剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
卡拉有时会出纰漏
Kara can sometimes slip.
但是她总能重新振作
But she always gets back up
并坚持到最后
and pulls through in the end.
而我们总是会因为她的努力而变得更好
And we're always better for her efforts.
所以谢谢卡拉一直提醒我们
So, thank you, Kara, for reminding us
真♥相♥是如此重要
that the truth is important.
尽管真♥相♥有时并不容易接受
Even when it's not always easy to accept.
多克斯特工 我们有新进展
Agent Dox, we have an update.
卡拉
Kara.
你永远会是我最好的朋友
You will always be my best friend.
我刚收到了超查部的警报
I just received an alert from the DEO.
午夜充能完毕 正在行动
Midnight is fully charged and on the move.
-她在哪里 -在这里
- Where is she? - Here.
荣恩 带她远离平民
J'onn, lead her away from the civilians.
我们会跟上的
We'll follow.
看来该你上场了
I guess that's your cue.
超女
Supergirl.
裤子
Pants.
你们怎么换装这么快
How do you guys change so fast?
这可不妙
Well, that's not great.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
她在制♥造♥黑洞
She's creating a black hole.
布莱尼 如果我发射太阳耀斑
Brainy, if I solar flare,
能把那个摧毁吗
can I shut that down?
引力来自黑洞核心
Gravitational power comes from the core.
我们必须进入黑洞内部摧毁它
We'd have to go inside the void to do that.
但是为什么要那么费劲呢
But why do things the hard way?
荣恩
J'onn.
荣恩
J'onn!
看来我们要用费劲的方式来解决了
Guess we're doing things the hard way.
不 你不可能既把荣恩解救出来
No, no, no, you cannot rescue J'onn from the event horizon
又摧毁黑洞
and destroy the void.
这件事的几率
The odds are--
我们不能让概率或是我们的恐惧
We can't let bad odds or whatever it is we're afraid of
阻止我们去做正确的事
stop us from doing what we know is right.
超女 不要
Supergirl, no.
我们不该都死在这里
We shouldn't both die in here.
我们不会的
We won't.
看
See?
小意思
Piece of cake.
凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥
你确定服务器没有出问题吗
And you're sure the server didn't go down?
因为我等的文件没有发过来
Because I was waiting on a file that didn't come in.
重新检查一遍
Well, check it again.
我以为你才是技术专家
Thought you were supposed to be the tech expert.
你来啦
There you are.
大怪洞开启时
You were at the party
你在派对上吧
when that big, weird hole opened, no?
照片呢
Where are the photos?
506分机的达定有你需要的东西
I believe Dardine at extension 506 has what you need.
我手上没有
I got nothing.
原因我可以说一大段
Now, I can go into a whole diatribe about why that is,
但我知道你喜欢精简
but I know you like to keep things short and sweet, so...
我不干了
I quit.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
你再也当不了记者了
You'll never work as a journalist again.
这是冒险的一部分
That's part of the adventure.
好吧 不 凯莉
Okay, no, Kelly,
你得帮我们做个最终评判
you need to settle something for us once and for all.
史上最强的电影反派是谁
Who is the greatest movie villain of all time?
很简单
That's easy.
汉斯·格鲁伯
Hans Gruber.
-我的宝贝 -怎么
- Oh, my heart. - What...
棒 早说了
Yes. Told you.
-拜 各位 -拜
- Bye, guys. - Bye.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
行
Okay.
我们得谈谈此事
We need to talk about this.
我们谈恋爱 或者说类似谈恋爱
We've been together or something like together
将近一个月了
for almost a month.
-将近 -可是
- Almost. - And...
我们的亲密接触还停留在握手
we still never get past a firm handshake.
我
I...
我只是得知道你的舒适区
I just need to know what you're comfortable with.
因为我感觉你可能还没
Because I get the feeling that maybe you haven't...
谈过恋爱
done this before.
你没谈过也没关系
Which is fine if you haven't,
-我完全理解 -你觉得
- I totally understand that... - You thought that...
-你谈过吗 -不是的
- Are you? - No.
我有过不少浪漫经历
I've had plenty of romantic experience.
-其实有很多 -好吧
- I mean, a lot, actually. - Oh, okay.
事实上
Truth is...
你是我第一个爱的人
you are the first person I have ever loved.
-布莱尼 -你想知道
- Brainy. - You want to know why
我为什么觉得米兰达·普雷斯丽很吓人
I find Miranda Priestly so terrifying?
因为她很冷淡
It's because she's cold,
很冷漠
she's uncaring,
她会背叛她最爱的人
she betrays the people she cares about the most.
上个月在莱克斯·卢瑟的营地
And last month at Lex Luthor's camp,
我就是那样对待你的
that is exactly how I behaved toward you.
-布莱尼 -虽然我爱你
- Brainy. - Even though I love you,
但我会伤害你
I hurt you.
我保持距离 是因为我发现自己
If I've kept my distance, it's because I find myself
想知道我怎样才会再次为你卸下心防
wondering how could I ever let my guard down with you again, I...
奎罗尔·多克斯
Querl Dox,
我了解你
I know you.
把我丢在营地的人不是你
That person who left me at the camp wasn't you.
你很体贴
You are caring,
无私
and selfless,
善良
and good.
我希望成为让你卸下心防的人
I want to be the person you let your guard down with.
我希望你能够
I want you to be able to...
在我面前完全做自己
fully be yourself with me.
你也希望那样吗
Do you want that too?
非常希望
More than anything.
那吻我吧
Then kiss me?
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
没有 荣恩·荣兹
No, J'onn J'onzz.
我就在我应该在的地方
I'm exactly where I should be.
你是释放午夜的那个变形者
You're the shapeshifter that released Midnight.
你想怎样
What do you want from me?
让你罪有应得
To be punished for your crimes.
你也许打败了午夜
You may have defeated Midnight,
但我会确保你将罪有应得
but I'll make sure you get what you deserve.
为什么 你是谁
Why? Who are you?
别装作不认识我
Don't pretend you don't recognize me.
兄弟
Brother.
我没有兄弟
I have no brother.
错
Lies.
你和父亲比我认为的更邪恶
You and Father are more evil than even I knew,
但邪不压正
but justice will prevail.
我会以牙还牙
I will do to you as you did to me.
你说你是我的兄弟
You say you're my brother...
证明给我看
Prove it!
莉娜 我无法表达你今晚来这
Lena, I can't tell you how much it means to me
甚至还愿意跟我说话
that you were there tonight,
这对我有多重要
that you're even willing to talk to me at all.
谢谢你告诉我真♥相♥
Thank you for telling me the truth,
但是 卡拉
but, Kara,
事情回不到以前了
things can't be like they were before.
你懂吗 我们之间不能有秘密
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表