剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你做这些干什么
Why are you doing all this?
尼娅 我听懂了你的话
Nia, I heard you loud and clear.
从现在起 我要让你沉浸在诗歌♥中
From now on I will shower you with poetry.
不要害怕
Have no fear.
即使没有辣金枪鱼 我也要将每一天都变成
Even without spicy tuna, I will venture to make each day
最好的一天
the best day ever.
这在理论上是不可能的
Which is theoretically impossible.
但是
But...
你让我想完成不可能的事
you make me want to do the impossible.
布莱尼 你真可爱
Brainy you are adorable.
但有时你是我认识的最笨也最聪明的人
But sometimes you are the dumbest, smartest person I know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
伊芙 我决定是时候
Eve, I've decided that it's time
告诉你我在做什么了
to fill you in on what I've been doing.
你不会后悔的 卢瑟女士
You will not regret this, Ms. Luthor.
你可以相信我
You can count on me.
这次是真的
For real this time.
我必须承认 我有过怀疑
I must admit, I had my doubts.
但我现在知道了
But now I know that
我需要你大脑的某些部分
there are aspects of your brain that I need.
而现在我知道我能相信你了
And now that I know that I can trust you,
我相信你我将会共成大事
I believe you and I are going to do great things together.
伊芙
Eve,
这是霍普
meet Hope.
你们两个将会联合
You two are going to be working closely together.
怎么联合
How so?
首先 伊芙
Well, first, Eve,
我们要让你进化
we need to evolve you,
而你自己也说过你想变得更好
and you yourself said that you wanted to be better.
我保证 你不会有任何感觉
I promise you, you will not feel a thing.
你一直在绘制我的大脑吗
You've been mapping my mind?
我需要定位并标出你大脑的中心
I needed to locate and highlight the centers of your brain
那里会触发诚实和忠诚
that trigger honesty and loyalty.
为什么
Why?
好让霍普知道该去哪里
So Hope knows where to go.
"我在十四岁后才有了嗅觉"
"I didn't develop a sense of smell until the tender age of 14."
卡拉 你编辑完了吗
Kara, have you finished editing, yet?
是的
I have.
我还提前给你发了十一条明天会议的想法
I also sent you 11 pitches ahead of tomorrow's meeting,
都有着吸引眼球的标题和图片选择
all with eye-grabbing headlines and image options.
我期待着明天的讨论
I look forward to discussing them tomorrow.
别迟到
Don't be late.
没有我在幻影区里被偷走的那些能力
Without the powers that were stolen from me in the Phantom Zone,
接收的能力
the power to incept,
我无法打败我弟弟和他的朋友
there's no way I can defeat my brother and his friends.
有些话你根本没有听进去
You listen, but you do not hear.
那个女人给了你答案
That woman gave you the answer.
那样的能量会让你大脑永久重置
That kind of power could reset your brain for good.
重置你的大脑
Reset your brain.
重置你的大脑
Reset your brain.
霍普
Hope?
早上好 卢瑟女士
Good morning, Ms. Luthor.
既然安德里亚·罗哈斯偷了我的镜片
Since Andrea Rojas took my lenses,
我们就要制定一个新计划
we need a new plan.
幸运的是 她证实了
Luckily she confirmed my hypothesis
我对她技术交互的假设
about the interworking of her technology.
你很高兴
This pleases you.
我们不需要安德里亚的技术
We don't need Andrea's tech.
有你的帮助 我可以自己造
With your help, I can build my own.
然后我们可以一起重建人类
And together we can rebuild humanity.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表