剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Okay.
你赢了 咱们走
You win. Let's go.
测试对象0505 试验开始
Test subject 0505. Trial commencement.
诱导形象为人类形态2257
Image induce to human-form 2257.
开始
Now.
对象已诱导
Subject induced.
准备好追踪
Prep for tracking.
Q波传感器锁定并准备探测枕叶
Q-wave sensors locked and ready to probe occipital lobe.
卢瑟女士 你知道如果这计划顺利进行
Ms. Luthor, you realize if this goes as planned,
我们将能够掌握如何做到
we are about to discover how to do
那些医生 政客
what it is that doctors, politicians,
甚至牧师都没做到的事
even priests have failed to do.
使人类没有能力再伤害彼此
Rendering people incapable of hurting each other.
激活
Activate.
你休想控制我
You cannot touch me.
戴先生
Mr. Dey,
假如你对罗哈斯的怀疑有一半是真的
if half your suspicions about the Rojases are true,
那这就是巨大的安全风险
then this presents a huge security risk.
不过你只是来旁观的
Still, you are here as observers
所以要听从我的指挥
so follow my lead.
-当然 -让他进去
- Of course. - Let him in.
谢谢你帮忙
Thank you for doing this.
黑曜石全球公♥司♥非同小可
Yeah, well, Obsidian Worldwide is a big deal.
再说在黑曜石工作是凯莉的梦想
Plus, working at Obsidian is Kelly's dream job,
所以在我带领超查部去抓她老板前
so before I have the DEO make any moves on her boss,
我得确定她确实有罪
I need to be certain that she is guilty.
是的 说起来
Right, yes. Speaking of, uh,
凯莉之前问我约会纪念日该送你什么礼物
Kelly asked me what to get you for your date-aversary.
她不必送我礼物的
She doesn't need to get me--
我告诉她买♥♥谢德尔XG-1000摩托头盔
I told her the Schadel XG-1000 motorcycle helmet
小号♥ 磨砂黑
in small, matte black.
老天 我爱死你了
God, I love you.
这是某种刑具吗
Is this some sort of torture device?
是求真者
It's a Truth Seeker.
它能让想说谎的人无法说谎
It makes it so that those who are inclined to lie, can't.
例如
For example,
是安德里亚·罗哈斯
did Andrea Rojas
雇你袭击埃琳娜·托雷斯吗
hire you to target Elena Torres?
我从不问雇主是谁
I don't ask who hires me.
我的工作在加密的服务器上发布
My jobs come over an encrypted server
以比特币的形式付款
that compensates me in Bitcoin.
你有没有见过安德里亚·罗哈斯
Have you ever met Andrea Rojas
或罗哈斯家族的任何人
or any member of the Rojas family
或任何与他们家族有往来的人
or anyone that they are affiliated with?
我只见过其他接任务的人
I only meet the other contractors.
有个纹身能杀人的女士
There was this lady with killer tattoos,
一个能让好几根手指分离的人
a guy who could detach most of his fingers,
和一个不止两只手臂的壮汉
and this big dude with some extra appendages.
-有几只 -有几只
- How many-- - Howany...
几只手臂
...appendages?
他有四只手臂
He had four arms.
像这样吗
Like this?
是的 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
他的代号♥名是"嘶吼"
His code name is Rip Roar.
-你上次见他是什么时候 -威廉
- When did you last see him? - William.
-两年前达连湾的任务中见过 -之后没有吗
- Two years ago on a job in Darien... - No time after?
-没有 -戴先生
- No. -Mr. Dey...
那他的老巢在哪 他的目标是谁
So where is he based? Who are his target?
你肯定知道点什么
You have to know something.
我知道的都告诉你了
I have literally told you everything.
你说谎
That's a bloody lie!
-够了 -威廉
-That will be enough! -William.
出去
Out!
你刚才是怎么回事
What was that about?
-你必须告诉我 -他杀了我最好的朋友
-You have to tell me. -He murdered my best friend.
什么
What?
我的大学挚友 罗素·罗杰斯
My mate from college. Russell Rogers.
两年前 他开始怀疑罗哈斯家族
Two years ago, he got suspicious of the Rojases,
第二天 那个怪物就杀了他
and the next day, that monster killed him.
