剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Did I leave the door unlocked?
是的
Yep.
天哪
Oh, geez.
我迅速穿一件外套
Uh, I'm gonna put on a sweater real quick.
你把红酒打开
You open the wine.
庆祝成功的一天
To a successful day.
是累坏的一天
Ugh. To an exhausting day.
还有
And, um...
谢谢你帮助荣恩
Thank you so much for helping J'onn.
你真是个奇迹创造者
You really are a miracle worker.
那没什么
It was nothing.
你才是真正的英雄
You're the real hero.
差点抓到荣恩的哥哥
Almost catching J'onn's brother.
我感觉自己才刚能理解你们的工作
I feel like I barely understand what you guys do.
你们是怎么追踪到他的
How did you manage to track him?
你知道吗
You know what...
我们别点外卖♥♥了
Let's not order in.
我冰箱里
I still have some of that
还有些蓝莓煎饼
blueberry pancakes batter in the fridge,
我去热一些煎饼怎么样
so how about I whip some of those up?
没问题
Sounds good.
你不是我的女友
You're not my girlfriend.
你杀了我的同胞
You killed my comrade.
是艾丽克斯
It's Alex.
她遇到麻烦了
She's in trouble.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
我收到了你的信♥号♥♥
Hey, I got your signal.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
肯定是不小心撞到了
Oh, I must have just bumped it.
你把艾丽克斯怎么样了
What did you do with Alex?
人类十分脆弱 不是吗
Humans are so fragile, aren't they?
那可不太友善
That wasn't very nice.
我能行 你去抓我哥哥
I got this. You go get my brother.
我去帮助那些人
I'm going to help those people.
为什么艾丽克斯和超女在打架
Why are Alex and Supergirl fighting?
那不是艾丽克斯 那是我哥哥
That's not Alex, that's my brother.
艾丽克斯可能还在里面
Alex may still be inside.
我去找她
I'm gonna go find her.
快走 快走 快走 快走
Move, move, move, move!
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
艾丽克斯
Alex?
艾丽克斯
Alex?
艾丽克斯 醒醒
Alex, wake up.
醒醒 艾丽克斯
Wake up, Alex.
-别碰我 -是我 是我
- Don't touch me. - Hey, it's me. It's me.
是你 好的
It's you. Okay.
是你
It's you.
好的
Okay.
我们要赶紧离开这里
We have to get out of here.
我们走吧
We gotta go.
好的
Okay.
等等 楼梯间有火灾
Wait. There's a fire in the stairwell.
我好不容易才上来的
I barely made it up here.
好的 那我们从屋顶走
Okay. We can get out through the roof.
好的 走吧
Okay, go.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
艾丽克斯 是我
Alex, it's me.
艾丽克斯 听我说
Alex, listen to me.
在帮手来之前把我们两个都留在这里
Just hold us both here until help comes.
不 他只是想逃走
No. He's just trying to escape.
射杀他
Shoot him.
不
No!
不
No.
大楼没事了
Well, the building's all right.
一切正常
Everything's sound.
但我不能保证你在邻居中的声誉
But I can't speak for your reputation with your neighbors
纳尔逊先生的冰激凌也融化了
or Mr. Nelson's melted pint of Rocky Road.
那是你哥哥
So, that was your brother,
那个叛徒吗
the traitor?
是的
Yes.
恐怕这一切还尚未结束
I'm afraid this is far from over.
当我们意识相连时
When our minds were joined,
灾星说我依然一无所知
Malefic said I was still in the dark.
如果我能获得更多我的记忆
Perhaps if I could access more of my memories,
也许能发现他的下一步行动
I might be able to uncover what his next move will be.
凯莉 你觉得我们能再深入研究黑曜石科技吗
Kelly, do you think we could go deeper with Obsidian's tech?
或许把能量调高到80生物赫兹
Perhaps turn the energy up to 80 biohertz?
那样的能量会让你大脑永久重置
That kind of power could reset your brain for good.
我们不能冒这个险
We can't take that chance.
好吧
All right.
威廉
William?
你来晚了
You're here late.
在写一篇新的课外报道吗
Working on a new extracurricular story?
不 事实上 我只是来做我的工作
No. Actually, I'm just here to do my job.
这是个不错的改变
That's a nice change.
你知道吗
You know what?
我看穿你了
I see you.
你是个破坏分子
You're a saboteur.
你踩别人涨自己威风
You bring other people down to make you look better.
也许你就是这样走到现在
And maybe that's how you've made it this far,
但这样的出人头地令人不齿
but that's a rotten way of making it to the top.
你可以给我找麻烦 偷走我的报道
So you can try to get me in trouble and steal my stories,
而就在你忙着密谋陷害我时
but while you're busy plotting and undermining me,
我要诚心诚意地做自己的工作
I'm going to be doing my job, with heart and integrity,
而且我会做得很好
and I'm gonna be doing it well.
饼干是为恐怖事件道歉的神器
Nothing says sorry for the terror like cookies.
我给你带了个小礼物
I got you a little gift.
这是我的过敏物清单
So this is the list of my allergies.
蓝莓 榛子 蜜蜂和猫
Blueberries, hazelnuts, bees, and cats.
非常有用 谢谢
This is very helpful. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我...
You know, I...
我意识到今天早上
I realized that my spiral
我对蓝莓的纠结
this morning about the blueberries
并不是真的关于蓝莓
wasn't really about the blueberries.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们在一起的时间不长
We haven't been together for very long,
这就让我意识到
so, you know, it just made me realize
我们对彼此还知之甚少
how much we still don't know about each other.
而且 我真的
And, you know, I really
很喜欢你
frickin' like you like a lot.
所以 我害怕了
And so... that scared me.
艾丽克斯 你和我在一起很安全
Alex, you're safe with me.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
之前 当我摸她的手时
Earlier when I... When I touched her hand,
我知道那不是你
I knew that wasn't you.
因为你无法假装那种感觉
Because you can't fake how that feels.
就像你不能伪装真实的自己一样
Just like you can't fake being who you are.
所以 在那个屋顶上
So, on that rooftop,
当你做出那个非常无私的决定时
when you made that very selfless choice,
那一刻我就知道
I knew exactly in that moment
哪一个是我的凯莉了
which one of you was my Kelly.
我可能还不知道你的点点滴滴
And I might not know every little detail about you yet,
但我了解你
but I know you.
-太甜蜜了 -是吗
- So sweet. - Isn't it?
最亲爱的 尼娅
Dearest, Nia...
莎士比亚写给他爱人的十四行诗第十八首
"我可以把你比作夏日吗"
"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"
布莱尼 你...
Brainy, wha...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表