剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
这不是超女吗
Well, if it isn't Supergirl.
这些蓝莓薄饼太好吃了
these blueberry pancakes are absolutely insane.
就像我在家里吃的一样
I mean, they're just like from when I was back home.
边缘很脆
It's, like, crispy on the outside
内馅又软又粘
and a little bit gooey on the inside.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
凯莉来了这里一定也会喜欢的
Kelly could come here and eat these without dying.
别告诉我凯莉也是你的超级朋友之一
Don't tell me, is Kelly one of your Super Friends?
不是
Uh, no.
不 她是我的女朋友
No, no, no. She's my girlfriend.
我聪明 友善
My very smart, and kind,
非常支持我的女朋友
and wonderfully supportive girlfriend
而我今天早上对她很恶劣
who I was a complete jerk to this morning.
我们今天都不顺
We all have our bad days.
更糟的是
This is a little bit more than that.
我刚得知我父亲去世了
I just found out that my father passed away.
他很平等地对待我
He kind of treated me like I was an equal.
特别是在照顾我妈妈的时候
Especially when it came to taking care of my mother.
确切地说还有照顾我妹妹的时候
And definitely when it came to taking care of my sister.
我不知道 我以为他让我承担这样的责任
And, uh, I don't know, I thought it was really cool
是一件很棒的事情
that he would give me that kind of responsibility,
但我现在回想起来 我...
but I look back at it now, and I'm... I just...
我觉得他这样对待我是完全不公平的
Like it is totally unfair that he put all of that on me.
我妹妹很桀骜不驯
I mean, my sister, she can be a handful.
所以我想也许来了这里
So I thought if I came in here, um,
我可以获得一点自♥由♥
I could just feel some freedom for myself.
我可以飞来飞去 击倒恶棍
I could fly around and I could knock things down
没有人可以阻止我
without anybody being able to stop me.
我以为我会感觉好一点
And then I would... I would feel better.
但事实并非如此
But I don't.
心情并没有好转
I mean, not really.
因为我父亲还是去世了
'Cause, I mean, my dad's still dead.
我女朋友说得对
My girlfriend, she's right.
我还有很多问题要解决
I have a lot of things to work through.
无论如何 薄饼很好吃
Anyway, that was... wow.
我...
I, uh...
我想是时候回到现实世界了
I think it's about time that I go back to the real world.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
虽然这里很好玩
Uh, just that this has been a lot of fun,
但我想是时候回到现实世界了
but I think it's time to get back to reality.
"现实世界"
"Reality"?
你还好吗 宝贝
Are you okay, hon?
再给我最喜爱的顾客上一轮酒怎么样
How about another round for my favorite customers?
我来一杯
Works for me.
你有听说关于你妹妹的消息吗
Have you heard any more about your sister?
-我妹妹 -吉尔
- My sister? - Jill.
你在这里多久了 邦尼
Okay, how long have you been in here, Bonnie?
我是提利
I'm Tilly.
寻宝者提利
Treasure Hunter Tilly.
超女
Supergirl.
-荣恩 -我们需要你立刻来超查部
- J'onn? - We need you at the DEO right now.
你在超查部
You're in the DEO?
超女 别担心你的朋友
Supergirl, don't worry about your friend.
她在处理事情
She's working through things.
和你一样
Like you.
我会带她去该去的地方
I'll see she gets to where she needs to go.
继续上酒吧 伙计
Keep 'em coming, Mac.
祝你一切好运
Good luck with everything.
你也是
You, too.
这里好像真正的超查部
Oh, it's just like the real DEO.
甚至比真正的超查部还好
Maybe even better than the real DEO.
-超女 -荣兹局长
- Supergirl. - Director J'onzz.
我们刚听说一颗短程弹道导弹
We've just had word that a short-range ballistic missile
被未知恐♥怖♥主♥义♥者从汤普森海军陆战队基地偷走
was stolen from Thompson Marine Base by unknown terrorists.
如果使用正确设备 这样的短程弹道导弹
Paired with the right tech, an SRBM like that
能够彻底歼灭方圆32公里内的一切
has the capacity to wipe out everything within a 20-mile radius.
能追踪吗
Can we track it?
我们正在搜查全城寻找它的踪迹
We're sweeping the city for its signature now.
这时候你要说
This is the part where you say
你会绕城搜索这群人
you'll circle the city and track these guys down.
好 是的
Right, yes.
抱歉 我刚才...
Uh, sorry, I was just...
你们不知道能跟你待在这里感觉有多好
You have no idea how good it feels to be here with you.
超女
Supergirl,
我是汉克·亨肖
this is Hank Henshaw.
只有一个拥有不到四条腿的生物
There's only one thing alive on less than four legs
能够听到这个频率
that can hear this frequency.
就是你
And that's you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-是亨肖 -什么
- It's Henshaw. - What?
他在用很高的频率跟我说话
He's speaking to me in some sort of high-pitched frequency.
天哪 是亨肖
My God. It is Henshaw.
你现在应该已经发现了
As I'm sure you've discovered by now,
我从附近的基地偷了一颗导弹
I've stolen a missile from a nearby base.
你没有发现的是
What you haven't discovered
当超查部在调查我的偷窃行为时
is that while the DEO is focused on my larceny,
-我绑♥架♥了你妹妹 -卡拉
- I kidnapped your sister. - Kara?
完了 是真的 你看
Sprock! It is true. Look.
-怎么会 -他怎么能知道卡拉是你妹妹
How? The only way he could know Kara is your sister
除非他发现了你的秘密身份
is if he found out your secret identity.
纳欣诺市南边的
There's a nuclear warhead
玉木空军基地里
at the Tamaki Air Force Base
有一颗核弹头
south of the city.
给你一小时 你去把它带来
Get it and deliver it to the abandoned warehouse
送到海滨路上的废弃仓库里来
on Waterfront Road within the hour.
如果不照做 我就揭穿你的秘密身份
Do it, or I'll reveal your secret identity
并杀掉你妹妹
and kill your sister.
艾丽克斯 我知道你和亨肖的历史
Alex, I know your history with Henshaw.
我们将他绳之以法时 请向我保证
Promise me you won't let feelings cloud your judgment
你不会让私情影响判断
as we bring him to justice.
我能承受
I can handle it.
卡拉在哪里
Where's Kara?
她很安全
She's safe.
暂时
For now.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要什么
What do I want?
你父亲
Your father...
渗入了我的组织 伏击了我
infiltrated my organization, ambushed me.
让我在丛林里自生自灭
Left me for dead in the jungle.
所以这就是我想要的
So this is what I want!
你不会觉得我毫无准备就来了吧
You didn't think I'd come unprepared, did you?
你不会觉得我会真拿着核弹头来吧
You didn't think I'd bring an active warhead, did you?
导弹还在我手里
I still have the missile.
你也在我手上
And I still have you.
这已经足够让超查部重回往日的荣光
That's enough to get the DEO back to its former glory.
全部炸掉 一切重来
By blowing it up and starting over.
现在超查部 你妹妹
And now the DEO, your sister...
导弹控制
以及你爱的所有人都会死
and everyone you love will die.
不
No.
谁都救不了他们 也救不了你
No one will be able to save them... or you.
我不需要任何人救我
I don't need anyone to save me.
因为我是超女
Because I am Supergirl!
-超女 -荣恩
- Supergirl. - J'onn.
亨肖抓到了 但我不知道...
I've got Henshaw, but I don't know where...
卡拉在我们这里
We have Kara.
她很安全
She's safe.
你不该回来的
You should not have come back.
现在你再也无法伤害我的家人了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表