剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
那我们就轻点打吧
Let's just take it nice and soft.
狗屎运吧
Beginner's luck?
我等不及跟我男朋友跳舞了
I can't wait to dance with my man.
我要上洗手间
I have to go to the bathroom.
快一点 安格斯随时都可能来
Don't take too long, Angus will be here any minute.
其实 我想问
You know, I was gonna ask
能不能替你点杯酒
if I can buy you a drink,
但我猜 安格斯已经替你回答了
but I assume Angus has already spoken for you?
没错 回答得清楚明白
He sure has. Loud and clear.
我没注意 他刚还发了一条短♥信♥
And I just missed a text message from him.
他约我去外面见他 先走一步
Ah, he wants me to meet him outside. Excuse me.
安格斯
Angus?
安...
An...
-你今晚要提前走吗 -是的
- You leaving early tonight? - Yeah.
那里边太挤了
That place is way too crowded.
-找到你男朋友了吗 - 没有 他一会到
- Did you find your boyfriend? - No, he'll be here in a minute.
他应该约你在日落时分见面的
He should have suggested that you meet at sunset.
什么
What?
一天中你最爱的时刻 就是游艇上的
You favorite time of day... is on a yacht
日落时分
at sunset.
至少我们第一次在碰碰上聊天时你是这么说的
At least that's what you told me in our first Upswipz chat.
我并不觉得你会骗我
And I don't think you'd lie to me.
你会吗
Would you do that?
伊薇特
Yvette?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我的天 你怎么了
Oh, my God, what happened to you?
安格斯
Angus.
是你男朋友打的吗
Your boyfriend did this to you?
他只是装作喜欢我
He only pretended to like me.
他盯上我
He targeted me
就是让我把这封信给梦想者
so I can give this message to Dreamer.
"世界不需要跨性别超级英雄"
"The world doesn't want a trans superhero."
"所以请你哪来的滚回哪去"
"So crawl back under the rock you came from..."
"否则我将继续攻击你这类人"
"came from, or I'll keep attacking people like you."
我们的侧写员根据你的描述
Our profiler put together this sketch
作了这幅画像
based on your statement.
是他吗
Is this the guy?
-对 就是他 -谢谢
- Yeah, that's him. - Thank you.
我们还在查监控录像
Now, we're still going over security footage,
询问酒吧其他客人
and questioning other patrons
但是同时
but, please,
假如你还记得一些
do not hesitate to call
可能有助办案的信息 请立刻联♥系♥我们
if you remember anything that may help us.
好吗
Okay?
我送你出去
I'll show you out.
我去躺一会儿
I'm gonna go lie down.
-多谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
尼娅 尼娅 尼娅 谢天谢地
Nia? Nia? Nia, thank goodness.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
伊薇特在吗
Is Yvette?
昨晚你怎么不给我打电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me last night?
-我肯定会过去 -伊薇特想一个人静静
- I would have been there-- - Yvette wanted to be alone.
她不仅受到了伤害和羞辱 也很伤心
She's not just hurt and humiliated, she's heartbroken.
她以为那个男人真的喜欢她
She thought this guy really liked her.
而他盯上她是因为她是跨性别者
And he was just targeting her because she was trans.
他只是利用她去接近梦想者
He was trying to use her to get to Dreamer.
他接近梦想者干什么
What did he want with Dreamer?
他想阻止我做超级英雄
He wants me to stop being a superhero.
他拿整个跨性别者群体要挟我
He's going after my community to bully me into it.
听我说 尼娅 我们一定能找到这人
Listen to me, Nia, listen. We will find this guy.
没错
Yeah, we will.
找到他之后 我要他下葬
And when we do, I'll bury him.
尼娅
Nia?
听着 我
Look, I...
我知道这是针对个人的袭击
I know this is a personal attack,
但你要相信 我们抓到他之后
but you have to trust that when we find this guy
警♥察♥肯定会让他坐牢
the cops are gonna put him behind bars.
