剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
customized by a user.
这是什么意思
Okay, so what does that mean?
高级用户可以自定义虚拟世界
Advanced users can customize the virtual world,
但在我们系统中对这些附加项分类需要时间
but it takes time to catalogue these additions in our system.
我不知道我们能期待什么
So, I don't know what we can expect.
如果特弗雷在那儿 我就得去看看
Well, if Trevor's in there, then I gotta check it out.
我要进去
I'm going in.
我不喜欢这里
I don't like this.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这就像瑞克·马尔文想淹死我的时候一样
This is just like when Rick Malverne tried to drown me.
创造这个王宫的用户
Okay, the user who created this palace
将其设计成触及玩家最深层恐惧的样子
designed it to tap into a player's worst fears.
这会让每个人都有不同的体验
That makes the experience different for everyone.
而且也更难逃脱
And harder to escape.
但这不是真的
But, this isn't real,
没什么好害怕的
there's nothing to be afraid of.
救命 我们已经被困了好几天
Help. We've been trapped for days.
等等 你能说话吗
Wait, you can talk?
直接终止模拟
End your simulation.
不行
I can't.
这也是游戏的一部分
It's part of the game.
后来保险装置消失了
Then the failsafe disappeared.
什么 我几个月前就汇报了这个问题
What? I reported that glitch months ago.
肯定是被人黑了
Somebody must have hacked it.
艾丽克斯 你得救他们出来
Alex, you need to get them out of there.
如果他们已经被折磨了好几天
If they've been tortured for days,
可能会留下严重的后遗症
there could be serious repercussions.
你不是说这不是真的吗
I thought you said this wasn't real?
但他们认为是的 而且因为有黑曜石白金
But they think it is, and with Obsidian Platinum,
感觉很真实 所以我们才会留保险
it feels real. This is why we have a failsafe.
-里面加了一种生物测量仪 -好了 凯莉
- It's encoded with a biometric-- - Okay, Kelly,
说大白话 到底什么意思
just in English. What are you saying?
如果你不赶紧打破这些水箱
If you don't break through those tanks right now,
他们可能会发生脑损伤
they could suffer brain damage.
好
Okay.
好吧
All right.
你做到了
You did it.
好了 把名字和地点告诉我
Okay, now give me the names and locations,
我派人去帮他们解开连接
so I can send teams in to eject them.
让你的人快点
Tell your teams to hurry.
好的 我会查清楚为什么保险没有启动
On it. I'm gonna figure out why the failsafe didn't trigger.
听我说 我会救你们出来
Listen, I'm gonna get you guys out of here.
但我们要找一个叫特雷弗·克兰的人
But we're looking for a man named Trevor Crane.
你们在里面见过他吗
Have you seen him in here?
特雷弗跟我们玩过几次密室逃脱
Trevor's done a bunch of escape rooms with us.
他和那个新人理查德
He and the new guy Richard
很快就解开谜题通关了
solved the puzzle quickly and made it through,
但门很快关上了
but that door slammed shut.
我们正打算跟上
We were about to follow
结果蜘蛛忽然爬满了我的身体
when spiders suddenly started crawling all over me.
我特别害怕蜘蛛
And I hate spiders.
你们这次来玩密室逃脱是谁的主意
Whose idea was it to come to this escape experience?
是理查德
It was Richard's.
你有多了解他
How well do you know him?
他是刚加入的
He's new to the group.
事不宜迟 我得尽快找到他
I need to get to him before it's too late.
你是想说这个理查德
So, you're saying this Richard person
故意让特雷弗进了虚拟现实吗
intentionally dropped Trevor in VR?
似乎是这样
It looks that way.
他找到了系统里的小故障
He's figured out a glitch in the system
让玩家不能安全弹出
that prevents people from safely ejecting.
我追踪了特雷弗手表上的记录
Well, I followed the psychic trail
查到了奥帕尔市外的一个房♥子
from Trevor's watch to a house outside Opal City.
有什么发现我会告诉你的
I'll let you know what I find out.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-我能帮到你吗 -但愿你能
- Can I help you? - I hope you can.
