剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
And now you'll never hurt my family again.
是这样
So...
安德里亚说因为董事会那边的官僚主义
Andrea said the failsafe patch wasn't addressed
保险装置补丁没有进一步处理
because of bureaucracy with the board.
但是
But...
自从卢瑟公♥司♥和我们合作之后
Ever since Luthor Corp partnered with us...
董事会增加了新成员
...the board has a new member...
莱克斯
Lex.
也许他确实是幕后黑手
So maybe he was behind it.
他可能向其他董事会成员施压 让他们无视问题
He could have pressured other board members to ignore the glitch
这样才能收作己用
so he could exploit it for his own ends.
比如把人困在虚拟现实里 锁住订购者
Maybe trap people inside the VR and lock in subscribers.
是 但是我们没有事实依据
Yeah, but we don't have any facts to back that up.
总该有我们能做的事
Well, there has to be something we can do.
这是一份近五百人的用户名单
This is a list of almost 500 users
他们已经连续使用虚拟现实48小时甚至更久
who have been using our VR non-stop for 48 hours or more.
没有人为他们打来电♥话♥咨♥询♥ 但是...
No one's called about them, but...
-他们可能也被困住了 -是啊
- They could still be trapped. - Yeah.
帮我打几百个电♥话♥ 你觉得怎么样
How do you feel about helping me make a few hundred phone calls?
今天干得不错
Good job today.
-亨肖已被拘禁 -那就好
- Henshaw's in containment. - Good.
-卡拉如何 -回了凯特科
- How's Kara? - Back at CatCo,
正在完成她的文章
finishing her article as we speak.
她还让我提醒你一下
Oh, and she, uh, wanted me to remind you,
今晚该你买♥♥饺子了
it's your turn to pick up the dumplings tonight.
不愧是我妹妹
That's my sister.
我很熟悉这个表情
I know that look.
有心事吗
Is something on your mind?
是啊 我...
Yeah, I just, um...
说不好 这一切感觉都太美好了
I don't know, everything just feels so... so good.
但是我总觉得我好像忘记了什么
But I keep having this feeling that I've forgotten something.
有点像"我把前门锁了吗"
Kind of like the "Did I lock the front door?"
那种感觉
kind of feeling. Hmm.
不过
But still, I...
我知道我现在做的事是正确的
I know that I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing.
我的团队在 家人也在
I've got my team, I've got my family...
一切都在 让我感觉...
Everything, it feels...
对了
Right?
艾丽克斯 你今天救了你的家人
Alex, you saved your family,
超查部 还有纳欣诺市市民
the DEO, and the citizens of National City today.
那种你没法确定的感觉...
That feeling you can't quite pin down...
就叫做快乐
it's called happiness.
来吧 我们去庆祝
Now, come on, let's go celebrate.
布莱尼请客
Brainy's buying.
你说得对
You're right.
-我们去庆祝吧 -好
- Let's celebrate. - Yeah.
*感觉*
*Feelings*
*什么都比不上感觉*
*Nothing more than feelings*
*试着忘记我...*
*Trying to forget my...*
谢谢
Thank you,
林肯总统
President Lincoln.
抱歉这事令人讨厌
Hey, I'm sorry about that abomination.
如果他读过历史书 他就会知道
If he'd read a history book, he'd know
"正直的亚伯"适合剧院的观众讲
that Honest Abe belongs in the audience of the theater,
而不是在舞台上讲
not on the stage.
我们这里有约翰·威尔克斯·布斯吗
Do we have a John Wilkes Booth in the house?
来吧
Come on.
什么 你不觉得好笑吗
What? You don't think that's funny?
现在回到我们的节目
Now, back to our show.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
我看见了一个氪星人姐妹
Ah, I see a sister Kryptonian.
敬超女
To Supergirl!
安静
Oh, silence.
对不起 维塔 我得离开一会儿
Sorry, Vita, I got carried away for a sec.
你去吧
Well, you're spared,
但你要排在后面等表演
but you're sent to the back of the line.
想活命的话就别唱布兰妮·斯皮尔斯的歌♥了
And no more Britney Spears songs if you want to live.
-我去拿饮料 -好的
- I'll go get the drinks. - Okay.
你开心吗
You happy?
不能更开心了
Never happier.
好 我懂了
Yes, I understand.
很抱歉打扰你
Very sorry to bother you.
好
Yes.
那就是100个电♥话♥打给100个用户
Wow, so that's 100 phone calls to 100 users,
没有人被困
none who are trapped.
也许我让咱俩都陷入了一场假阴谋
Maybe I've taken us both down a conspiracy rabbit hole.
-艾丽克斯有消息了吗 -我发了短♥信♥
- There any word from Alex yet? - Uh, I texted,
还没收到回复
and, um, no response.
也许她还需要空间
Maybe she still needs space.
你知道
You know,
有时候人们需要一个肩膀在上面哭泣
sometimes people need a shoulder to cry on
即使他们不愿承认
even if they won't admit it.
你应该去找她
You should go to her.
这里我来吧
I'll keep on this.
看到你是怎么做的了 交给我吧
Saw you looking at it, I'll keep on it.
事实上 我在国安局认识人
In fact, I have a contact at the NSA
他也许能帮我们加快进度
who might be able to help us speed things up.
你去和你爱的女人在一起吧
You go be with the woman you love.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这不是我最爱的顾客吗
Well, well, well, if it isn't my favorite customer.
想免费喝一杯吗 超女
Want a drink on the house, Supergirl?
为什么不呢
Why not?
这不是我最爱的顾客吗
Well, if it isn't my favorite customer.
想免费喝一杯吗 超女
Want a round on the house, Supergirl?
好啊
Heck, yeah.
超女
Supergirl.
你的 你的制♥服♥真棒
That's a... That's a really great costume.
黑色
Black.
非常酷
Now that is cool.
不好意思 你说什么
Sorry, what are you talking about?
我爱这个地方
I love this place.
不过他们的饮料从来都不够冰
They just never make the drinks cold enough, though.
那个... 你是怎么...
That... How did you...
我来这里是为了逃避现实
I've come here to escape reality.
不是喝低档饮料
Not have subpar drinks.
这... 这不是真的
This... This isn't real?
你难道以为所有的这些饮料都免费吗
What, you think all these drinks would be on the house?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
这不可能
This is impossible.
你看起来一脸懵
You look like you are bugging out.
我去找人
I'll just get someone.
超女 你还好吗
Supergirl. Are you all right?
怎么会有两个超女
How can there be two Supergirls?
可能是氪石中毒导致的
Perhaps it's the result from Kryptonite poisoning.
我们该去超查部了吗
Should we head to the DEO?
也许我们该回治疗室了
Perhaps we should go back to the medbay.
不 这不是真的
No, this isn't real.
我得离开这里
I have to get out of here.
我得走了
I have to go.
太奇怪了
That was weird.
你还好吗 我在赶过来
等你
艾丽克斯 你还好吗
Alex. Are you okay?
-艾丽克斯 -荣恩
- Alex? - J'onn?
超心理刚刚对纳欣诺市发动了心理攻击
Psi just launched a psychic attack on National City.
她在让每个人都怀疑现实
She's making everybody doubt their reality.
别告诉我她也控制你了
Don't tell me she got to you, too.
-我们这里需要你 -不 我很好
- We need you here. - No, I'm all right.
我马上赶到
And I'm on my way.
你好
Hello?
艾丽克斯
Alex?
你的镜片怎么了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表