剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我知道刚才的经历
I know that may not have been the most
也许并不美妙
pleasant experience.
但罗摩·可汗只是想保护基地
But Rama Khan was just trying to protect the base.
看来不只是罗摩·可汗
Not only Ram Khan, it seems.
我还以为你是食物链顶端的人
And here I was thinking you were the top of the food chain.
我听命于旁人
I answer to another.
我花了很久才得到她的信任
Took me a long time to gain her trust.
所以团结盛典必须成功
Which is why the Unity Festival must succeed.
我听你的
I'm yours.
需要什么都可以
Whatever you need.
留着吧
Keep it.
你值得拥有
You've earned it.
所以我才带你来飞船上
That's why I brought you to the ship.
你现在是我们的人了
You're one of us now.
今天是旧时代的终点
Today is the last day of the old era.
明天我们将开启未来
Tomorrow the future begins.
飞船的位置拿到了吗
Did you get the ship's location?
拿到了
Indeed.
但是防御机制非常棘手
But it has a nasty defense mechanism.
他们给了我一个东西来防身
They gave me something to protect from it.
给我
Give it to me.
还不行
Not yet.
我们付出了这么多
We've come all this way...
我们做了这么多坏事
We have done all those terrible things,
就是为了我能混入利维坦的飞船上
so that I can sneak up aboard the Leviathan ship
上传终结代码 杀死那些永生的人
and upload the mortality code, so that I can kill the immortals.
我们一定要做到
And we shall.
但是首先 罗摩·可汗和他操控元素的爪牙
But first, Rama Khan and his element-bending goons
需要逐个除掉超女的朋友
need to eliminate Supergirl's friends one by one.
等她孤立无援的时候
And when she has nothing left...
他们会把她杀掉
they'll slay her, too.
在那之后 你就可以弑神了
After that you kill the gods.
你觉得我会坐视不理
You think I'm just gonna sit back
看着利维坦杀掉我的朋友们吗
while Leviathan murders my friends?
是曾经的朋友
Former friends.
是的 我认为正是如此
And yes, I think you will.
因为如果你太早上那艘船
Because if you get on that ship any sooner,
你会和他们一起死
you'll die with them.
利维坦才是敌人 莱克斯
Leviathan is the enemy, Lex.
不是超女 不是荣恩·荣兹
Not Supergirl, not J'onn J'onzz.
-也不是梦想者 -你说得对
- Not Dreamer. - You're right.
他们是英雄
They're heroes.
他们会为了拯救世界 英勇就义
They would happily sacrifice themselves to save the world.
甚至还会感谢我们
Maybe they'll even thank us.
无论哪里我一定能找到你
There's no place I can't find you.
那你就错了
That's where you're wrong.
梅根 他们没注意到你
M'gann you're off the hook.
我们抓到罗摩·可汗了
We've got Rama Khan.
收到
Copy that.
我们正在路上
We're on our way.
等等
Wait.
还有别人
There's someone else.
还有一个元素操控者
Another element bender.
逮到你了
Gotcha!
我们也有很多人
There's more than one of us, too.
卡拉 我们接到她了
Kara, we got her.
卡拉 快 我们得走了
Kara, come on, we've gotta go.
梦想者
Dreamer.
梦想者 怎么了
Dreamer, what happened?
荣恩 不
J'onn, no.
快走 快走
Go. Go, go, go.
战衣还要至少几个小时才能做好
The suit won't be ready for at least another few hours.
但我正在尽快加速
But I'm doing everything in my power to speed it along.
怎么了
What happened?
外面只不是罗摩·可汗
It's just not Rama Khan out there.
一共有三个人
There's three of them.
每个人都有不同的元素操控能力
Each with different element-bending power.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
荣恩受伤了
J'onn was injured.
梅根和梦想者回高塔了
M'gann and Dreamer are taken back to the tower.
我真应该过去
I should have been there,
和你并肩作战 对不起
fighting alongside you, I'm sorry.
卡拉 没关系
Kara, it's okay.
我们还有耳目呢
We all still have our ears.
凯莉 你好
Kelly, hey.
谢天谢地我找到你了
Oh, thank God I got you.
威廉昨晚发信息给我
William texted me last night,
说他要去抓伊芙·泰斯马克
that he was going after Eve Tessmacher.
从那以后我就联♥系♥不到他了
I haven't been able to reach him since.
威廉单独去抓伊芙了
William went after Eve alone?
别用超听力
No super-hearings.
-对不起 -伊芙·泰斯马克
- Sorry. - Eve Tessmacher?
她回了吗
She's back?
听着 我会尽快去找你
Look, I'll get to you as soon as I can.
如果伊芙在和莱克斯合作
Hey, if this Eve is working with Lex,
那威廉就不知道自己身处险境
William has no idea the danger he is in.
我...
I...
艾丽克斯 我得做点什么
Alex, I have to do something.
我不能光坐在这里 我得帮他
I can't just sit here. I have to help him,
-想个办法 -好吧 听我说 停
- somehow. - Okay, listen to me. Stop.
我知道你很难袖手旁观
I know how hard it is for you to sit on the sidelines.
但凯莉和我会处理这事
Okay, but Kelly and I, we will handle this.
我们会去黑曜石之北查伊芙的档案
We will access Eve's files at Obsidian North
就能知道她的目的了
and we'll see what she's up to.
如果她控制了威廉
And if she has gotten to William, hey.
我们会找到他的
We will find him.
你只用在莉娜完成你的战衣前保护好自己
You just need to stay safe until Lena finishes your suit.
好吧 就这样
Okay, all right, fine.
但千万小心
But please, be careful.
你知道我的
You know me.
是的 没错 我就担心这个
Yeah, exactly, that's what I'm worried about.
拜托
Come on
卫星上传线路要准备好了
Satellite uplink is nearly ready.
我们该发射了
We should launch.
杰玛
Gemma?
我在和她沟通
I was communicating with her.
-不是什么好消息 -怎么了
- The news isn't good. - What is it?
德苏马克伤害了一个火星人
Tezumak managed to injure one of the Martians.
但超女没来参加战斗
But Supergirl never even joined the fight
其他人也不在
and the others got away.
我把一切都押在这个团结盛典上了
I've gambled everything on this Unity Festival.
我们就得确保它顺利发射
Then we have to make sure it goes off without a hitch.
莱克斯 杰玛
Lex, Gemma...
到时间了
It's time.
所以呢
So?
我们可以开始终结世界了吗
Shall we begin ending the world?
阿尔的地下酒吧
Al's dive bar?
现在这时候你就叫我来这里吗
This is where you summoned me at a time like this?
这是你第一次给我这个任务的地方
It's the place where you first gave me this mission.
和莱克斯·卢瑟合作
Work with Lex Luthor.
打败利维坦
Defeat Leviathan.
不计代价
No matter the cost.
今天我会感受到所有代价
Today I will feel the full extent of that cost.
奎罗尔
Querl.
我知道上次你违抗莱克斯时
I know things spun out of control
事情失控了
last time you disobeyed Lex.
但你不必这么做
But you don't have to do this.
你不必让你的朋友们去死
You don't have to let your friends die.
我没这个打算
I don't plan to.
我也不打算用莱克斯的终结代码来对付诸神
I don't plan on using Lex's mortality code on the gods, either.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表