剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
that I remembered what being really connected feels like.
只需要唱唱卡拉OK 再玩一晚上游戏
All it took was some karaoke and a game night.
我意识到我不想生活在完美的虚拟世界
But I realized I didn't want to live in some perfect VR world,
我只想和我关心的人在一起
I just wanted to be with the people I care about.
安德里亚·罗哈斯
Andrea Rojas!
罗哈斯女士 我们需要把你带到安全地点
Ms. Rojas, we need to get you to a secure location.
我不会逃跑的
I am not running away.
你刚才被可以穿越光线的人攻击了
You were just attacked by someone who can travel through light.
救人是你最擅长的事 这很好
Then it's good that saving people is what you do best.
但黑曜石之北... 是我的赌注
And Obsidian... It's what I do bet.
它是我的生命
It's my life.
也是我父亲的生命
It was my father's, too.
这个公♥司♥是他的毕生心血
This company is his life's work.
我爸爸从头开始创建公♥司♥
Mi papa built it from the ground up.
他牺牲了自己的一切
He sacrificed everything, and...
我也一样
...and so did I.
我帮他做了很多事重现黑曜石昔日的辉煌
I've done things to help him restore Obsidian to glory.
一些不光彩的事
Things I'm not proud of,
还有无法挽回的事情
and things I can never undo.
我为了自己的利益与朋友决裂
I pushed away friends for my own gain...
但是我还会毫不犹豫再次做同样的决定
But I would do it all again in a heartbeat.
我不会停下
I will not stop
不会因为仅仅是有人威胁我
just because someone is threatening me.
你下一次露面是在市中心
Your next appearance is downtown
一家黑曜石的快闪店
at the Obsidian store pop-up.
我会搜查周边地区 两次
I will have to do a sweep of the area, twice,
并且我不会让你离开我的视线
and I'm not letting you out of my sight.
谢谢你 超女
Thank you, Supergirl.
你好 斯蒂夫
Hi, Steve.
对不起 对不起 不管我做了什么
I'm sorry, I'm sorry... for whatever I did.
一切都还好吧
Everything okay?
不 一点不好
No, it's not.
我一点也不好
I'm not okay!
斯蒂夫 斯蒂夫
Steve! Steve!
叫医生来
Get a medic!
斯蒂夫
Steve?
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
你动了情绪
You had a reaction.
导致了严重的癫痫
It caused a grand mal seizure.
你记得发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened?
是托比
It was Toby.
我以为他要打我
I thought he was going to hit me.
当他问我好不好的时候
When he asked me if I was okay...
我感受到了一种
I felt something
从没有过的感觉
I'd never felt before.
那是
For...
我这一生中第一次
For the first time... ever,
我想成为欺负人的那一个
I wanted to be the bully.
恐惧是我这一生唯一了解的情感
Fear is the only emotion I've known for most of my life,
但是之后遇见了你 而我...
but then you came along and I...
终于感受到了希望
finally felt hope.
但现在 我能感受到的
But now, all I feel is
是对复仇
a hunger for revenge,
对暴♥力♥的渴望
for violence...
它们困在我的体内
It's trapped inside me,
想要爆发出来 我无法摆脱它们
it's trying to claw its way out, I can't get rid of it.
比任何托比对我所做的事都要糟糕
It's so much worse than anything that Toby ever did to me.
对不起 真对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
你治好了那些怪物
You fixed those monsters,
但是我呢 为什么你不治好我
but what about me? Why didn't you fix me?
我会治好的 好吗 我保证 我保证
I will fix it, okay? I promise. I promise!
314路89号♥
你知道我可以让咱俩直接穿墙进来吧
You know, I could have phased us both through.
是啊 但我特想踹门进来
Yeah, but I really missed kicking doors in.
这地方的拥有者有根绿拇指
Whoever this belongs to has himself a green thumb.
就像叶绿族一样
Just like a Chlorophyllian.
