剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你的脸是粘土做的吗
Is your face made of clay?
放开我 你这个冒牌货
Unhand me, you charlatan!
够了 我要带你去超查部进行审问
Okay, that's it. I'm taking you into the DEO for questioning.
真可笑 你猜怎么着
Okay, that's rich! Guess what,
我要带你去超查部进行审问
I'm taking you into the DEO for questioning.
真可笑
Oh, that's rich...
你被逮捕了
Citizens arrest!
莱克斯·卢瑟和超女打败自♥由♥代表
卢瑟兄妹又为罕见疾病找到治疗方法
卢瑟拯救资♥金♥短♥缺♥的超查部
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我在这里
Here I am.
有件事我得告诉你
So, uh, there's something I have to tell you.
我知道你觉得莱克斯是个好人
I know you think Lex is a good man,
-认为他是你的搭档 -省省吧 我已经知道了
- that he's your partner-- - Save it. I already know.
你到底知道些什么
What exactly do you know?
那场危机 以及莱克斯的所作所为
The Crisis, what Lex did.
-你的所作所为 -莱克斯
- What you did. - Lex.
你出击了
That you took the punch.
你认为过来找我会是什么结果
What did you think would happen when you came here?
你会无私地告诉我一切
That you'd tell me everything in a fit of selflessness,
即使我知道你背叛了我
even if it meant that I knew how you betrayed me,
然后我就会为你倾倒 原谅你
and then I'd just keel over and forgive you.
莉娜 我伤害了你 我...
Lena, I hurt you. I--
我知道我伤害了你
I know I hurt you.
我再也不会这样做了
And I'm never ever going to do it again.
我知道你想为这个世界上做好事
And I know how much good you want to do in the world.
我们可以通过合作来帮助人们
Just think of what we could do together to help people.
有趣
Funny.
莱克斯也跟我说了同样的话
Lex gave me the same pitch.
他让你帮他
He asked you to help him?
你该不会在认真考虑吧
You're not seriously considering it, are you?
拜托 小心点
Please, just be careful.
丹弗斯局长
Director Danvers!
发生了什么事
What is going on?
问得好
Exactly the correct question.
这确实是个悖论
Paradox to be sure.
肯定有个合理的解释
There must be a reasonable explanation.
如果你肯坦白 我们就会得到解释了
And we will get one, once you confess.
我知道我会为问这个问题而后悔
Uh, I know I'm gonna regret asking this question,
你们俩谁才是我的布莱尼
but which of you is my Brainy?
-你怎么能问这个问题 -你怎么能问这个问题
- How can you seriously ask that? - How can you seriously ask that?
这个嘛
Well...
准备好审讯室
Get an interrogation room ready.
抱歉 你是哪位
I'm sorry, who the hell are you?
我是超查部的布莱尼亚克五号♥局长
I'm Director Brainiac-5 of the DEO.
我才是超查部的局长
I am the Director of the DEO.
为什么大家都在大喊大叫
Why is everyone yelling!
你们是在开玩笑吧
Oh, you have got to be sprocking me!
你们都处在严重的危险之中
You're all in grave danger.
别让他打开...
Don't let him open...
那个瓶子
the bottle.
有人杀了他
Someone killed him?
他成为了目标
He was targeted,
这意味着其他任何一个人都可能成为下一个目标
which means any of the others could be next.
原来你不是在开玩笑
No, you weren't kidding.
是的 谢谢你
No. Thank you.
DNA不会说谎 所以你们都是布莱尼亚克五号♥
DNA doesn't lie, so you are all Brainiac-5.
这让我想起了赫文星上螃蟹的情况
This reminds me of a situation with some crabs on Helven.
可怕的经历
Terrible experience.
他似乎是被某种生物合成病毒杀死的
He seems to have been killed by some sort of biosynthetic virus.
反生命方程式
The Anti-Life Equation.
抱歉 什么
The... sorry, what?
这是一种高科技有机毒药
It's a techno-organic poison.
它具有针对性 并通过大脑传播
It's targeted and transmitted through the big brain.
真的很可怕 伙计
It's really scary, man!
我从未听说过这种东西
I've never heard of such a thing.
你就是布莱尼本体吧
We're supposed to believe that you're the Brainy Prime?
这是真的 他是我们的布莱尼
Well, it's true. He's ours.
