剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
那简直是我最轻的罪名了
that is the least of my sins.
我无颜面对任何人
Oh, I am so ashamed.
你那样做是出于同情
You did it out of compassion.
出于善意
Out of goodness.
你父亲心如刀割
Your father was heartbroken.
而你拯救了他
You saved him.
我父亲
My father
宁愿死也不会愿意失去宝贵的记忆
would rather die than have his holy mind wiped.
我那样做是为了自己
What I did, I did for myself.
你必须向我发誓
You must swear to me...
永远不会跟任何人提起
you will never speak of what you saw...
你看到的事
to anyone.
我发誓
I swear.
这些会扫描你的大脑
These will scan your brain
读取你的记忆
and read your memories.
你的记忆会出现在这个屏幕上
And your memories will appear on this screen.
你 你能看到我的记忆吗
You... You can see my memories?
我是为了帮助你接受它们
Just so I can help you process them.
我会帮你保密的
Everything's confidential.
好 但是...
Okay, but...
我的记忆就会
So, they're just gonna...
直接同步出现吗
appear there in real time?
会稍微有点延迟
Uh, no, there's a bit of a lag.
整体布局需要几分钟
It takes a few minutes for the mapping to finish
图像处理器也需要时间
and the image generators to do their thing.
别担心
Don't worry.
你会做得很好
You'll do great.
开始吧
Let's do it.
峰脑堡垒
超女
Supergirl?
布莱尼解开了奥康纳闪存盘上的加密
Brainy cracked the encryption on O'Connor's drive.
她的下一个目标是安德鲁·斯特恩博士
Her next target is Dr. Andrew Stern
在纳欣诺市医院 我们在过去的路上
at National City Hospital. We're en route.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
超女 我找到他了 我们在正厅
Supergirl, I got him. We're in the atrium.
斯特恩博士 我们有证据表示
Dr. Stern, we have reason to believe
你已经被人盯上 成了暗♥杀♥目标
that you are the target of an assassination attempt--
斯特恩博士
Dr. Stern?
漂亮
Nice shot.
你真是开始招我烦了
You're really starting to bug me.
你就是他
You're him.
紧急警戒
我的移植能力 可以用了
My inception power. It worked.
凯莉出事了
It's Kelly.
你在为谁卖♥♥命
Who do you work for?
你在为谁卖♥♥命
Who do you work for?
艾丽克斯
Alex!
她死了
She's dead.
是什么杀了她
What just killed her?
谢谢你 人类
Thank you, human.
你恢复了我的能力
You have returned my power.
什么 你在对我做什么
What? What are you doing to me?
这是幻影区夺走的我的能力
This is the power that the Phantom Zone took from me.
控制你思维的能力
The power to control your mind.
这要感谢你的软弱了
You can thank your weakness for this.
为了表示感谢 我会让你死得痛快
In gratitude, I'll grant you a quick death.
不
No...
求你了
Please.
马拉法克 不
Malefic! No!
不 赫隆米尔的诅咒
No! H'ronmeer's curse.
如果你追杀我
你自己也会死的
我知道你所忍♥受的一切
都怪我
我为自己对你所做的感到抱歉
你忘记了我
你把我放逐了三百年
你夺走了我的一切
我现在知道了
但你应该冲着我来 别伤害我朋友
你自找的
-不许动 -救我 他们要杀我
- Freeze. - Help. They're trying to kill me.
他在那里 那个咖啡师
There he is. The coffee guy.
不不不 等等 在那边 那个清洁工
No, no, no, wait. There he is, the janitor.
你看得见我吗
You can see me?
凯莉 小心
Kelly, look out.
他逃走了
He's gone.
怎么了
What happened?
马拉法克来找她了
Malefic came after her.
我的通灵扫描没有发现严重创伤
My psychic scan shows no serious signs of trauma.
但似乎Q波的释放
But it would seem the release of Q-waves
与黑曜石科技的相互作用
somehow interacted with Obsidian's tech
在凯莉和马拉法克的思维中建立了一种联♥系♥
and forged a link between Kelly's mind and Malefic's.
即使在他变身时 她也能看见他
She could see him, even when he shapeshifted.
如果她能看见他
Well, if she can see him...
那她对马拉法克就是个威胁
Then she's a threat to him.
恐怕情况更糟
I'm afraid it's even worse than that.
我弟弟现在有了火星人的移植能力
My brother now has the Martian power to incept.
让你违背自己的意愿听从他的指令
Make you do the things he wants you to do against your will.
他还会来对付她
He'll come after her again.
他会来对付你们所有人
He'll come after all of you.
你知道他为什么做这些事吗
Have you been able to figure out why he's doing this?
因为他背叛了族人 我把他关进了幻影区
I put him in the Phantom Zone for betraying my people.
他应该是想报仇
I guess he just wants revenge.
听着 我很抱歉因为我和你们的关系
Look, I'm sorry that your association with me
置你们于危险之中
has put you all in danger.
对付马拉法克是我的责任
Malefic is my responsibility.
眼下
Right now...
我们要把凯莉送到安全的地方
we need to get Kelly to safety.
让她离开是我们最佳选择
Taking her off the board is gonna be our best bet.
那样的话我就能集中注意力
That way I can focus all of my attention
集中超查部的所有资源去找他
and our DEO resources on finding him.
你想我离开吗
You want me to go away?
是的 等我们抓住他为止
Yes. But just until we catch him.
我觉得艾丽克斯是对的
I think Alex is right.
别担心 我会陪着你 好吗
But don't worry, I will stay with you. Okay?
不 你有自己的决定
No, you've got decisions to make.
我不想让你错失良机
I don't want you missing out.
但我最关心的就是你
But you are my priority.
你今晚就走
You should leave tonight.
荣恩那边怎么样
How did it go with J'onn?
很好
Good.
结果不是什么大事
Turned out not to be that big of a deal.
我能感觉到你有烦恼了
I can sense that something is weighing on you.
十九行诗是最能鼓舞士气的
Well, nothing lifts the spirit like a villanelle--
别说了
Stop.
你让我说实话 即使它会伤你的心
You said I had to be honest even if it hurts your feelings,
所以事实是
so here's the truth.
这 这太多了 好吗
It's just... too much. Okay?
从现在起 没有食物 没有诗歌♥
From now on, no more food, no more poems,
什么都不能有
no more anything.
我知道
I know...
你本意是好的
that you mean well.
我知道你所处的环境 这很甜蜜
I know where you're coming from, and it's... sweet.
这一切都很甜蜜 只是我...
It's all so sweet. I... I just...
这一切都太多了
It's too much.
你 你让我做自己
You... You asked me to be myself.
在你面前完全做我自己
To be completely myself with you.
但现在你又说你不想要了
But now you tell me you don't want that.
我只能百分百运行
I can only operate at 100%.
我就是这样制♥造♥出来的
That's just how I'm built.
这完全是我的问题
Which is entirely my problem...
跟你无关
and not yours.
布莱尼
Brainy.
我听说了贾罗德的事
I heard about Jarrod.
是的
Yeah.
我不知道我还能坚持多久
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表