剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Initiating...
生物赫兹现在增至60
Pushing to 60 biohertz now.
首先是塑造
First, we build.
我发现对病人来说 形成组织记忆的方法
I find it's easiest for patients to create a method
是最简单的
for organizing their memories.
想象一下类似的地方
Imagine somewhere familiar.
你知道这些书脊为什么是空白的吗
You see how some of these spines are blank?
这肯定就是我在扫描图上看到的受损部分
This must have been the breaks that I saw on the scan.
艾尔佐里·蒙特战役
Battle of L'Zoril M'nt.
萨阿雷尔战役
Battle of C'arel.
这些都是火星内战
These are battles of the Martian Civil War.
这个有点
There's something about...
不对劲
this one.
我没见过这个
I've never seen this before.
是火星人
It's Martian.
这个空洞代表了什么
What do you think that void means?
有人抹去了我的记忆
Someone wiped my mind.
我刚找到了荣恩哥哥的下落
I just located J'onn's brother,
就在离这八公里处
five miles from here.
太好了 全体出动
Great. Get everyone out there,
我去给超女打电♥话♥
I'll call Supergirl.
艾丽克斯
Alex. Hey.
好的 我...
Sure. I just...
是他吗
It's him?
我到达之前 别和他交手
Don't make contact with him until I'm there.
我会偷溜出去 在那里见
Yeah. I'll sneak out of here and meet you.
你要去哪
Where you going?
你没事吧
Everything okay?
家里有点急事
It's a family emergency.
我知道国安局已经不干这事了
I know the NSA doesn't do this anymore,
但你欠我一份人情
but you owe me a favor.
我要你在纳欣诺市查一个人
I need you to track someone in National City.
她姓丹弗斯
Last name Danvers,
名叫卡拉
first name Kara.
很高兴看到你逃离了高塔 长发公主
Glad to see you've escaped your tower, Rapunzel.
结果却走进了下水道
Yeah, and into a sewer.
荣恩哥哥在哪
Where's J'onn's brother?
谁会抹去你的记忆
Who would mind-wipe you?
只有其他火星人能做到
Only another Martian would be strong enough.
但抹去同族人的记忆
But wiping a Martian's mind
是火星人最深重的罪恶
is the greatest sin in Martian culture.
我们可以根据你已知的内容
Well, we could rebuild your memory
重塑你的记忆
based on what you already know.
修复损伤也可以减轻你的痛苦
Repairing the break could also help ease your pain.
我不确定自己能否面对空缺的记忆
I'm not sure I can face what's inside that void.
荣恩
J'onn...
我 我知道
I... I know
回想起过去可能会令人恐惧
that looking into your past can be terrifying.
我当时
When I did it,
就以为自己永远也回不来了
I thought I might lose myself for good.
但凯莉一直陪在我身边
But Kelly was right by my side,
于是那次经历过后我更坚强了
and I came back stronger.
把联♥系♥人给我
Give me those contacts.
布莱尼 我们快到荣恩哥哥那了吗
Brainy, are we close to J'onn's brother?
信♥号♥♥好像被♥干♥扰了
There seems to be interference with the signal.
什么干扰
What kind of interference?
未知
It's unclear.
这里面还有东西
There's something else in here too.
你确定卡拉·丹弗斯在这里吗
Are you sure this is where Kara Danvers is?
对 她就在那里
Yep. That's where she is.
你到这里来干什么
What are you doing here?
出去 快
Get out! Now!
记住 这世界是构造而成的
Remember, this world is a construct.
一切存在都非偶然
Nothing in here is by accident.
你说那本带你去记忆缺口的书
The book that led you to the void,
是关于火星内战的
you said it was about the Martian Civil War?
那是火星史上最黑暗的时刻
It was the darkest moment in Martian history.
事实上 它结束了我们的历史
In fact, it ended our history.
白火星人向我们发起进攻
The White Martians attacked us,
全面击垮了我们
sabotaging us on every front.
包括我们的思想
Including our minds.
他们怎么击垮你们的
How did they sabotage you?
我不知道
I don't know.
不 你知道
Yes, you do.
是他
That's him.
我哥哥是叛徒
My brother was a traitor.
他给我们下了赫隆米尔的诅咒
He poisoned us with H'ronmeer's Curse.
他在高级议会前接受审判
We went before the High Council.
灾星背叛了我们
Malefic betrayed us,
联合白火星人毒害我们的人♥民♥
worked with the White Martians to poison our people.
他不再属于我们的阵营
He is not one of us.
把他发配到幻影区去
Send him to the Phantom Zone.
你还被蒙在鼓里 弟弟
You are still in the dark, Brother.
Q波协议完成
Q-wave protocol completed.
痛苦
The pain...
消失了
It's gone.
谢谢你 弟弟
Thank you, Brother.
亚丽克斯 小心 他是荣恩哥哥
Alex, watch out. It's J'onn's brother.
不
No!
他不见了
He's gone.
凯莉打电♥话♥来
That was Kelly on the phone.
说荣恩没事 痛苦也消失了
J'onn's okay. His pain is gone.
那太好了
Well, that's a relief.
找到什么了吗
Are you finding anything?
没有
Negative.
他和白火星人从下水道消失后
I lost his signal when he and the White Martian
我就收不到他的信♥号♥♥了
phased out of the sewer.
我会重新设置他的特征
I will reconfigure his signature
把绿火星人和白火星人的能量都包含进去
to include both Green and White Martian energy.
很好 我们回超查部
Great, then we'll get back to the DEO.
-抱歉 -怎么
- Wow! I'm sorry. - What?
你身上有味道
You smell.
下水沟的味道
But you smell of sewer.
换身衣服应该就行了
Maybe a change of clothes could help.
他倒是没说错
He's not wrong about the smell.
行 你们都有味道 这样行了吧
Okay. Well, y'all smell, too. How about that?
别担心 任务完成了
Worry not, the work is handled.
尼娅 什么事
Oh, hey, Nia. What is it?
卡拉 罗哈斯女士很生气 你在哪
Kara, Ms. Rojas is furious. Where are you?
来的路上
On my way.
今晚我去陪荣恩
I'll stay with J'onn tonight,
以免他哥哥还来
in case his brother comes back.
但我得先去凯特科
But I have to do some damage control
-拯救我的工作 -好
- at CatCo first. - Okay.
卡拉 午餐时间已经过了
Kara. It's after lunch,
你的报道我一篇都没收到
and I haven't even received your first article yet.
我正要发给你
I was just about to file that.
威廉已经发过来了
William already did.
他抢了我的文章
He wrote my article?
而且写得很好
And it's excellent,
我得告诉你
I may add.
我可能低估这次工作转变对你的挑战了
Perhaps the transition is harder on you than I thought.
现在我们技术编辑那里人手紧
Our copy editing staff is a little shorthanded.
你可以去那里帮忙
Maybe you can help them out.
我 我不是技术编辑
I'm... I'm not a copy editor.
禅心就是初学者的心
A beginner's mind is a Zen mind.
是吗
Really?
坏了
Broken?
有意
Intentionally?
你确定是那个用户吗
And you're certain it's that user?
我来处理
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表