那么这就不是我们的世界了
Well, then this can't be our world.
这意味着我们一定穿过了某种...
Which means we must have stumbled through some sort of...
空间虫洞
Dimensional wormhole.
来自不同的宇宙
From our different universes.
虫洞 宇宙
Wormhole... Universes, yeah.
抱歉 伙计们 我们遇到了一场小小危机
I'm sorry, guys, there's a slight crisis--
唯一合理的前进路线
The only logical path forward
就是找到我们到达的连接点
is to find the nexus point of our arrival,
只有这样才能弄清楚我们是怎么来到这里的
if we're ever to ascertain how it is we came to be here,
为什么我们死去的同志会警告我们有严重的危险
why our deceased comrade warned us we're in grave danger?
他劝我们不要打开的那个瓶子是什么
What that bottle was he urged us not to open?
之后 我们就可以安全返回各自的地球
After which, we can all safely return to our respective Earths.
同意
Agreed.
是的 只是你们不能回到你们的地球
Yes, except you can't return to your Earths
因为多元宇宙已经没了
because the multi-verse is dead.
-所以... -布莱尼
- So. - Brainy.
好吧 我说话太直了
All right. That is insensitive.
什么 多元宇宙没了
What? The multi-verse, it's dead?
除非有不为人知的
Unless there's a vibrational frequency henceforth
振动频率 否则...
unknown to man, then...
我们的宇宙就是仅剩的宇宙了
our universe is the only one that's left.
抱歉打扰了
Apologies for the interruption,
丹弗斯局长和超女
but would Director Danvers and Supergirl,
请立即到会议室报到
please report to the conference room immediately?
你想要什么 莱克斯
What do you want, Lex?
-和平 -这是不可能的
- Peace. - It's never gonna happen.
我明白
Look, I get it,
这感觉有点恶心
feels icky,
但我们为什么不换个角度想想呢
but why don't we think about it in another way?
为什么要开战 把事情搞得一团糟
Why go to war and make things messy,
我们明明可以下一盘舒服的棋
when we could all play a comfortable game of chess?
你可以盯着我 我也可以盯着你
You could keep an eye on me, I could keep an eye on you,
与此同时 世界将拥有它最喜欢的英雄
and in the meantime, the world would have its favorite heroes
肩并肩地抵御威胁
standing shoulder to shoulder to keep threats
比如反监视者和利维坦
like the Anti-Monitor and Leviathan at bay.
那些家伙到底怎么样了 有传言吗
Say, what's happening with those guys anyway? Any rumblings?
反监视者消失了
The Anti-Monitor is gone.
自从多元宇宙崩塌之后
And we haven't found a trace of Leviathan
我们还没有找到利维坦的踪迹
since the multi-verse collapsed. So...
所以这个世界唯一的威胁就是你
So the only threat to this world is you.
听到这个消息我很难过
I'm sorry to hear that.
花一天时间好好想想
Look, take a day to think it over.
如果你选择和平
And if you choose peace,
我希望你在"明日之人"颁奖礼上
I'll expect you by my side,
能公开地站在我身边
publicly, at the Man of Tomorrow ceremony.
如果你不那么做
But if you don't,
我想我们会遭遇更多的大灾难
I suppose we'll have a little more apocalypse.
82%使用手♥机♥套餐的顾客
Eighty-two percent of customers
已经购买♥♥了我们的VR附加组件
with cell phone plans have purchased our VR add-on.
但我们可以做得更好
But we can still do better.
我们需要让每个美国家庭都用上黑曜石
We need to get Obsidian into every American household,
我们已经很接近目标了
and we are so close.
确实很接近
Quite close, indeed.
真没想到会见到你
Wha-- what a pleasant surprise!
你好
Hello!
各位 这是杰玛·库珀
Team, this is Gemma Cooper,
我们的董事会成员之一 也是我敬爱的大学导师
one of our board members and my beloved college mentor.
散会 谢谢
That's all. Thank you.
好了 这需要一些技术操作
Okay, it took some technical doing,
但我想我已经证实了...
but I believe I've confirmed that--
只有我们几位布莱尼亚克五号♥穿过了虫洞
We are the only Brainiac-5s that came through the wormhole,
你现在查到阿尔酒吧了
which you've now traced to Al's Bar.
我们也是 几分钟前推断出来的
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表