《瓦尔登湖》 回归自然的神话
Walden Pond... an idealized return to nature.
确实跟宣言如出一辙
Certainly jives with the manifesto.
"我们的发明常常是漂亮的玩具"
"Our inventions are want to be pretty toys,
"转移了我们对严肃事物的关注"
which distract our attention from serious things."
看看这些图纸
Look at these schematics.
看起来他有独属于自己的漂亮玩具
Looks like he has a pretty toy all of his own.
这些是武器级别的零件
These are weapons-grade components.
这一定是他想在黑市上买♥♥的
This is what he must've been trying to buy on the black market.
某种护手
Some kind of gauntlet.
我要你一步也不离开我身边 明白吗
I want you by my side at all times. Got it?
你说了算
You're the boss.
大家好
Hello, everyone!
你们有谁准备好改变生活了
Which of you is ready to change your life?
你不应该进来
You shouldn't be here.
小心
Watch out!
超女
Supergirl.
我们得立刻离开
We need to go, now.
什么 等等 你不能把我留在这里
What? Wait, you can't leave me here!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-我想还好 -发生了什么
- I think so. - What happened?
不管是谁 他们可以夺走我的能力
Whoever it was, they were able to take my powers
并且用来对抗我
and use them against me.
这是叶绿族的能力吗
Is that something Chlorophyllians can even do?
完全不是 一定是那些护手
Not at all. Must be those gauntlets.
它们增强了他们的能力
They're enhancing their abilities,
让他们可以吸收任何能量
allowing them to harness any form of energy,
包括其他外星人的能力
including the powers of other aliens.
安德里亚在超查部很安全
Well, Andrea is safe at the DEO.
看看我们能不能找到些什么
Let's see if we can salvage something.
好吧
Right.
模拟失败
要我说别太较真
I'd say go easy on that thing,
但如果它能消除压力 你也可以
but if it takes the pressure off, you may as well.
你还记得你将太阳变成红色的事吗
Do you remember when you turned the sun red,
你当时告诉我的
what you told me?
你告诉我你这么做
You told me that you were doing it
是为了人类的未来
for the good of the human race.
你妄想自己是在拯救我们
You deluded yourself into thinking you were saving us,
事实上却是在杀死我们
when you were really killing us.
或许我也和你一样充满妄想
And maybe I'm just as deluded as you are.
我这一生就没妄想过一刻
I haven't been deluded a day in my life.
你想知道我记得什么吗
You want to know what I remember?
你出现在我办公室 拿着明日之子奖
You showed up at my office with the Man of Tomorrow award.
那是你最后一次为我骄傲
It was the last time you were ever proud of me.
我们刚和外星种族做了第一次接触
We had just made first contact with an alien race
而你毫不在乎
and you didn't care.
你没有看到威胁
You didn't see the threat.
你只是想专注发展卢瑟公♥司♥
You just wanted to focus on the more philanthropic
更博爱的一面
efforts of Luthor Corp.
于是我就开除了你
And I fired you for it.
你为什么跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为你在走上我的老路
Because you're going down the same path I did,
而你的能力不止于此
and you are better than that.
超人是我的失败
Superman was my downfall.
我一心想要毁灭他 这使我走上了歪道
I let my obsession with destroying him drive me off-course,
但是现在我有了第二次机会
but now I have a second chance
和你一起做正确的事情
to do things the right way, with you.
无害计划本应解放人们
Non Nocere was supposed to liberate people,
而不是夺走他们的自♥由♥意识
not take away their free will.
但是我所能做到的
But all I've managed to do
只有将人困在他们自己的体内
is to trap people in their own bodies
与他们最丑恶的倾向一起
with their ugliest inclinations.
或许我真的走上了黑暗之路
Maybe I have gone down a dark path.
不要因为痴迷于超女的想法而被妨碍
Don't let your obsession with what Supergirl thinks get in your way.
你无法改变她的内心
You can't change what's in her heart any more
正如你无法改变我一样
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表