剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你该了解一下我哥哥的罪行了
Now it's time you learned my brother's crimes.
披萨很快就烤好了
Pizza will be ready in a few.
你人真好 帮助了我
That was so cool, what you did for me
在商店时
at the store.
人人都会那样做的
Anyone would've done the same.
不 没有人会那样做
No, nobody would've done it.
在这里没有人会为其他人冒险
Nobody risks their neck for anybody around here.
但你帮了 又厉害又无私
But you did. It was badass and selfless.
那样冒烟是正常的嘛
Is it supposed to do that?
-你还好吗 -出什么事了
- You okay? - What happened?
没事 我只是头疼
Nothing, I just... headache.
我要出去透透气 你能看着披萨吗
Um, I'm gonna get some air, will you watch the pizza?
当然
Yeah, of course.
好
Okay.
感觉还行
Oh, it's not that bad.
我喜欢吃焦的
I like it burned.
那好极了
Good thing.
你在我姨妈家住了多久
So how long you been living in my aunt's house?
几个月
Couple of months.
有时我们去朋友家住
Sometimes we crash with friends,
有时就在深林里露宿
sometimes we just camp out in the woods.
你♥爸♥妈呢
Where are your parents?
从五岁起 就没见过我
Haven't seen my dad since I was...
爸爸
five?
我妈妈去年冬天被警♥察♥抓走了
My mom got busted last winter
因为从五金店偷取暖器
stealing a space heater from the hardware store.
法官连解释的机会都不给她
The judge wouldn't even give her a chance to explain.
因为偷30块的取暖器 她被判十年监禁
They gave her 10 years for stealing a 30 buck heater.
什么时候起小偷小摸判这么长时间了
Since when does petty theft get you that kind of time?
警♥察♥ 法官和律师都是串通好的
It's a racket. The cops, judges, lawyers,
包括所有参与的人
everyone's in on it.
他们要让监狱人满为患
They keep the prison full,
因为监狱能让他们腰缠万贯
the prison keeps their pockets lined.
怎么会没人站出来反抗他们
How's nobody stood up against them?
举报他们
Called these guys out?
比如说谁
Like who?
没人会以身犯险举报他们
Nobody's gonna speak up and risk themselves.
反正没人能打破这个体制 又何必徒劳
Anyways, you can't beat the system, so what's the point?
并不是徒劳的 西蒙
There is a point, Simon.
你必须站出来 对抗不公之事
You have to stand up and fight against injustice.
每个人都只为自己着想
Everyone's just out for their own skin.
世界就是这样的
It's the way it is.
在我的看管下就不会
Not on my watch.
该死
Sprock.
我好像不仅没让光束变弱 反而更强了
I seem to have made the beam more dense instead of less.
再试一次
Let's go again.
让我休息会
Just give me a minute.
荣恩 你不能让自己
Okay, J'onn, you can't keep putting yourself
反复经受这种惩罚
through this punishment.
-我没事 -不
- I'm fine. - No.
不 你都快站不起来了
You're not, you can barely stand.
找到你弟弟时 你得力量充沛对付他
And we need you at full strength for when we find your brother.
我和你说过
I told you.
我会帮布莱尼的
I will help Brainy,
这样艾丽克斯就不必用喷枪了
so Alex doesn't have to use the blaster.
清醒一下头脑
Go clear your head.
布莱尼 我知道你没叫我帮忙
Look, Brainy, I know you haven't asked for help,
-但我肯定会帮你的 -不
- but you're getting it anyway. - No.
我要全神贯注去解决这个问题
I need my mind consumed with this problem,
这样我就不会想尼娅了
so I don't think of Nia.
你的小盒子怎么了
What happened to your little boxes?
小盒子让我无法拥有一段真正的感情
Little boxes prevented me from having a real relationship.
可惜 脱离小盒子的我
Unfortunately, my unboxed self
无法成为一个好男友
does not make a particularly good boyfriend.
所以我这几天一直在审视自己
So I have been analyzing myself for days,
为我心爱的女人寻找自我调节的方法
searching for a way to modulate myself for the woman I love.
我不会给你感情方面的建议
Well, I'm not gonna give you relationship advice.
