剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
这样就没有外界打扰
So, no disturbances could
没人能使玩家离开虚拟体验
pull the players away from their virtual experience.
所以警♥察♥认为他没有失踪
So the cops don't think that he's missing.
只是沉浸在某个虚拟现实游戏派对里
They think that he's in some VR party binge.
没错 但那是一周前的事
Right. But that was a week ago.
我可以告诉你们 特雷弗从来不会这样
Look, I'm telling you this is not like Trevor at all.
阿尔 你能带我去你家吗
Al, do you mind taking me to your house?
我想查看一下情况 或许会有发现
I'd like to take a look around, see what I can find.
凯莉为黑曜石之北工作
And Kelly works for Obsidian North,
她能让我进入虚拟维加斯
so she can get me into Virtual Vegas.
只要特雷弗有可能在那儿
And if there's a chance that Trevor is in there,
我就可以找到他
then I will find him,
他就能告诉我他在现实世界的位置
and he can tell me where he is in the real world.
我真的很感激
I really appreciate this.
别客气 阿尔
Hey, no problem, Al.
特雷弗·克兰
邀您参与 周末逃离体验
虚拟拉斯维加斯
拒绝打扰 拒绝逃跑
梦想者战胜统治者
忽略 查看
突发新闻 梦想者战胜统治者
卡拉·丹弗斯
Kara Danvers.
希望你有重要的事 我真的很忙
I hope this is important, I'm very busy.
很重要 是有关...
It is. It's about...
-梦想者 -对
- Dreamer. - Yes.
我刚看了她战胜统治者的全过程
I just saw the coverage of her victory over the Dominator.
不是这事 她需要我们的帮助
No, it's not that. She needs our help.
有个袭击者一直针对跨性别群体
There's an attacker targeting the trans community
试图让梦想者脱掉斗篷
trying to get Dreamer to take her cape off.
太可怕了
That's awful.
只有暴♥力♥行为引发关注时我们介入才合乎逻辑
I mean... it is only logical that violence begets concern.
我知道他是人类 但你能帮我追踪他吗
Listen, I know this guy's human, but can you help me track him?
没问题
Consider it done.
阿尔最后知道的事是
So, the last thing that Al knows
他弟弟登记入住了一家
is that his brother checked himself
不知道在哪儿的酒店
in to some hotel who knows where,
然后他跟一些朋友在一个叫
and that he met up with some friends at a place
逃脱王宫的地方碰了面
called the Escape Palace?
是的 位于虚拟拉斯维加斯的某处
Yeah, located somewhere in Virtual Las Vegas.
我们认为特雷弗一定是用现金付的房♥费
We figured that Trevor must have paid cash for his room,
因为任何地方都没有他的书面记录
because there's no paper trail of him anywhere.
我想也许我可以进入虚拟拉斯维加斯
So, I was thinking maybe I could go into Virtual Las Vegas,
-看看能找到什么线索 -好的
- and just see what I could find. - Okay.
这些眼镜与初始版本区别很大
Now, these lenses are very different than the original.
好吗
Okay?
黑曜石白金不止控制脑连接
Obsidian Platinum doesn't just utilize the brain link,
还与你的生理机能相连
it connects to your biology.
这到底是什么意思
Which means what exactly?
在升级版中 你不止会看到虚拟现实
So, in this version, you're not just seeing virtual reality,
还会有感觉
you're feeling it.
会感受到真实的寒冷和炎热
Cold will feel cold, hot will feel hot,
一切的感觉都是真实的
everything will feel real.
你一进去 就会在像前厅一样的地方
So, once you're in, you'll be in, what looks like a lobby.
在那里你可以选择想要的体验类型
There you will select your desired experience.
你会看到一组虚拟选项
You will see a panel of virtual options,
都来源于你自己的想法和愿望
mined from your own thoughts and desires.
虚拟拉斯维加斯就是其中之一
Virtual Las Vegas is one of these.
我进入虚拟拉斯维加斯后会发生什么
Okay, so what happens when I get inside?
有哪些规则
What are the rules?
这就是虚拟现实与现实的区别
That's the difference between reality, and virtual reality.
黑曜石白金里没有任何规则
Inside Obsidian Platinum there are no rules.
很好 听起来很简单
Great. Sounds easy.
我保证你很快就能找到诀窍
You'll get the hang of it. I promise.