里弗斯警探 我是尼娅·纳尔
Hi, Detective Rivers, it's Nia Nal.
我想问问伊薇特的袭击案件有没有什么进展
I wanted to see if there was any updates on Yvette's assault.
我们还在查夜店和周围其他商店的
We're still reviewing surveillance footage from the club
脖B枷窦锹?
and surrounding businesses
同时也在追查物证
and processing the physical evidence.
意思是毫无进展
So, you're saying you're nowhere?
我向你保证 我会尽一切努力抓到凶手
I can assure you, I will do everything in my power to catch him.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
我给过你机会了
I gave you your chance.
抱歉 卡拉
Sorry, Kara.
资料创建中
现在轮到我出手了
Now it's time to do everything in my power.
碰碰
尼娅
纳欣诺市
找梦想约会
我和梦想者是最好的朋友
来找我啊
Come and get me.
贝茨夫人 你确定不认识特雷弗·克兰吗
Mrs. Bates, are you sure you don't know Trevor Crane?
许多线索都指向了这个地址
A number of leads have led me to this address.
也许他用了假名
Perhaps he's using an alias?
没有 抱歉
No. Sorry.
他会不会是你丈夫的朋友
Could he be a friend of your spouse's?
应该不是 我从来没听理查德提过他
No, I don't think I've ever heard Richard mention him.
-你丈夫名叫理查德吗 -对
- Your husband's name is Richard? - Yes.
詹妮弗 你不要再对我撒谎了
Jennifer, I'm gonna need you to stop lying to me.
目前特雷弗被一个叫理查德的人
Right now, Trevor is trapped in a high-level
困在一个高级别虚拟现实体验里
virtual reality experience by a man named Richard.
-可能在经受折磨 -但那不可能
- Possibly being tortured. - But that's not possible.
-你确实认识他对吗 -对
- So, you do know him? - Yes.
算是吧
Kind of.
我们确实经常在虚拟现实中一起玩
We've been spending some time together in VR.
-是外遇吗 -不是
- Like an affair? - No.
我从来没见过他本人
I have never met him in real life.
无害的玩乐而已
It's just harmless fun.
你丈夫是否知道你们的
Does your husband know about this...
"无害玩乐"
harmless fun?
我丈夫的控制欲...
My husband can be a little...
比较强
possessive.
所以我在虚拟现实玩我的 他玩他的
So, I do my thing in VR, and he does his.
他是计算机工程师 爱死了那些技术细节
He's a computer engineer in love with all the technical details,
而我 我只想
and me, I just want to
逃离现实几小时
escape for a few hours.
不管怎样 我需要尽快找到特雷弗
Regardless, I need to find Trevor and your husband
还有你丈夫
as soon as possible.
否则他们可能都会受到永久伤害
Or they could both suffer permanent damage.
社交媒体关键词搜索 梦想者
多克斯局长
Director Dox?
我找到了两百多个社交群组和留言板
I found over 200 social media groups, and message boards,
都跟变性人仇恨组织有关
all catering to trans hate groups.
-都在这个盘上了 -谢谢
- They're on this drive. - Thank you.
你先下去吧
That will be all.
碰碰
尼娅
纳欣诺市
找梦想约会
我和梦想者是最好的朋友
-打不开 -荣恩找到了理查德的妻子
- It's no use. - J'onn located Richard's wife.
理查德是个程序员
Richard's a computer programmer.
我们认为他把密室逃脱游戏
We think that he made the escape experience
变成了一个陷阱
as a way to trap Trevor
因为特雷弗在虚拟现实里跟理查德的妻子外遇了
because Trevor was having a virtual affair with Richard's wife.
开什么玩笑
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
是啊 我得跟安德里亚聊聊
I know, and I need to have a conversation with Andrea
-滥用黑曜石白金的事 -好吧
- about unintended uses of Obsidian Platinum. - All right.
你知道我该怎么进这扇门吗
Now, any ideas of how I can get through this door?
如果你集中注意力
If you concentrate hard enough,
就能够覆写理查德的程序
you can override Richard's program.
让它听你的 而不是听他的
Bend it to your will, not his.
我做到了
I did it.
凯莉
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表