剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我们要拿走他的权杖
We need to get the staff.
它在增强他的能力
It's enhancing his powers.
超女 我们阻止了地震
Supergirl, we've stopped the quake.
我们现在去修复城镇
We're gonna go put the town back together.
谢谢你们的帮助 接下来交给我们
Thank you for the assistance, we'll take it from here.
帮助 是我们找到了他
Assistance? We found him.
我们要先审问他
We get to question him first.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
利维坦是超查部的首要任务
Leviathan is the DEO's top priority.
不 布莱尼 超查部可能出问题了
No, Brainy, the DEO might be compromised.
我有理由相信莱克斯
I have reason to believe that Lex
和利维坦在合作
has been working with Leviathan.
你把罗摩·可汗带去超查部
You turn Rama Khan into the DEO,
谁知道莱克斯会做什么
who knows what Lex will do.
对不起 我已决定
I'm sorry. My decision is final.
罗摩·可汗跟我们走
Rama Khan comes with me.
那我们也去
So are we.
特别收藏室就在这里
The Special Collections Room is right here.
好的
Okay.
保持警惕 我需要一分钟
Well, just keep watch. I need a minute.
我们只有一分钟
We only have one.
下午五点有轮岗
It's the 5:00 p.m. shift change.
新的警卫马上就要来值班了
The new guard's gonna be coming on duty any second.
快跑
Run.
怎么了
What's wrong?
只是
It's just...
那工作人员给了我不好的感觉
Something about that staff is giving me bad vibes.
布莱尼
Hey, Brainy.
我们需要知道利维坦是否还有其他计划
We need to find out if Leviathan has anything else planned.
我会的
I will.
你和梦想者可以待在观察室
You and Dreamer can watch from the observation room.
等等
Wait.
你说我可以和你进去的
You said I could go in there with you.
我说你们可以来超查部
I said you could come to the DEO.
这是个非常敏感的囚犯
Look, this is a very sensitive prisoner.
根据我的计算 你不在场的任何审讯
By my calculations, any interrogation will be
都会比原来更能成功百分之八十五
85% more successful without you in the room.
布莱尼
Brainy...
你真的要那样把我们拒之门外吗
Are you really going to shut us out like that?
你们找到罗摩·可汗的位置时跟我说了吗
Did you call me when you found Rama Khan's location?
你们说了吗
Did you?
你确定这是一个好主意
Are you sure this is a good idea,
让布莱尼单独和他一起
leaving Brainy alone in there with him?
不 我觉得那样不好
No, I don't love it,
但这是布莱尼的超查部
but it is Brainy's DEO.
我梦见罗摩·可汗时布莱尼也在
Brainy was in my dream of Rama Khan.
他在干什么
What was he doing?
他在和罗摩·可汗玩游戏
He was playing games with Rama Khan.
更像是布莱尼在利用罗摩·可汗
More like, Brainy was using Rama Khan.
所以就剩下你和我了 慧核星人
So, it's just you and me now, Coluan.
你会告诉我我想知道的事情
You will tell me what I want to know.
你的利维坦同伴
Your fellow Leviathan,
你们的总部
your headquarters,
你们的目的
your endgame.
我为什么会这么做
And why would I do that?
我的妻子怎么样
How is my wife?
她确信有人在监视房♥子
She's sure somebody's watching the house.
天啊 很抱歉把你拖入这一切
Oh, God. I'm so sorry for dragging you into all this.
不 我是自愿的
No, I jumped willingly.
但我觉得我最好低调一阵子
But I think I better keep my head down for a bit.
我有个朋友能让我和我的家人摆脱困境
I got a friend who's gonna get my family and me off the grid.
你也应该考虑一下
You should think about it, too.
这得等到我们把利维坦全部击败
Not until we bring all of Leviathan down.
艾丽克斯
Alex...
不管怎么说
For what it's worth,
你还是听上去像是军队成员
you still sound like someone who's a part of the military.
我理解
I get it.
转向平民生活可能很困难
Shifting to civilian life can be hard.
这花费了我数月 数年
It took me months, years.
如果你问我妻子
Hell, if you ask my wife,
我仍然认为我在领导一个二十人的排
I still think I'm leading a platoon of 20.
你习惯了制♥服♥的力量
You get used to the power of the uniform.
总有一天你会发现
There comes a day when you realize...
你要放手
you gotta let it go.
谢谢你帮助我
Thanks again for helping me out.
我知道这违反了安德里亚的命令
I know it goes against Andrea's orders,
我不想你再陷入麻烦
and I don't want to get you in any more trouble.
好的 让我们看看你是谁 873号♥员工
All right, let's see who you are, Employee 873.
伊芙·泰斯马克
因杰玛·库珀直接推荐被雇佣
伊芙·泰斯马克
Eve Tessmacher.
你认识她吗
Did you know her?
在另一个人生中
Oh, in another life.
如果她还是我认为的那样
And if she's still who I think she is...
这是个坏消息
this is bad news.
我知道的比你认为的多得多
你会说我的语言 很厉害
等等 他说了什么
Wait, what did he say?
我不会那种语言
That's not a language I know,
我从没听布莱尼说过
or ever heard Brainy use.
我知道黑曜石和伽梅姆
我知道你和莱克斯·卢瑟有有合作
他刚才是说了"卢瑟"吗
Did he just say "Luthor"?
因为我和他也有合作
我们已经证明了自己的价值 带我去你的飞船
我为什么要那么做
因为我可以放了你
怎么了
What is it?
出事了
Something's wrong.
罗摩·可汗的东西
Rama Khan's staff.
它在扫描超查部寻找某个东西
It's scanning the DEO for something.
为什么我会想离开
我花了这么大功夫进来的地方
这是个陷阱
It's a trap!
没那么快
Not so fast.
囚犯逃脱了
The prisoner has escaped.
启动第五协议
Initiate Protocol Five.
疏散超查部
Evacuate the DEO.
够了
Enough!
现在该达到我来此的目的了
And now to get what I came for.
我找不到正确的频率 我需要更多时间
I can't find the right frequency, I need more time.
一会儿回来
Back in a minute.
先生们
Gentlemen!
我们来跳舞吧
Shall we dance?
你们要比刚才表现更好哦
You're gonna have to do better than that.
完成
斯蒂夫
Steve!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
除了
Except...
什么
What?
我好像有了之前的感觉
I feel like I used to feel.
那种平静
The peace.
全都没了
It's all gone.
罗摩·可汗 看这里
Rama Khan! Over here.
梅根 不
M'gann! No!
大家都安全了吗
Is everyone safe?
大家都没事
Everyone's fine.
但罗摩·可汗走了
But Rama Khan's gone.
我们得找到他
We need to find him.
荣恩和梅根已经去找他了
J'onn and M'gann are out looking for him.
他现在可能在任何地方
He could be anywhere by now.
那我们就到处去找
Well, then we'll look everywhere.
我们从高塔开始
We'll start at the Tower.
看看能不能追踪他的地震信♥号♥♥
See if we can trace his seismic signature.
-这里需要我 但我 -少来
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表