剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我一家人去...
my family went on...
按你们人类的说法 是去度假
what humans might call a vacation.
那是我第一次看见雪
This was the first time I had seen the snow.
太不可思议了
It was incredible.
你跟我说这个干什么
Why are you telling me this?
因为我妈妈看出来 我有多喜欢雪
'Cause my mother saw how much I loved it.
我多么...
How badly I...
想就那样待在雪里
I wanted to stay there in the snow.
她就把雪装在瓶子里送给了我
And so, she bottled it for me.
-连带着整个星球 -布莱尼
- The entire planet. - Brainy...
我爸爸知道之后很震惊
My father was horrified at what she had done.
他释放了那个星球
He freed the planet.
我还太小 当时我很生气
I was so young and angry with him...
因为他夺走了我的星球
for taking away my planet.
我的星球
My planet!
我的怒气把他吓坏了
And that anger terrified him.
他担心我的内心也会滋生黑暗
He feared that I, too, could hold such darkness within me.
变成我妈妈那样
That I could become my mother.
就在我身上放了三个性格抑制器
So he placed three personality inhibitors on me.
我一直戴到今天
The same ones I wear to this very day.
你的三颗点
Your three dots.
戴着的时候 我和慧核星意识网络
When I wear them, I'm not fully calibrated
也就是主脑之间的联♥系♥不准确
with the Coluan network of minds, the big brain.
要是我没戴的话
If I hadn't been wearing them,
坏布莱尼就不会骗到我们了
that bad Brainy wouldn't have been able to fool us.
你害怕摘下来吗
And you're afraid to take them off?
因为我可能会更糟糕 而尼娅她...
Because I might be worse. And Nia, she...
她可能就不喜欢我了
She might not care for me.
布莱尼 你的善良是发自内心的
Brainy, you are good to your core.
你永远不会成为你母亲那样的人
You will never be your mother.
-你怎么能确定 -因为有人爱你
- How could you be sure? - Because you're loved.
爱你的人一定会为了你而努力
And the people that love you will always fight for you.
谢谢你 卡拉
Thank you, Kara.
你的话语能给人带来希望和安慰
Your ability to instill hope and comfort with your words is...
就像魔法一样
is nothing short of magic.
-魔法 -女巫能打开瓶子
- Magic. - The witches can open the bottle.
他去阿尔酒吧了
He's going to Al's.
我们必须通知其他的布莱尼
We have to tell the other Brainys.
不 我 我得一个人面对
No, I, I need to do this alone.
-但你也应该去 -我这就去
- But you should come, too. - I'm coming.
你为什么帮他
Why are you helping him?
你本可以在这里过安稳的日子
You could have a peaceful life here.
危机把我们带去一个陌生的世界
The Crisis brought us to a strange world.
如果慧核星人成功了 就能带我们回去
If the Coluan is successful, he will return us home.
就为了打开瓶子 不值得冒那个险
Opening that bottle isn't worth the risk.
值得
Yes, it is.
所有人都可能会死
You could kill everyone.
如果其他地球都消亡了
Why should this Earth live,
地球凭什么独活
when every other died?
因为我们只剩这一个地球了
'Cause it's the only one we've got left!
别废话了
Enough talk.
很久没好好打一场了
It's been ages since we had a good bar fight.
等等
Wait!
我们不能改变过去
We can't undo the past.
瞧好了
Watch us.
布莱尼
Brainy.
布莱尼
Brainy.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
布莱尼 没事的
Brainy, it's okay.
你可以摘下来
You can take them off.
万一我变成...
But what if I turn...
无论如何 我都爱你
No matter what happens, I love you.
不 不要
No, don't!
我知道你失去了你的全世界
I know you lost your whole world,
你的朋友 你的家
your friends, your home.
我也怀念我曾拥有的一切
I miss what I had, too.
我完全能够理解你
I know what you're going through.
你觉得那都是你的责任
How responsible you must feel.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything!
可我都知道 因为我就是你
But I know everything because I'm you.
我也能感受到黑暗的力量
I feel the darkness, too.
你做过错误的决定 但那些决定并不能定义你
You've made some bad choices, but they don't have to define you.
我失去了一切
I lost everything.
现在做出不同的决定 还来得及
It's not too late to make a different choice.
让我们帮你
Let us help you.
我和我的朋友 我们都很聪明
My friends and I, we're pretty smart.
我们一定能找到安全的地方 打开你的瓶子
Together, we can find a safe place to open your bottle
不伤害其他人
without hurting anyone.
那个精明的家伙说得对
The suave one is right.
风险太大了
It is too much of a risk.
但如果我们给这些人一个机会
But if we give these people a chance,
他们说不定哪天就找到送我们回家的办法了
they may find a way of returning us home one day.
我们只要等就好了
All we can do is wait for that day.
但你不用一个人等
But you don't have to wait alone,
我们陪你一起
we can wait with you.
超女和梦想者
Supergirl and Dreamer are
会把瓶子带到堡垒 以防万一
bringing the bottle to the fortress for safekeeping.
这样就能处理那个游荡的布莱尼亚克五号♥了
Which solves the problem of one errant Brainiac-5.
我们也这么想
We were thinking that, too.
人像投影
Life projectors.
虽然我们的世界不在了
Our worlds may be gone,
但主脑还在
but the big brain remains.
在这个数据云里
A digital cloud where
多克斯女士和我可以放弃我们的躯体
Ms. Dox and I can relinquish our corporeal forms
活在慧核星的知识储备里
and live amongst the Coluan knowledge aggregate.
-你不必这么做的 -我想这么做
- You don't have to do that. - We want to.
我们或许失去了自己的世界
We may have lost our worlds,
但在主脑内生存的感觉就像...
but existing inside of the big brain will feel like...
回到了家
like going home.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Both of you.
谢谢你们做的一切
For everything.
谢谢你 布莱尼亚克五号♥
Thank you, Brainiac-5,
抱歉 之前拿你的奶昔
and, uh, sorry for trying to take your smoothie.
感觉好奇怪
What a strange sensation.
有件事情要告诉你
There's something you need to know.
我留你们两个独自面对今天的威胁
The reason I left the two of you to face today's threat alone
是因为我一直在检测莱克斯·卢瑟的行动
is because I've been tracking Lex Luthor's every move.
他一直在向堡垒询问
He's been calling the archive
某种信息 就是利维坦
for information on only one thing, Leviathan.
利维坦已经被击败了
Leviathan is defeated.
利维坦无处不在
Leviathan is everywhere.
我们两个世界的时间线是最接近的
The timeline of our worlds is closer than any other.
事件都在同一条轨迹上展开
Events progress on the same path.
你决不能跟我犯同样的错
You must not make the same mistakes I made.
我跟莱克斯·卢瑟对着干
I fought against Lex Luthor,
结果引发了难以想象的灾难
and it led to catastrophe beyond imagining.
整个世界都危在旦夕
It endangered the entire world.
你要想拯救世界
If you're gonna save your world,
就得和莱克斯·卢瑟合作
you have to work with Lex Luthor.
我会告诉你你需要知道的一切
I'll show you everything you need to know.
我会告诉你我在我的世界
I'll show you everything I did
做错了什么 事情变得有多糟糕
wrong in my world, how bad things became.
但是科·艾尔
But Kor-El.
科·艾尔 你必须独自行动
Kor-El, you must do this alone.
没人能知道你在做这件事
No one can know that you're doing this.
你必须放弃你所珍视的一切
You must give up everyone and everything that you hold dear.
甚至是尼娅
Even Nia?
直到世界被拯救
Till the world has been saved.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表