但作为科学家 你似乎陷入了一个无限循环
But as a scientist, you seem to be stuck in an infinite loop,
除非你能跳出循环 否则你会崩溃的
and unless you can escape, you're headed for a crash.
-那样就会变成灾难了 -改变一个变量
- That would be cataclysmic. - So change a variable.
还有哪件事你没尝试过
What's the one thing you haven't tried yet?
找人帮忙呢
Asking for help?
你会...
Will you he...
你会帮
Will you help...
我吗
me?
当然
Yes.
我想小小的改变能大大地帮助你和尼娅
And I think a small dose of that will go a long way with Nia.
帮我找个极性调节器 我们开工吧
Okay, could you find me a polarity tuner, and we can get to work?
加尔文镇公报
谁给我找个摄影师
Somebody get me a photographer,
这里有名人出现
we got a celebrity sighting here.
纳尔逊 怎么样 兄弟 你好吗
Nelson, what's up, brother, how you doing?
吉米·奥尔森
Jimmy Olsen.
你怎么来了
What the hell are you doing here?
希望你不是来找工作的
I hope you're not looking for a job,
我们可请不起你
we can't afford you.
不 其实我有新闻要告诉你
No, I've actually come with a story.
我在这遇到一个小孩
So I met this local kid
他说他妈妈因小偷小摸被判入狱十年
who says his mom is serving 10 years for petty theft?
所以我查了一下 你后院那座监狱
So I did some digging, and that prison in your backyard
似乎有很多人因为小罪
seems to have a lot of people serving long sentences
而被判长♥期♥徒刑
for small crimes.
是的 看来有的人运气不好
Yeah, people have bad luck, I guess.
运气不好
Bad luck?
你不觉得这是监狱腐♥败♥的问题吧
It's prison corruption, wouldn't you say?
很难说清楚
It's, um, it's complicated.
但愿我能帮到你 可是...
Look, I wish I could help you, but--
你可以帮我 纳尔逊 所以我才来
You can help me, Nelson, that's why I'm here.
新闻业旨在为小市民打抱不平
Journalism's about fighting for the little guy,
这是你教我的
you taught me that.
你的工作旨在找出腐♥败♥现象
It's your job to point out corruption,
这里到底是怎么了
so what the hell's going on here?
有些人的情况已经改变了
Things have changed for some people.
理想主义无法养家糊口
Idealism doesn't feed a family.
媒体的力量
And this whole power of the press thing,
有媒体集团和那位斗篷女孩的支持
it might work if you've got the backing of a media conglomerate
才可能有点用处
and a certain girl with a cape.
但在这里毫无意义可言
But around here, it doesn't mean anything.
坚持正义总是有意义的
Standing up for what's right always means something.
纳尔逊
Nelson.
那座监狱正在践踏整个小镇
That prison is stomping on the neck of this entire town.
但那也是唯一延续这座小镇的东西
It's also the only thing that's keeping this town alive.
我很乐意看到这些混♥蛋♥受到惩罚
Look, I'd love to see these bastards get what they deserve.
但如果我爆出他们的内♥幕♥
But if I call them out,
我的广♥告♥商就会撤资
my advertisers, they pull their money,
丢饭碗的不止我一个人
not only am I out of a job
还有我雇佣的30个人
but so are the 30 other people I employ.
回纳欣诺市吧
Go back to National City.
我希望你待在那里
I like to think of you there.
我只是很高兴有人能逃离这个小镇
You know, I'm just glad somebody made it out of this town.
很高兴逃离的人是你
And I'm glad it was you.
听听 我在《墨西哥城先驱报》的线人说
Listen to this. So my contact at the Mexico City Herald
停尸房♥有异样
said the morgue had a discrepancy.
埃琳娜的尸体被烧得面目全非
Elena's body was burned beyond recognition,
但是可以用门牙来确认身份
but they were able to use an incisor to confirm ID and...
不是她
it wasn't a match.
显然 他们从车里拉出来的尸体
Apparently, the body they pulled from the car
已经死了两周 是自然死亡
had been dead for two weeks and died of natural causes.
所以他们伪造了埃琳娜的死吗
So they faked Elena's death?
这倒是让我对我的消息有了新的见解
Well, that sheds new light on my news.
我让我的会计朋友查过你在埃琳娜公♥寓♥里
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表