剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我觉得你应该看看这个
I think you need to see this.
我姐姐给我看过这个停机库
My sister showed me this hangar before,
这是政♥府♥高度机密 莱克斯怎么进去的
it's high government security. How did-- Lex get in?
他收买♥♥了警卫
He paid off the guards.
他有个计划 我们需要查明是什么
He's got a plan. And we need to find out what it is.
他没看见你 对吧
Well, he didn't see you, did he?
-当然没有 -那就好
- Of course not. - Good.
我很小心
I was careful.
那你想看看我剩下的笔记吗
So, do you wanna take a look at the rest of my notes?
天啊 对不起 现在太晚了
Oh, gosh, I'm sorry. I totally forgot what time it is.
我得走了
I have to go.
-重大日子 -最重大 今晚是游戏之夜
- Big date? - The biggest! It's game night.
你应该来参加
You should come.
不了
Uh, nah.
我不擅长游戏
You know, I'm not very good at games.
那不重要 这是
That doesn't matter, it's--
-再说 我还要吃晚餐 -不
- Besides, I have dinner waiting for me, so-- - No!
不管怎样 我都不会让你待在这吃那东西
Under no circumstances will I let you stay here and eat that...
这是我见过最凄惨的三明治
Well, that's the saddest sandwich I've ever seen.
走吧
Come on.
-不 扔了吧 -好的
- No! That stays. - Okay.
没有你可以参加的游戏之夜吗
Is there not a game night that you should be attending?
有的
Oh, there is.
但如果没有我棋盘问答的搭档
But I don't really stand much of a chance
我的胜算不大
without my Trivial Pursuit partner.
很遗憾 我不能参加
Sadly, I cannot partake.
荣恩让我升级诊断系统
J'onn has asked me to upgrade the diagnostic system.
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
布莱尼
Brainy.
你这是怎么了
What is going on?
兄弟 当老虎攻击时
Dude, I saw the way that you looked at Nia,
我看到你看尼娅的眼神了
when the tigers attacked.
那种失去爱人的恐惧
That fear of losing someone that you love.
自打我参与了这个 我脸上就一直有这种表情
I've had that same look on my face since I got to this time.
所以 告诉我真♥相♥
So, tell me the truth.
我
I...
欺骗了
have lied...
所有人
to everyone...
因为我
because I'd...
我必须和莱克斯·卢瑟合作
I've had to work with Lex Luthor.
为了拯救未来
I helped Lex bring you back
我帮助莱克斯把你带了回来
for the sake of the future.
-那是你吗 你 -温
- That was you? You-- - Winn--
-不不 你拿我的生命冒险 -我
- No, no, you risked my life. - I...
-布莱尼 我的家人 -我不得不 我
- Brainy, my family! - I had to, I...
莱克斯必须从你飞船中的
It was imperative that Lex get information
记忆魔方里获取信息
from the memory cube on your ship.
我计算过了
I did the calculations.
我知道没人会死
I knew no one would die.
我们会抓住玩具人
That we would catch Toyman, the...
我唯一没考虑到的就是莱克斯本人
The one thing I didn't account for was Lex himself.
他 他就是混乱的化身
He's, he's... chaos incarnate.
他完全不按常理出牌 我
He's completely unpredictable, and I...
我不知道我能否控制他
I don't know if I can control him.
温 我
Winn, I...
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
另一个布莱尼亚克告诉我必须
Another Brainiac told me that it was absolutely critical
要帮莱克斯保密
that I help Lex in complete secrecy.
但我讨厌这样
But I hate it.
我伤害了尼娅
I hurt Nia.
我只想跟她再次和好 但
And all I want is to be close with her again, but...
我必须装作冷漠
I have to be cold.
而且
And...
我害怕自己会变成坏人
I'm terrified that I'm becoming the bad guy.
你必须恨我
You must hate me.
你说得对
You're right.
我应该恨你
I should hate you.
但
But...
一切都顺利 所以
everything worked out, so...
我想我是不恨你
I guess I don't.
事实上
In fact...
某种程度上 你算是帮了我
In a way, you kinda helped me.
从小到大 我一直被父亲的罪行所困扰
Growing up, I was constantly burdened by my father's crimes.
你知道 一个疯子的儿子
You know, son of a madman.
显然每个人都因此批评我
Pretty sure everybody judged me for it.
我这辈子所做的一切都是为了反抗这个
Everything I've done in my life has been in defiance of that.
加入超级朋友
Joining the super friends,
和军团成员一起去未来
running out to the future with Legionnaires to
和你的表弟战斗 阻止他
fight your cousin and stop him.
但所有这些
But all that kinda...
都比不上
pales in comparison to
拯救我自己的未来
saving my own future.
另外 我还见到了一些老朋友
Plus, I got to see some old friends.
你还把我当成
You still consider me a...
一个老朋友吗
an old friend?
是的
Yes,
布莱尼 是的
Brainy. I do.
糟糕
Oh, shoot.
我迟到了 你确定你不想来吗
I'm running late. Uh, you sure you don't wanna come?
我有工作要做
I have work to do.
拿起来
Pick it up.
按下按钮
Press the button.
现在 想着你想要的东西
Now, think of what you want.
Q波
Q-waves.
正如我保证过的
As promised.
它们确实存在于这个地球
They do exist on this Earth.
我们只需要把它们带到这个时代
All we had to do was bring them to this time.
生日快乐 圣诞快乐 新年快乐 妹妹
Happy birthday, Christmas, and New Year, little sis.
谢谢你今天去找安德里亚
Thank you for going to Andrea today.
搭档不就这样吗
What are partners for?
要是妈妈能看到我们现在的愉快合作就好了
If only Mother could see how nicely we're playing together now.
别毁了我们的好运气
Let's not ruin the streak.
我不知道她是什么做到的 她绝对作弊了
I don't know how she's doing it, but she's cheating.
-查看她的袖子 我看见了什么 -等等
- Check her sleeves. I saw something. - Wait.
这才是我们的姑娘 她开心多了
Aw, there's our girl. She's feeling better.
但 这次是真的
But, like, for real this time.
比你在叠叠乐上厉害多了
A lot better than you at Jenga.
好了 别说了 因为接下来该我了
Okay, well, wait, 'cause it's my turn now.
准备 开始
Ready, set...
-她要输 -开始
- She's terrible. - Go!
她要输
She's terrible.
兄弟
Dude!
关键就是不让塔倒 我错了吗
The point is for the tower not to fall, am I wrong?
马蒂 你在大都会就是这样玩的吗
Marty, is this how you play in Metropolis?
-不是 -你戴眼镜好看
- No! - Love your glasses, by the way.
谢谢 这是我的习惯
Thank you! These, they're prescription.
是的 规则是那样的 但
Yes. And those are the rules, but,
我们的规则是 如果塔倒了 我们就喝一杯
uh, we play that if it falls, we take a shot,
所以我就...
so I'm just gonna...
等等等 举杯 举杯
Wait, wait, wait. A toast, a toast.
敬新朋友
To new friends.
欢迎
Welcome.
敬老朋友 愿他们总能回到我们身边
And to old friends. May they always find their way back to us.
干杯
Cheers!
这是玩具人最后一个证物
That's the last of Toyman's evidence.
我们把它锁起来吧
Let's lock it up for the night.
我们一决胜负吧
Let's play to win!
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表