为什么这么久还假装是我的朋友
Why pretend to still be my friend this long?
因为我想以其人之道还治其人之身
Because I wanted you to experience what you did to me.
体会我的感受
Feel what I felt.
我理解你的痛苦和愤怒
I understand your pain and your fury and...
你是对的
And you're right.
我犯了个大错
I made a big mistake,
或许是我人生中最大的错误 但是求你
maybe the biggest mistake of my life, but please...
莉娜 请不要将大清洗带离堡垒
Lena, please don't leave the Fortress with Myriad.
请不要因为我的错误而做坏事
Please don't let my mistake push you to do something terrible.
-你是个好人 -不
- You are a good person. - No!
不 你再也没有资格评判我的品质
No, you don't ever get to tell me who or what I am again.
入侵者 入侵者
Intruder! Intruder!
你重新编辑了堡垒的防御系统来攻击我吗
Did you reprogram the Fortress defenses to attack me?
是的
Yes.
我把它和我手上的这个小按钮连接起来
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表