剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你停止使用大清洗 我就走
I'll leave when you stop using Myriad.
那不可能
That's not gonna happen.
我以为我昨天对你很真诚
To think that I was sincere with you yesterday...
我想你已经习惯了做两面派
Then I guess you're used to being two-faced.
不
No!
怎么会这么久
Why is this taking so long?
大清洗需要几分钟才能
It takes several minutes for Myriad to suppress
抑制Q波让荣恩清晰地看见
the Q-waves long enough for J'onn to see clearly.
那是什么
What is that?
一个噬日者
A Sun-Eater.
那不可能
That's impossible.
这个世界唯一一个
The only one in the system...
是孤独堡垒的小噬日者
is the baby from the Fortress of Solitude.
超女
Supergirl?
超女 你在吗
Supergirl, are you there?
噬日者一定吸收了她的能量
The Sun-Eater must've absorbed her power.
好的 我们要立马去救她
Okay, well, we need to save her. Like now.
我们可以使用超查部的莱克斯奥服
We can use a Lexosuit from the DEO.
如果我们把战服的内部辐射
If we recalibrate the suit's internal radiation
重新校准到每米一千瓦
to 1,000 watts per meter,
它就会像一个小型的日光室
it will act like a mini-sunlight chamber.
我们会把它带到堡垒
We'll get it and bring it to the fortress.
-梅根 -荣恩
- M'gann? - J'onn...
你哥哥在火星感受到了Q波并派我过来了
your brother felt the Q-waves on Mars and sent me.
我的飞船装备了氢武器
My ship is armed with hydrogen weapons
我们可以用来阻止噬日者
we can use to stop the Sun-Eater.
汉·索罗的气色都没这么好过
Han Solo never looked so good.
-这是星球大战的梗 -我知道
- That was a Star Wars reference. - I know it. I know. Yeah.
让我们去拯救太阳吧
Let's go save the sun.
东京
逃离现实 寻找依偎
在黑曜石白金虚拟现实
纽约市
逃离现实 寻找依偎 在黑曜石白金虚拟现实
密西西比
我的天啊
Oh, heaven to Betsy.
逃离现实 寻找依偎 在黑曜石白金虚拟现实
氢弹应该能把它缩小到
The hydrogen explosive should reduce it to a size
我们能够捕捉
that we can contain.
如果我能在它内部引爆
If I can detonate one inside it
就像用水扑灭火一样
and saturate it like water with a fire.
我相信你 荣恩·荣兹
I have faith in you, J'onn J'onzz.
荣恩
J'onn?
有谁在附近看到噬日者了吗
Anyone see a Sun-Eater around here?
超女
Supergirl!
我们觉得可以利用
We think we can shrink it
氢弹在其核心爆♥炸♥缩小它
by detonating this explosive in its core.
好在这套战服有自己的炸♥药♥
Lucky this suit has its own explosives.
导弹来了
Missiles hot!
时间正好
Right on schedule.
泰斯马克女士
Ms. Tessmacher!
这个东西小的时候更可爱
That thing is much cuter when it's smaller.
是的 而且还不会毁了太阳系
Yeah, and not destroying the solar system.
你们知道莫拉外星人想要什么 为谁工作吗
Have you figured out what the Morae wanted or who she works for?
她说她为利维坦工作
She says she works for someone called Leviathan.
荣恩 怎么了
J'onn, what is it?
大清洗 精神轨迹
Myriad... the psychic trail.
我知道那些失踪的人去哪了
I know where those missing people are.
今时今日
无限地球危机后90天
莱克斯 真正的英雄 怎么可能
Lex, a real hero? How can this be true?
如果你没有执着于迫♥害♥我
If you weren't so obsessed with trying to persecute me,
你会看到在这个地球上
you might see that on this Earth,
我总是那个英雄
I've always been the hero.
所有的人都这么说
All these people say so.
但我想今天我们都是英雄
But I guess we're all heroes today,
因为我猜
since I'm assuming
你和你的朋友们解决了大停电的事
you and your friends dealt with the big blackout.
