剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
那他们将会停止崇拜她
then they would stop worshipping her.
所以我需要知道她是谁
So, I have to know who she is.
而你将会告诉我
And you are going to tell me.
这绝不可能
It's never gonna happen.
如果你对拉奥神教有意见
And if you have issues with the Cult of Rao,
我建议你去跟克维尔提
I suggest you take it up with Coville.
我已经提过了
I already have.
好呀
Hiya!
托马斯·克维尔想让你相信
Thomas Coville wants you to believe
纳欣诺市的氪星人
that National City's resident Kryptonian
是值得崇拜的 值得为其牺牲的
is someone worth worshipping, worth dying for.
超女是神吗
Is Supergirl a god?
我可不太确定
I'm not sure about that.
不太确定
Not sure about that.
当她晚上回到家
When she goes home at night,
你知道她私下过着人类生活吗
did you know that she lives a secret human life?
直到今天
Until today.
直到今天 因为今天
Until today, because today,
超女将会向全世界揭露她的身份
Supergirl will reveal her identity to the world,
不然 克维尔与卢瑟女士
or... Coville and Miss Luthor will die.
不 超女 不要
No. Supergirl, don't do it!
所以 超女 只剩一小时的氧气了
So, Supergirl, one hour of breathable oxygen left,
计时现在开始
the clock starts now.
-你要怎么办 -别剧透
- What're you gonna do? - Uh... No spoilers.
我太喜欢了 我是说
I'm loving this. Uh, I mean...
我无法承受这悲惨的一幕
I can't trace the signal.
一个单干的人不可能有资源
Look, some lone wolf shouldn't have the resources
来阻挠我们的追踪
to thwart our trackers.
他肯定有强大的帮手
He must have powerful help.
是的 帮手就是莱克斯
Yeah, help spelled L-E-X.
如果是这样 那我们就再也找不到她了
If that's the case, then we are never gonna find her.
待在这里 我来搞定
Stay here, I got it.
我每天早上醒来的时候
Every morning when I wake up...
都在想象这个时刻
I imagine this moment.
超女的身份害死了我爱的人
The moment where being Supergirl gets someone I love killed.
我已经减轻了很多这种恐惧
And I have push that fear so far down...
不然我都没法起床
...or I... I can't get out of bed.
但现在它来了
But now, here it is.
我最大的恐惧就在我面前
My greatest fear, just staring me right in the face.
我得救莉娜
I have to save Lena.
我得去 但如果我告诉这个世界我是谁
I... I have to, but if I tell the world who I am,
那我会让其他我爱的人都陷入更大的危险
then I put everyone else I love at even greater risk.
艾丽克斯 荣恩 詹姆斯 你
Alex, J'onn, James, you.
要是你们谁受伤了怎么办
What if one of you gets hurt?
不要担心我们 好吗
Don't worry about the rest of us, okay?
我们不会有事的
We're gonna be fine.
不 莉娜现在需要你的帮助
No, Lena is the one that needs your help right now.
我们可以照顾好自己
We can take care of ourselves...
因为你教过我们方法了
because you taught us how.
我们正在纳欣诺市政厅
We're here at National City Hall,
超女随时都会到
where Supergirl is set to arrive any minute,
她会向全世界宣布她的人类身份
and announce her human identity to the world.
-对不起 -天啊 你好强壮
- Oh, sorry. - Jeez. You're strong.
大家好
Hello.
大家好
Hello.
我是卡拉·丹弗斯
I am Kara Danvers.
你们有人可能知道我是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
Some of you may know me as a reporter for CatCo Worldwide Media.
但我也是
But I am also...
来自氪星的卡拉·佐·艾尔
Kara Zor-El, of Krypton.
我就是超女
I am Supergirl.
太好了 哥们
Good stuff, my dude!
但我们还是该杀了人♥质♥ 对吧
But we should kill the hostages anyway, right?
不
No.
不 我们信守承诺
No, we keep our word.
把地址发给他们
Send them the location.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
好好呼吸 莉娜 没事了
Just breathe, Lena. It's okay.
也许是时候让世界知道了
Maybe it's time the world knows.
