剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
他 他想成为超意识
He... He wanted to become hyper conscious.
如果他能在万维网里永生
If he could become immortal in the World Wide Web,
他就会成为终极乐园的终极玩家
he would be the ultimate player in the ultimate playground.
到那种地步 他就能为所欲为了
Once there, he could commit any act of violence.
任何时间地点
Any time, any place,
空中交通 医院 美国核指挥部
air traffic, hospitals, US Nuclear Command.
但你说你♥爸♥一直在开♥发♥
But you said your dad was still working on it, so--
而且 这个玩具人不是他
And, plus, this Toyman isn't him,
他怎么会做你♥爸♥想做的事
okay, so how could he be doing what your father was trying to do?
眼镜 这个玩具人有黑曜石白金隐形眼镜
Lenses. This Toyman has the Obsidian Platinum lenses.
储存库 调出项目906016
Storage vault. Bring up item 906016.
关于这段与玩具人最终的见面视频 我有些发现
I noted something on this video of our final meeting with Toyman.
这里
There.
看 玩具人用了黑曜石镜片
See, Toyman uses the Obsidian lenses
把自己下载到了笔记本电脑上
to download himself onto a laptop.
我们不是没收了那台电脑 带回这儿了吗
Didn't we confiscate the laptop and bring it back here?
硬件没问题 但有一个分开的驱动
The hardware's clean but there's a compartmentalized drive.
能让它看起来像关了 但其实还在运行
That would make it appear to be off while still working.
玩具人找到了办法入侵我们的网络
Toyman found a way to leap into our Internet
绕过超查部的防火墙传到外部
and bypass the DEO's firewall to the outside.
好吧 我们有办法解决吗
Okay, so do we have a fix for this?
有 我爸的代码
Yeah. My dad's code.
我觉得我能进行逆转工程 将其变为杀毒代码
I think I can reverse-engineer it into a kill code.
封锁
Lockdown.
封锁
Lockdown.
封锁
Lockdown.
封锁模式启动
封锁
Lockdown.
封锁
Lockdown.
你们难道不知道
Don't you guys know it's rude
在背后议论别人不礼貌吗
to talk about someone behind their back?
玩具人
Toyman?
告诉我这只是一段视频
Okay, tell me this is a video, guys.
不 我不再是以往的形态了
Oh, no, I am everything I used to be,
我现在是电子的 永生的
but electronic and immortal.
立刻将超查部的网络对万维网开放
Now, lower the DEO's firewall to the World Wide Web
不然我就用你们所有的玩具杀掉你们
or I will use all of your toys to kill you.
激光安全系统已启动
他控制了我们的激光防御系统
He's taking control of our laser defenses.
激光安全系统
你解除了吗
Did you kill it?
没有 我只是把他从指挥中心里弄出去了
No. I just knocked him out of the command center.
就是说他还可以回来吗
So he can come back?
是的 他会的
Oh, he can, and will.
好了
Okay.
我要大家整合这东西能用来对付我们的设备
I want us to round up every item this thing can use against us,
枪和通信设备
guns, comm links,
任何能连接我们网络的蓝牙设备
anything with a Bluetooth that can connect to our Internet,
我要这些全都撤走
and I want it evacuated.
只要这里有人工智能可以使用的科技
As long as there's technology here this AI can access,
我们就是坐以待毙
we are sitting ducks.
去吧
Go.
我也会去整合一下装备
I'll gather gear too.
一旦我们集齐一切
Once we've got everything,
我就可以带着它们飞出玩具人的信♥号♥♥范围外
I can fly it outside of Toyman's signal range.
好
Okay.
布莱尼 你能隔离人工智能吗
Brainy, can you isolate the AI?
我把他从指挥中心里
I pushed him down from the command center
逼到虚拟盖下的服务器端
to the server level under a virtual lid.
但是他还在想尽办法攻进来
But he's still fighting to get back up here.
你看
Look.
如果他攻破了虚拟盖怎么办
Well, what if he breaks through the lid?
有92.6%的几率
There is a 92.6% chance
他会进入万维网
he'll make his way onto the World Wide Web.
等他进去之后 他就无所不能了
When he's there, he can attack... everything.
如果让超女进入服务器端
Okay, well, what if Supergirl goes down to the server level
把一切都毁掉呢
and fries everything?
服务器在超查部能源中心的最上层
The servers are located on top of the DEO's power core.