你不会想怪在我头上吧
You're not gonna try and pin that on me, are you?
不 那是利维坦
No, that was... Leviathan.
是一个月前我就告诉你
The same Leviathan that I told you
会成为麻烦的利维坦吗
would be a problem months ago?
或许如果你听了我的话 与我合作
Perhaps if you listened to me and tried to work with me,
我们可以阻止他们这些危险组织
we could stop these dangerous organizations
以免他们清除太阳
before they try to blot out the sun.
所以 你们知道他们的目的
So, do you know what they want,
或者他们的基地在哪吗
or where their base is?
还不知道
Not yet.
-但我们会知道的 -我们会阻止他们的
- But we will. - We're going to stop them.
你杀了玛戈特
You murdered Margot!
我和利维坦最信任的特工之一
One of my own, one of Leviathan's most trusted agents.
玛戈特的死很不幸
Margot's death was unfortunate.
但她不得不死 考虑到我们宽广的
But she had to die, given the breadth of our--
少废话
You don't tell me anything.
我是神
I am a god.
你什么都不是
You are a nothing.
明白吗
Do you understand?
解释清楚
Explain yourself.
正如我之前所说
As I said earlier...
超人们快要找到了你沉睡的灵魂
the Supers were close to finding your comatose souls.
所以我得先找到它们
So, I had to find them first.
我把它们移走并附着在其他人身上
I moved them, and then pinned their existence on someone else.
所以我把玛戈特和艾米·萨斐尔连接起来
So, I connected Margot to Amy Sapphire
让她跟你和利维坦分离
and divorced her from you and Leviathan.
因为我这样做
Because of what I did,
不再有人怀疑黑曜石了
no one is suspecting Obsidian anymore.
或许你杀了玛戈特是对的
Maybe you were right to kill Margot,
但你在那个灾难上犯了错
but you made a mistake with the disaster.
现在氪星人羁押了我的一名刺客
And now the Kryptonian has one of my assassins in her custody!
我低估了超女和她的团队
I underestimated Supergirl and her team.
在她插手之前 灾难的混乱起了作用
The chaos of the disaster was working until she intervened.
但现在我知道
But now I know
你对全球虚拟现实庆典的判断是对的
you were right about the global VR celebration.
我们需要立即执行
We should implement it immediately.
用这耀眼的干扰
Gather everyone into VR at once...
让所有人马上聚集到虚拟现实中
with this sparkling distraction.
但首先
But first...
我们必须杀了超女
we must kill Supergirl.
她总会破坏计划
She will always foil the plan.
提醒一下
And a warning...
普通人杀不了她
no mere mortal can kill her.
很多人试过 但都失败了
Many have tried and failed.
我不会失败的
I will not fail.
我是闻到威灵顿牛排了吗
Do I smell Beef Wellington?
胜利与角色扮演让我饥饿
Victory and role-playing makes me hungry.
"艾米·萨斐尔是对的
"Amy Sapphire was right.
科技是人类面对的最大邪恶"
Technology is the greatest evil mankind has ever faced."
停一下
Okay, stop there.
拜托别再诱发她的形象了
Please don't ever image-induce into her ever again.
我可能会没了胃口
I might lose my appetite.
我很高兴我们终于有一晚上
I'm so glad we finally have a night
可以作为情侣独处一会儿了
to spend some time alone as a couple.
情侣
A couple?
我一直试图告诉你我的感受
I've been trying to tell you how I feel...
并不只是因为你帮我逃脱了利维坦
and it's not just because you helped me escape Leviathan,
而是因为你本人
it's because of who you are.
我怎么能不爱你
How could I not love you?
泰斯马克女士
Ms. Tessmacher...
你这悲伤愚蠢的女人
you sad, silly woman...
你当然爱我
of course you love me.
好笑的是 你以为我也会爱你
What's funny is, you thought I could love you back.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们是个团队
We're a team.
我们本就该在一起 我们注定
We're meant to be together. We're destined--
我们注定
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表