剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
那么 这是什么
So, what is this?
暴风雨之前的宁静吗
The proverbial calm before the storm?
差不多吧
Something like that.
记住 米娅 不管发生什么...
Remember, Mia, whatever happens...
去找你的母亲
find your mother.
告诉她我有多爱她
Tell her how much I love her.
好吧
Okay.
当莱拉说一个军队
When Lyla said an army,
我以为她是指 军人
I thought she meant an... army.
她是这么说的 只不过
She did. It's just that...
我们从没有面对过这样的军队
we've never faced one like this before.
"一只军队" 他说"一只军队" 这更像是十个
"One army." She said, "One army." It's more like ten!
-非常好 -我有个好老师
- Very nice. - Learned from the best.
找掩护
Take cover!
他们想要侵入高塔
They're trying to breach the tower.
我们不能任由其发生
Well, we can't let that happen!
那个升级我现在要了
I'll take that upgrade now.
现在我不需要丢四肢就可以碰这个了吗
Oh, uh, if I can have one of those without losing an appendage.
太酷了
Oh, so cool!
超棒的平衡性 碳纤维
Incredibly balanced. Carbon fiber?
-你朋友话真多 -是 习惯就好
- Your friend talks a lot. - Yeah, you get used to it.
雷 集中注意力
Hey, Ray, focus!
正在集中
Focusing.
现在 只要让我们
Now, if we can just charge
给你的蝙蝠镖充上我压缩光能量
your Batarang with my compressed light energy.
来袭
Incoming!
不错啊
Not bad.
爸爸
Dad!
它们数量太多了
There's too many of them.
你需要帮助吗
You want some help?
无需慌张
There's no need for panic.
超女和超人正在努力拯救这个星球
Supergirl and Superman are working hard to save this planet.
很快 外星飞船会环游地球
Soon, alien ships will begin circling the globe,
搭载人们去安全地点
picking people up and taking you to safety.
艾丽克斯说服莉娜了吗
Did Alex get Lena on board?
是的 她们正在建造传送门
Yeah, they're working on the portal now.
我只希望荣恩能带来足够的飞船
I just hope J'onn can get enough ships.
这里可是有数十亿的人要离开这个星球
There are literally billions of people to get off the planet.
正因如此布莱尼才给了荣恩他的钥匙
That's why Brainy left J'onn his keys.
什么的钥匙
Keys to what?
末日军团留在这里的
The Legion left it here.
正是时候 荣恩
Right on time, J'onn.
你准备好进行撤离了吗
Are you ready to get this evacuation underway?
让人们围成一团 然后我开始传送
Start getting people into groups and I'll start beaming them up.
只希望艾丽克斯和莉娜能及时做出传送门
Let's just hope Alex and Lena get that portal on in time
这样我们能有地方去
so we have somewhere to go.
-这边请 -好了
- Go ahead. This way. - All right,
各位 咱们开始上船吧
people, let's get in to the ship.
量子塔镇♥压♥住了能量波
The quantum tower is keeping the wave at bay.
超女正在
Supergirl is...
非常努力的保护它
fighting really hard to protect it,
但我们得赶快让这传送门运转起来
but we've got to get this portal up and running.
我正在努力 但是物质传送门
I'm trying! But the transmatter portal
是通过合成多电子阴离子来实现的
works by synthesizing polyelectronic anions.
如果当我和缺口装置连接时
And if I don't get the energy levels right
我没有达到足够的能量水平
when I interface with the breach device,
当飞船穿过传送门时就会解体
then the ships will disintegrate when they fly right through it.
-好吧 这可不是个好选择 - 是的
- Right. That is not a good option. - No.
你有想过用逆变量
Have you thought about using an inverse variable
来计算微分吗
to help calculate the differential?
伽利恩理论
Galleon's theory.
好主意 一个逆β衰变
That's smart. An inverse beta-decay
计算组分夸克 这是可行的
to figure constituent quark, that could work.
