剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
是的 我不能
No, I can't.
我理解...
And I understand...
你觉得只有你一个人在保护你的同类
You feel like you're the only one protecting your community,
但你并不孤单
but you're not alone.
你有我
You have me.
还有艾丽克斯 荣恩
And Alex and J'onn and, yes,
甚至有布莱尼的内心深处
even Brainy in his heart of hearts.
也许我们都本该睁开眼睛看看
And maybe we all should have opened our eyes to the realities
你和同类每天面对的现实
that your and your community face every day.
现在我们这么做了
But now we have.
现在我们都会留意
And now we will all have our eyes open
他这样的人
for people like him.
你要坐很长时间的牢了
You are going to prison for a long time.
你出来的时候
And when you're out,
我会盯着你
I will be watching you.
如果你再
And if you ever
对我的同类动一根手指头
make a move against anyone in my community again,
我会让你永远都没法
I will give you a nightmare
从噩梦里醒来
you will never wake up from.
尼娅
Nia?
没关系
It's okay.
卡拉 我今晚差点杀了人
Kara, I almost murdered someone tonight...
而我现在都还有杀心
and I still kind of want to.
我知道
I know.
我不想变成凶手 但
I don't wanna be a killer, but...
卡拉 我有问题
Kara, I'm not okay.
我要崩溃了
I am so overwhelmed.
这个家伙就触发了一切
And this guy just triggered everything.
我有一个梦闪
I had a dream flash
就在伊薇特被袭击之前 而我无法解析
right before Yvette was attacked and I couldn't interpret it.
我救不了伊薇特 就像我当初也没救下我妈
I couldn't save Yvette, just like I couldn't save my mom.
我阻止不了那人
I couldn't stop that guy and
而我的能力又很混乱
my powers are mixed up
还时好时坏 我...
and unpredictable! And I...
而那人
And the one person
从一开始就支持我
who supported me from day one,
一直在我身边
who was always by my side,
认清了我的为人
who saw me for who I am, and...
觉得我很美丽
looked at me like I was beautiful.
我的心都碎了
It just broke my heart.
而我都不知道原因
And I don't even know why.
我希望我能给你答案
I wish I had answers for you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
当那个混♥蛋♥袭击我的同类时
When that bastard attacked my community,
我唯一的感觉就是...
the one thing it felt like I had left...
崩溃
I snapped.
至少这是我能控制的
At least this was something I could control.
我可以找到这个人 阻止他
I could find this guy and stop him.
永久地
Permanently.
我可以做点什么来保护
I could do something to protect
别人
someone.
我以前也有那种压力
I felt that kind of pressure before.
那种愤怒
That anger...
但我没有通过你的视角看事情
but I wasn't looking at things through your eyes
也没有你的经历
and your experiences...
我非常抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
我知道 我知道的
And I know, I know,
有时候做个好人很糟糕
sometimes being the good guy sucks.
尤其是当你知道干掉一个如此卑鄙 满心仇恨的人
Especially when you know how easy it would be to just get rid of
是多么容易的时候
someone so vile and full of hate.
但是
But, hey,
不那样做
not doing that...
就是我们与他们的不同之处
that is what makes us different from them.
这就是我们保护人♥民♥的动力
That's what let's us keep protecting people,
你的同类也需要你
and your community needs you.
他们需要梦想者
They need Dreamer.
我很抱歉 我不知道你那么痛苦
And I'm so sorry. I didn't know how much pain you were in.
好了 来谈谈关系
Okay, relationship talk.
我们现在断定 任何虚拟的浪漫都是欺骗
Let's decide right now that any virtual romance is cheating.
-同意 -好的
- Deal. - Yeah.
还有 虚拟折磨
Also, virtual torture,
绝对算是谋杀未遂
that is definitely real attempted murder.
是的 在虚拟世界中
Yeah. There are a lot of open questions
有很多关于伦理和道德的开放性问题
about ethics and morality in the virtual world.
你还好吗
You okay?
我真的相信我们...
I do truly believe that what we're...
我在黑曜石之北的工作能帮助人们
What I am doing at Obsidian North can help people.
我只是 我觉得很内疚很愤怒
I just, I feel so guilty and angry
有人会那样利用我们的技术
that someone would take advantage of our technology like that.
把我们的工具当作武器
Use our tools as a weapon?
或许应该对黑曜石白金的使用人
Maybe there should be some regulations on
做一些规定
who can use Obsidian Platinum.
我同意
I agree.
但我几个月前就上报了这个小问题
But I flagged that glitch months ago,
有人向我保证会处理好
and I was promised that it was taken care of.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
特雷弗
Trevor.
看到...
Hey, it's...
看到你出来真是太好了
It's so good to see you out.
我很高兴你没事
I'm so glad that you're okay.
我真的很想见见你
I really wanted to meet you
在现实生活中 来感谢你
in the real world, to thank you.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
想喝一杯吗
Wanna have a drink?
-这是凯莉 -你好
- This is Kelly. - Hi.
她也参与了其中
She's kind of part of it, too.
我们再也不用担心那个变♥态♥了
We don't have to worry about that creep anymore.
他会在监狱里待很久
He's going to prison for a long time.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
删除我的碰碰账号♥
Deleting my Upswipz account.
和所有社交媒体账号♥
And all social media accounts.
伊薇特 你不能这样做
Yvette, you can't do that.
我受够了把自己暴露在外面
I have had it with putting myself out there.
让自己成为一个活靶子 我受够了
Making myself an easy target. I'm done.
他只是一个坏人
He was just one bad person.
你就这样跟自己说 尼娅 就像我一样
You can tell yourself that, Nia, like I did,
但我早该知道
but I should have known better.
我是有色人种的变性女人
I'm a trans woman of color.
好吧 我知道我们面对的是什么
Okay, I know what we're up against.
我非常希望安格斯是真的
I wanted Angus so badly to be real.
有人来关心我 懂我 爱我
For someone to care about me, to get me, to adore me.
-永远不可能实现了 -会的
- It never got to be true. - It will be.
你会找到那份爱 伊薇特
You will find that kind of love, Yvette,
但如果你放弃了就不会
but not if you shut down.
他们想让我们失去存在感
They want us to be invisible...
因为他们自己害怕
because of their own fears.
他们想抹杀我们
They want to erase us
所以我们更要大放异彩
so we need to shine even brighter.
你是一个美丽的女人
You are a beautiful woman.
美好的生活
Big beautiful life,
与他人分享将会改变这个世界
and sharing that life is what will change this world.
你逮捕的那个偏执狂 格雷戈里·鲍尔
The bigot you arrested, Gregory Bauer,
属于一个专门针对变性人群体
belongs to an online hate group
的网络仇恨组织
specifically targeting the trans community.
我擅自确认了其用户
I took the liberty of identifying its users.
该组织吹嘘未来的袭击 窃取他人功劳
The group boasts about future attacks and takes credit for others.
我相信你会在里面找到一些悬案的线索
I believe you will find some leads to your cold cases in there.
我 我不知道该说什么
I... I don't know what to say.
超查部会严肃处理针对我们姐妹超级英雄的威胁
The DEO takes threats against our sister superheroes very seriously.
准备好再来一轮了吗
Ready for another round?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表