如果它们毁了 能源中心也毁了
If they melt, so does the core.
而且会使方圆4.8公里内的生命全都蒸发掉
It would vaporize all life within a three-mile radius.
你们听到了吗 是老式电♥话♥在响吗
Do you hear that? Is that an old-fashioned telephone?
好
Okay.
丹弗斯局长 我的超查部今晚为什么关闭了
Director Danvers, why is my DEO on lockdown tonight?
是因为玩具人 长官
It's Toyman, sir.
玩具人
Toyman?
他不是死了吗
I thought he was dead.
是的 但是显然他把自己上传到我们的系统
Yes, well, apparently, he has uploaded himself into our system.
让我们攻其不备
It took us all completely by surprise.
看出来了
Clearly.
你能隔绝人工智能吗
Can you sequester the AI?
世界最不想看到的是失常玩具人在网络上捣蛋
The last thing this world needs is a rogue Toyman on the Web.
我们正在想办法
We're trying.
在这同时 为了以防万一
And in the meantime, just in case,
我在整合我们所有的智能科技
I'm gathering all of our smart tech
立刻让超女带着飞离信♥号♥♥范围外
to have Supergirl fly it out immediately.
我知道这很冒险
I know it's a risk,
但唯有她能胜任这项任务
but if anyone can do the job, it's her.
但是她不行
But she can't.
提醒你一下
In case you've forgotten,
失常的氪星人之前有袭击过我们地球
rogue Kryptonians have attacked our planet before.
超查局有氪星防护装置
The DEO has Kryptonite safeguards in place,
不行 防护装置绝对不能关闭
and, no, they cannot be disabled.
我们有反氪星技术来保护她
Well, we have anti-Kryptonite technology to protect her.
你说的是在另一个时间发生的事吧
I think you're remembering that from another time.
也许是在另一个地球上
Another Earth, perhaps.
我有一个轮班组
I have a split shift crew.
你想让我们十二个人在整个超查部里
You want the 12 of us to go around the entire DEO
拆除所有的科技设备
to dismantle all of our tech
希望玩具人不会在此期间重新获得控制权吗
and hope that Toyman doesn't regain control while we do it?
国♥家♥安♥全♥是我们的首要责任
National safety is our primary responsibility,
所以你必须竭尽全力
and that is why you have to do everything in your power
消灭它 不让其扩散
to neutralize that thing and not let it get out.
明白了吗
Are we understood?
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
很好 有情况通知我
Good. Keep me posted.
温
Winn.
多克斯特工 我还在想你什么会打电♥话♥给我
Agent Dox. I was wondering when you'd call.
你早就知道玩具人会将自己上传到超查部
You knew Toyman would upload himself into the DEO.
我的推理是正确的 没错
I correctly theorized it, yes.
但是你没告诉我
And you didn't tell me.
需要的时候才会知道
It was need-to-know.
现在你知道了
And now that you do know,
你要知道 我要你帮我找到玩具人的代码
you need to know, I want you to get me Toyman's code.
玩具人用来把自己输进电脑的代码
What Toyman used to put himself into the computer.
为什么
Why?
这样我们就能对利维坦施以其人之道
So we can beat Leviathan at their own game.
他们是这个星球面临最大的威胁
They are the greatest threat this planet faces.
而且你想要他们的长生不老
And you want their immortality.
这是他们唯一胜我一筹的地方
It's the one advantage they have over me.
有了这个代码 我就可以与之势均力敌
With this code, I can level the playing field.
只要你能保证没人在监视
As soon as you can make sure no one is watching,
取得并复♥制♥玩具人的代码
access Toyman's code and copy it.
等你搞定了
Once you are done,
你就会让我们离拯救世界更近一步
you'll have gotten us one step closer to saving the world.
这是什么情况
What was that?
我以前从来不会对龙虾过敏
I've never been allergic to lobster before.
隐形眼镜上的生物连接依然不起作用
The Bio-Link on the lenses still isn't working.
吃东西还能为身体提供营养
Look, eating virtually still provides the body with nutrients,
但是这个接口过度刺♥激♥了身体的感官反应
but the interface is hyper-stimulating the body's sensor reaction
使其变成一种中毒性休克
into a kind of toxic shock.
上周 我们几乎完善了白金黑曜石
Last week, we were this close to perfecting Obsidian Platinum.
我们要解决这个问题
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表