谢了
Thanks.
不客气 只是
Yeah, um... just...
继续研究 有我在
keep working. I've got your back.
我从没想过会再见到你
I never thought I'd see you again.
星城
2046年
平行世界的一个好处
One of the benefits of parallel Earths.
平行世界
Parallel Earths?
似乎你的
It would appear that your
现实比我的要奇怪些
reality is a little... stranger than mine.
你是真的不知道
You really have no idea.
我这辈子
All my life...
我都想着
I just wanted to...
为把你带上船而道歉
to apologize for bringing you on that boat.
但这个你都不是那个你
But you aren't even you.
奥利
Ollie.
如果你口中的我就是我
If your me was anything like I was,
那登上金牌号♥就是她的选择
then getting on the Gambit with you was her choice.
在我的世界里 那次旅行
And in my world, that trip...
引发了一系列事件
it set off a whole series of events
那是你我做梦也想不到的
that neither you or I could've ever dreamed of.
你成了一个英雄
You became a hero,
为人夫 为人父
a husband, a father.
我穿梭在时光中感到前所未有的快乐
And I'm flying through time happier than I've ever been.
如果我没有跟你上船
And none of that would've ever happened
这些都不会发生
if I didn't get on that boat with you.
这就是命运
It was destiny.
抱歉打断在这个世界的历史上
I'm... sorry to break up what I'm sure must be
最奇怪的重逢
the strangest reunion in the history of the world,
但是 如果我们现在不走
but, um, if we don't leave now,
恐怕我们的外推器
I'm afraid our extrapolator
可能会没有足够能量送我们回家
might not have enough power for us to return home.
等等 什么是外推器
Wait, what's an extrapolator?
说来话长
It's another long story.
在每一个地球上
You're a good man...
你都是好人
on every Earth.
-就这样吗 -就这么简单吗
- Is that it? - Like that was easy?
他们在房♥顶上
They're on the roof.
外面发生了什么
What's happening out there?
天空又变红了 反物质波在移♥动♥
The skies are red again, the anti-matter wave's moving,
传送门还没打开
and the portal isn't open yet.
来了更多影魔
There's more shadow demons incoming.
卡拉 克拉克去房♥顶
Kara, Clark, get to the roof.
让塔重新运作
Get the tower operational again.
我们在后面挡住他们
We'll stay behind and hold them off.
那些是太阳能电池板吗
Are those solar panels?
看起来挺像的
Looks close enough.
我们肯定不可能给它供电
We won't be able to power it definitely.
我们只是争取点时间
We just need to buy more time.
我们可能会失去地球 但我们仍然可以拯救人类
We might lose the planet, but we can still save the people.
你快好了吗
You almost got it?
我觉得快完成了
Almost done, I think.
很好 系统准备好了
Yes! Systems are a go.
计算目的地 目的地设置完成
Calculating destination... destination set.
提出伽利恩理论这点很聪明
Smart call with Galleon's theory.
侥幸猜中 但你才是真的天才 所以
Oh, lucky guess. But you're the real genius here, so...
不要把我们一起工作误认为是友谊
Don't mistake us working together for friendship.
我之前跟你说过
I told you before,
卡拉和你说了你的身份 我接受了
Kara and you showed me who you were and I accept that.
现在 我们去帮人们登船吧
Now, let's go help people get on these ships.
你把自己逼得太紧了
That was too close for comfort.
总是要胜过我 是吧
Always gotta one-up me, huh?
-有用吗 -你成功了
- Did it work? - You did it.
塔重新运作了 传送门开启了
The tower is working again and the portal is open.
但船队要抓紧了
Uh, but the ships better be fast.
超充电没有阻止反物质波
The Supers' charge didn't actually stop the wave,
只是减慢了速度
it just slowed it down.
根据布莱尼的算法
According to Brainy's algorithm,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表