-至今没找到尸体 -那你怎么知道他死了
- Never found the body. - Then how do you know he's dead?
这些都是专业杀手 不会留下证据的
These are professional killers. They don't leave evidence.
我有个朋友能帮忙调查这件事
I have a friend that could help with this.
我根本不该告诉你这些
I should have never told you any of this.
现在你越陷越深了
Now look how involved you are.
所以我才叫你别插手
It's why I told you to stay away.
这是情感的深渊
It's an emotional abyss.
峰脑堡 军事基地
不许动 放下箱子
Hold it. Set the case down.
转过身来
Turn around.
举起双手
Show me your hands.
罗素·罗杰斯
Russell Rogers.
-我会调查他失踪的事 -谢谢你
- I'll look into his disappearance. - Thank you.
你感觉如何
And how are you feeling?
经历了马拉的这么多事
With everything that happened with Mal...
我还在消化整件事情
Well, I'm still processing it all.
但这让我更深地了解自己
But it gave me deeper knowledge about myself and...
和我的族人
And my people.
我能从中学到东西
I can learn from that.
你怎么样 你还好吗
How about you? Are you okay?
你经历了许多
You've been through a lot.
你讨厌的记者原来是好人
The reporter you hated turns out to be a good guy
安德里亚·罗哈斯可能与多起凶杀案有关
and Andrea Rojas is potentially involved in murders.
是啊 除了你和艾丽克斯我不能告诉任何人
Yeah, I can't talk about this with anyone but you and Alex.
我对威廉发誓我会保密
I swore to William I'd keep it secret.
甚至不能告诉尼娅
Even from Nia.
但说实话 我心烦意乱
But honestly, I... I'm, I'm reeling.
我永远不会想到安德里亚是罪犯
I never would have thought Andrea was a criminal
我之前还很确信威廉是坏人
and I was convinced William was evil.
我对他们俩的看法怎么错得如此离谱
How could I have been so wrong about both of them?
现在 到处都是黑曜石的科技
And now, with Obsidian tech everywhere,
所有人都陷在虚拟世界中
I mean, everyone's just in these make-believe worlds and...
如今很难搞清什么才是真的
It's hard to know what's real anymore.
我只希望能更确定
I just want some certainty.
马拉法克的事给我的最大教训就是
You know, my biggest takeaway from what happened with Malefic,
当世界充满不确定性
is when the world is uncertain,
有一样东西坚如磐石
there's one thing that's rock solid.
就是爱你的人
It's the people who love you.
艾丽克斯叫我回超查部
Alex needs me at the DEO.
有人闯入峰脑堡
We had a break-in at Fort Summit.
拜托别告诉我是莱克斯的保险库
Please don't tell me it is Lex's vault.
正确 这就是袭击者
Indeed. And this is the assailant.
就是威廉提到的那个人
It is the same guy William talked about.
他偷了什么
What did he steal?
卢瑟先生称之为马拉松激光束
Mr. Luthor called it his Marathon Laser.
它能发射一道集中热能
It's able to launch a concentrated beam of heat
最远能瞄准42千米外的目标
at a target up to 26.2 miles away.
是杀手的理想武器
It's an assassin's dream.
我们有办法追踪它吗
Is there any way we can track it?
我们正在扫描武器
We are scanning for the weapon.
幸运的话 也能帮我们追踪到那人
With any luck, that will lead us to the man as well.
威廉说
William said
嘶吼是罗哈斯的杀手小队成员之一
Rip Roar was a part of the Rojases's team of operatives.
现在他们在安德里亚的眼镜上线前一天
Now they're stealing one of Lex's weapons
去偷莱克斯的武器
the day before the launch of Andrea's lenses?
假如威廉·戴没怀疑错安德里亚·罗哈斯
If William Dey is right about Andrea Rojas,
两件事之间很可能有关联
there's a high probability of a connection.
但凯莉说虚拟现实设备的发布也是虚拟的
But Kelly did say the VR launch is virtual.
所以人们不会聚集在一处
So people aren't gonna be gathering in one place.
那这武器是用来做什么的
So what use is that weapon then?
我们肯定忽略了什么
We've gotta be missing something.
我再去审问窒息者
I'll take another run at Breathtaker.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表