剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
You can help extinguish those flames.
但如果我做不到呢
But what if I can't?
我不像你一样强大 荣恩
I'm not strong like you, J'onn.
-赫隆米尔从没给我一席之地 -这是你的职责
- H'ronmeer never had a role for me-- - This is your role.
你知道白火星人
You know the White Martians,
你了解他们 知道他们的想法
you understand them, you know how they think.
你可以向他们呼吁
You can appeal to them.
马拉法克 你可以给火星带来
Malefic, you can bring peace to Mars
数百年来的第一次和平
for the first time in hundreds of years.
我们可以重新开始
We can start anew.
你从来都不活在鄙视中 马拉法克
You were never meant to be the pariah, Malefic.
你注定是天选之人
You were meant to be the promise.
谢谢你 哥哥
Thank you, my brother.
我会努力让你骄傲
I will strive to make you proud.
终结我发起的战争
And to end what I helped start.
没有这个你可办不到
Not without this you won't.
不准有任何刮痕
Not a scratch on it.
我尽量
I'll do my best.
干得好 荣恩·荣兹
Well done, J'onn J'onzz.
-你通过了测试 -测试
- You passed the test. - Test?
是你把我弟弟从幻影区释放了出来
You released my brother from the Phantom Zone?
你把我弟弟带到了这里
You brought my brother here?
当我看见你在异世界战斗时
When I saw you fight in Elseworlds,
我看得出你是个优秀的战士
I could see that you were a great warrior,
但是却被过去侵蚀 这让你变得软弱
but one plagued by his past, and that made you vulnerable.
你以为是因为你离开了火星
You believed it was because you had left Mars,
但其实却是更意味深长的事情 荣恩
but it was something far, far greater, J'onn.
你的弟弟
Your brother.
但现在你已经坦然面对了你的恶魔
But now that you have faced those demons,
并逐渐知道你的弱点是你的长处
you have come to learn your vulnerabilities are your strengths.
你已经准备好了
And now you are ready.
准备好干什么
Ready for what?
一场危机
A crisis.
再次将军
Checkmate. Again.
你终于回来了
Finally, you've returned.
我不知道有没有人告诉过你
I don't know if anybody's told you this,
但这里的风水有点不顺
but the feng shui of this place is a bit stale.
我复活你是因为
I brought you back because
宇宙需要你这样的头脑
the universe will need a mind like yours.
总能将军的人吗
Someone who can checkmate anyone?
是时候完成你的使命了 莱克斯·卢瑟
The time has come for you to fulfill your destiny, Lex Luthor.
你终于可以成为你一直期盼的英雄了
You can now become the hero that you have longed to be.
我一直是英雄
I've always been the hero.
乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
但首先我们得谈谈我妹妹
But first, we have to discuss my sister.
中城
地球一
这么多年来 我周游世界
For so many years, I've travelled across worlds,
穿越平行宇宙 只为了做一件事
across the multi-verse, to do one thing.
杀了你
To kill you.
但是现在 我们在这里
And now, we're here.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
服从并重新开始你的生活
Submit and begin your life anew.
展现给我看
Show me.
知识就在你心中
The knowledge is within you.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表