卡拉 我爱你
Kara, I love you,
但现在请你不要告诉我该怎么做
but do not tell me what I can and can't do right now.
抓住他然后再救赎他是不可能的
There is no catching this guy and redeeming him.
要改善现状 乐观发言不管用
There is no hope speech that can make this better.
-尼娅 -别说了
- Nia... - No.
听我说 跨性别者是弱势群体
Look, my community is vulnerable.
这种事情比你想象中更普遍
This happens more than you could possibly know.
像这男人一样想伤害我们的混♥蛋♥
And there are guys just like this jerk out there
无处不在
who want to hurt us.
他们想让我们躲起来
They want us to hide and to be afraid
让我们害怕做自己
to be who we are.
他们想让我们消失 这种事情
They wants us to disappear, and it happens...
-每天都在发生 -我知道
- ...every day. - I know.
他的行为十分恶劣
And what this guy did is horrible--
他不是第一个这样做的人 也不是最后一个
He's not the first, and he won't be the last.
我们的遭遇也从来不被警♥察♥优先考虑
And we haven't exactly been a priority for the cops.
所以 就请你不要反驳
So, just trust me when I say
我才是保护这个群体的人
that I am the one protecting this community.
现在这混♥蛋♥想除掉我 伤害我保护的群体
And now this bastard is going after my community, trying to erase me?
不可能
No.
绝不可能 他必须死
No, this guy is over.
听着 我知道你现在很伤心
Look, I know that you're hurting right now,
或许我永远不能真正理解
and I will never fully understand.
但我们和警♥察♥
But, between us and the cops,
一定会让坏人付出代价
we will make sure justice is served.
尼娅
Nia?
给我们一个机会
Just give us a chance.
好
Fine.
给你们几个小时
A few hours.
做不到 就按我的方式来
But then, I'm doing this my way.
弹出护盾
I said shield!
艾丽克斯 你武器中的火星人DNA
Alex, the Martian DNA in your weapon
会自动编入你的生物电脉冲
will code itself to your bio-electric pulses
你就可以通过思想改变它
allowing you to morph it with a single thought.
但你必须让它进入
But you have to let it in.
行 明白了 魔杖制♥造♥师
Yeah. Okay, Ollivander.
这东西有使用说明吗
Is there any kind of instruction manual for this thing?
恐怕没有 要靠直觉
I'm afraid not. It's instinctual.
你相信它 它就相信你
Trust the weapon, and it will trust you.
它一直在变换 我要怎么能相信它
How am I supposed to trust this if it keeps changing on me?
好了 我知道离开超查部之后
All right. Look, I know things have been difficult for you
你也不好过
since leaving the DEO.
前方没有明路的生活确实艰难
Life can be challenging when there's no clear path.
不 我知道我的路在哪里
Oh, no, no. I have a clear path.
我们阻止莱克斯·卢瑟在全世界乱窜
Okay, it's stop Lex Luthor from traipsing around the world
阻止他获得那些他根本不值得的善意
just cashing in on the goodwill that he never earned,
找回我原本的生活
and get my life back.
我们再来
Now, let's do it again.
怎么了
What is that?
荣恩 艾丽克斯 感谢这么晚还来见我
J'onn, Alex, thanks for seeing me this late.
不用谢 阿尔
No problem, Al.
我弟弟特雷弗失踪了
My brother Trevor's missing.
他住在我的地下室
He lives in my basement,
但我已近一周没见他了
but I haven't seen him for about a week.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you file a police report?
报了 但警♥察♥在他电脑上发现了这个
I did... but then the cops found this on his computer.
特雷弗·克兰
邀您参与 周末逃离体验
虚拟拉斯维加斯
拒绝打扰 拒绝逃跑
周末逃离体验的邀请函
An invitation to a weekend escape experience
地点在黑曜石白金的虚拟拉斯维加斯
at Obsidian Platinum's Virtual Las Vegas.
邀请函要求在酒店房♥间里游戏
Invite says to get a hotel room.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表