记得 如果你要回到现实 就说"结束模拟"
Just remember, if you need to come out, say "End simulation."
如果出于某种原因
And if, for some reason,
里面的情况太过紧张你不能说这句话
it gets too intense in there and you can't say that,
程序会启动你的故障保护按钮
the program will launch your failsafe button.
你千万不能错过
You can't miss it.
碰一下按钮就可以退出虚拟现实
Just touch it, and you will be pulled out.
我能跟你交流吗
And I'll be able to communicate with you?
整个过程都可以
The whole time.
好的
Okay, well...
戴上眼镜
bottom's up.
我进来了
I'm in.
很好 你应该能看到体验选项
Good. You should see your experience options.
是的
Yeah, I do.
你找到虚拟拉斯维加斯了吗
Did you find Virtual Las Vegas?
我找到了 稍等
Yeah, I got it. Hang on.
就在这里
There it is.
维加斯 宝贝
Vegas, baby...
维加斯
Vegas.
虚拟拉斯维加斯
我知道去哪里能找到
Well, I know where I can go
西格弗里德和罗伊的互动体验了
to find the Siegfried and Roy interactive experience.
不 谢谢
No, thank you, but
但我要去哪里找这个逃脱屋呢
where am I gonna find this Escape House?
问问里面的用户
Talk to the users inside.
一定有人知道
Someone must know where it is.
但离那些脖子上有三条线的人们远点
But stay away from the people with three lines on their necks,
-那些是NPC -什么是NPC
- those are NPCs. - What ae NPCs?
非玩家角色
Non-Player Characters.
遍布虚拟世界的人工智能
AIs who populate the world,
不是真实的用户
not actual users.
-他们知道的不多 -好的
- They won't know much. - Okay.
他说他要见虚拟现实里的朋友
He said he was meeting with some virtual friends in VR?
是的 但我不知道他们是谁
Yeah, but I don't know who they are.
我甚至不知道他们的化身名字
I don't even know their avatar names.
我们看看能找到什么
Well, let's see what we can find.
我只是不明白
I just don't understand.
起初特雷弗和我来到这个星球上时
When Trevor and I first came to this planet together,
我们形影不离
we were inseparable.
但最近几个月
But, for the last few months,
他却只想进入虚拟现实
all he does is retreat into VR.
查到什么了
What is it?
我设法追踪到了两个
I managed to track down the
特雷弗虚拟朋友的用户名
user names of two of Trevor's virtual friends.
我们可以把这两个名字给黑曜石之北的凯莉
We can get these to Kelly at Obsidian North,
也许她能帮我们找出他们的真实身份
maybe she can help us find out who they are.
这样可能我们可以找到特雷弗
That way maybe we could maybe find Trevor.
阿尔 你有特雷弗的私人物品吗
Look, Al, do you have anything personal of Trevor's?
也许我可以利用有情感联♥系♥的事物
Something with an emotional connection that I could maybe use
在精神上追踪他
to psychically trace him.
我给了特雷弗这个来纪念我们在地球上的第一年
I gave this to Trevor to mark our first year on Earth.
他每天都戴着
He wore it every day.
直到他换了一块智能手表
Till he switched to a smart watch.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
我们会找到他的
Hey, look, we're gonna find him.
二十一点
你觉得维加斯的自助餐很热闹
Hey, you think real Vegas buffets are intense,
你可以敞开了吃
you need to try the all you can eat
达到完美的饱腹状态
to get you to he perfect state of fullness.
不管你吃了多少 感觉都是一样好
No matter how much you eat, you feel great.
我下次会记住的 谢谢
I'll keep that in mind for the next time. Thank you.
你知道一个叫逃脱王宫的地方
You wouldn't happen to know where I can find a place called
在哪儿吗
the Escape Palace, do you?
逃脱王宫
Escape Palace?
你是说山上的那个阴森恐怖的房♥子吗
You mean that spooky looking joint up on the hill?
我觉得那是个可笑的附加物
Ridiculous add-on if you ask me.
沙漠里根本没有这样的山
They don't have hills like that in the desert.
是的 谢谢
Right, uh... thanks.
-不客气 -蓝眼睛的 把龙虾给我
- Sure thing, kid. - Hey, blue eyes, bring me the lobster.
热量也太高了
So many calories.
他说得对 那房♥子是最近的附加物
He's right. That house is a recent add-on,
由用户自定义的
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表