我一直不敢向世人透露我的身份
I've always been so afraid to reveal my identity to the world,
但你看 我救了莉娜
but look, it saved Lena.
也许...
Maybe...
只是也许...
Just maybe, this...
这就是该选择的时间线 让我们...
this is the timeline to stick with. Let's...
我理解你为什么这么想
I see why you would think that,
但也许我们应该直接跳到结局
but, um, maybe we should skip ahead to the ending?
不 怎么了
Oh, no, what happens?
超女的身份公开后
After Supergirl's identity was released to the world,
自♥由♥代表和他的追随者们准备袭击
Agent Liberty and his followers targeted
超女的每个朋友
each of Supergirl's friends,
包括她的前雇主凯特·格兰特
including her former employer Cat Grant...
不
No.
一个接一个 没有幸存者
...one by one. There were no survivors.
艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 温·肖特 荣恩·荣兹
Alex Danvers, Winn Schott... J'onn J'onzz...
好了 好了 够了 停下
All right, all right, enough. Stop.
我不想再看了
I don't wanna see anymore.
请把它关掉
Please turn it off, please.
我什么时候告诉莉娜真♥相♥都无所谓
It doesn't matter when I tell Lena the truth.
总会让事情变得更糟
It always makes things worse.
我觉得我太害怕去承认
I think I've been too scared to admit it to myself, but...
如果莉娜和我不是朋友的话 她会过得更好
I think Lena would be better off if she and I were never friends.
这是你想看到的世界吗
Is that the world you wanna see?
不是
No.
无论怎样 请让我看看
Please just show me anyway.
发生什么了
What happened?
我们在哪
Where are we?
你的阁楼之前在的地方
Where your loft used to be.
你知道吗 不了 谢谢
You know what? No thanks.
-不 我不需要看到这个 -好的
- Nope. I don't need to see it. - Yeah.
-你能带我们离开这里吗 -好的 乐意效劳
- Can you just snap us out of here? - Yep. With pleasure.
怎么回事
What's happening?
我完全感觉不到第五维度
I can't feel the Fifth Dimension at all.
我的超能力没了
Without my powers...
我们被困在这了吗
We're stuck here?
-我们应该离开这里 -你觉得呢
- We should get out of here. - You think?
市民们 你们在宵禁后出门 违反了卢瑟法
Citizens, you're out after curfew, in defiance of Luthor Law.
这个世界糟透了
This world sucks!
你还不知道另一半
You don't know the half of it.
看看我找到了谁
Look who I found.
卡拉 谢天谢地你来了
Oh, Kara, thank God you're here.
这是谁
Who's this?
这是我朋友 捣蛋鬼先生
Oh, this is my friend, Mr. Mxyzptlk.
-捣蛋鬼先生 -是的
- Mr. Mxyzptlk? - Yeah.
你以为换了张新脸
What, you thought with the new face,
我们就认不出你了吗
we wouldn't recognize the same old you?
这就是那个想娶卡拉的人
This is the guy who tried to make Kara marry him.
没事 蒙·艾尔 因为他改过了
It's fine, Mon-El. Because he is reformed...
他其实在帮我
and he's actually helping me.
不 你知道吗 蒙·艾尔是对的 好吗
Uh, no... You know what? No, Mon-El is right. Okay?
我太卑劣了 去追求一个
It was despicable of me to pursue a woman
从一开始就对我不感兴趣的女人
who so clearly was not interested in me from the get-go.
我曲解了那个房♥间的含义 我会变得更好的
I misread the room, and I'm gonna be better.
当捣蛋鬼很难
It's tough to be an imp.
接下来的日子我会努力的
And I'm gonna try for the rest of my days.
也许我们可以让过去成为过去 是吧
So, maybe we can let the past be the past, huh?
来吧
Come on.
好吧 你赢了
Okay, you won.
-我们需要尽可能多的帮助 -好的
- We'll need all the help we can get. - All right, well,
听着 事情并不是那样的 我会解释的 但
look... things are not as they seem, and I will explain, but...
首先 有人能告诉我这里发生了什么吗
First, will someone please tell me what's going on here?
纳欣诺市的人们
People of National City,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表